Twittering One can cut-and-paste, but can she write ? I thinknot.

Old November 25th 08, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Twittering One can cut-and-paste, but can she write ? I thinknot.

Jeff Why are people trying to bring me down. Writing I am slopy at.
Spelling I am bad at. Know the meaning of most words(especially science
words. My brain is geared for hypothetical thinking. I think that is
why most like my posts??? (find them some what interesting) I hope
TreBert

Old November 25th 08, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default We enjoy treBert's posts because he speaks from the heart.

Few ( very few ) read my posts, even fewer ( if any ) enjoy them.
For most of us, that's the way it is here on Usenet.
Typically, free advice is worth Less than what you paid for it.

We enjoy your posts because you speak from the heart.
Unlike you, Twittering One ( and Sam Wormley ) mostly quote stuff,
Who needs that ? I don't.

How do Wormley or Twitty Really feel ? we'll never know.

Saul Levy probably likes himself less than he likes you,
so don't feel bad.

BradGuth bores me, he's too spacy, flighty, ungrounded.
Painius confuses me a lot, and he quotes too much.
When it comes to entropy, OldCoot is either ignorant or in denial.

Hagar is so rude it's just funny.

I enjoy Double-A's comments, but what is he hiding ?
What's his real name ? Why doesn't he apply for low-income housing ?

T.J. Frazir ( in Sci.Physics ) is ultra interesting ( at times ),
but he doesn't come around much anymore.

Sci.Physics' Michael Moroney is good ( usually ),
but he too isn't around much, and he hates my comments ( I'm plonked ).

Old November 25th 08, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff TJ (wild coyote) is like an alien. Hard to figure out over 10 years
where his posts are going. He use to email me about 6 years ago. Send me
pictures inside of these big cargo ships. Ask me if I needed money. Made
off and still does he makes billions. He always tickled me. I think he
has to be studied. TreBert

Old November 26th 08, 04:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Wild Coyote has come close to letting me rent
one of his mansions ( in Ohio ) for 100 bucks a month.

But he thinks I'd take pictures of him ( for money ? )
and hand out his phone number.

What I want is cheaper housing in Seattle, not Ohio.
As it is, I'm doing fine ― so far.

Old November 26th 08, 05:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I like myself just fine, Jeff! lmfjao!

You forgot woofie!

Saul Levy

Old November 26th 08, 02:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff I you need a place to crash in central Florida I have extra rooms.
Being a whiz kid you know where I live. Its easy I am in the phone book.
AA and Twitty I have made the same offer.My son Ken might drive down for
Christmas(I hope) I find it living alone difficult. Glad I have Rudy.
TreBert Ps the other day I had to refuse renting my house again. They
had no credit,but both worked for the Wal Mart just 3 miles from me,and
its manager gave them a good send off. Still I am not going to fly back
and have them evicted.

Old November 27th 08, 01:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Thanks for the offer, treBert.

Thanks for the offer.
If I had a way to get to your house, I might visit you;
but you should sell your house, I think, no matter the price.

My brother Steve's house is still worth 500 grand, .5 mega dollars.
Hope over his fence and you're on MicroSoft's campus, in the woods.
( My sister, who lives nearby, has a net worth of one millions dollars )

Steve is going to dive me to my mom's house, 50 miles south of here.
Driving with him is scary ― to say the least ― he gets ultra angry,
yelling and thrashing, pounding the stearing wheel, etc.

I start to wonder: “ Is this it ? are we going to die here and now ? ”.
Last time, he wouldn't share his water with me;
so, this time, I'll come prepared with my own bottle.

He's dead certain ( thanks to Mormon prophets, he says )
that there'll be nothing but total anarchy, come 2012.

Old November 27th 08, 01:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff As long as your not driving on a road like Florida I 4 you will be
safe. Do not smoke when in his car. I always bring my own beer. Last
advice let him do all the talking,and just butter him up Happy
Thanksgiving TreBert

Old November 27th 08, 06:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

So brother Steve is a religious NUTJOB, Jeff! lmfjao!

How come your relatives have lots of money, but YOU DON'T?

About 2012: NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

Saul Levy

Old November 28th 08, 03:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Mormonism is a drug, an upper, like meth.

My dad, who died of colon cancer at age 80, was ultra Mormon.
My mom ( 82 years old ) is very Mormon, as is my lone sister.

Of my 4 brothers, one is totally bonkers ( mentally ),
and the other 3 are very Mormon.
My ex-wife and “ my ” 2 kids ( from her ) are very Mormon.

Thanks to my brother Pete ( who's close to my ex ),
I know my daughter has a one year old baby ― I'm a “ grandfather ”.

Looking from the outside in, I feel:
Mormonism is a drug, an upper, like meth.

Myself, I'm too sedate ( and rational ) for that.