Why Black Holes are dangerous

Old November 27th 08, 01:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Why Black Holes are dangerous

Hagar (on Heinekens) To save bucks ,time and money I have switched to
Heineken. Only drink two cans (pint and 8oz cans) I like the can its
looks like a keg and is twice as strong as a Bud can. Go figure. Happy
Thanksgiving TreBert

Old November 27th 08, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hagar (on Heinekens) To save bucks ,time and money I have switched to
Heineken. Only drink two cans (pint and 8oz cans) I like the can its
looks like a keg and is twice as strong as a Bud can. Go figure. Happy
Thanksgiving TreBert

Same to you Beeert ... today you may have three (3) Heinekens.

Old November 27th 08, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I'm sure the CAN is very important in the product, BEERTbrain!
lmfjao!

Maybe you can DRINK the can too?

Alcoholics are SO MUCH FUN!

Saul Levy

Old November 28th 08, 12:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus saul calling me an alcoholic is reality. Truth is I always made
sure the AA meeting I went too had a bar across the street. MSP chips
go down good with beer TreBert

Old November 28th 08, 01:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

Bert wrote,

Cactus saul calling me an alcoholic is
reality. Truth is I always made sure the
AA meeting I went too had a bar across
the street.

Alcoholics Unanymous? Har. :-)

Regarding this Levy character, why don't you just slushpile him, like i
do along with several others like Warthog, Min, goose/puddleduck, 'TW'
and the like? The slushpile aka the 'kennel' aka the ignore file is real
easy to implement. Just skip over the dorks. That way, they never come
up unless sonebody reposts 'em.

Old November 28th 08, 04:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc I find these parrots interesting. Especially Cactus Saul who gives
me my morning laugh. TW also thinks he is so knowledgeable he sets
himself up as an astronomy critic. He thinks by bringing ideas he does
not like can make his ego go up. Like my using flow. When he is proven
wrong(has egg on his face) he crawls back under his rock.Cactus Saul
justs buries his head in the sand. Warhol is some thing else all
together(just a pig) Dork sounds right but I do not know the definition
of DORK??? TreBert

Old November 28th 08, 06:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
oc I find these parrots interesting. Especially Cactus Saul who gives
me my morning laugh. TW also thinks he is so knowledgeable he sets
himself up as an astronomy critic. He thinks by bringing ideas he does
not like can make his ego go up. Like my using flow. When he is proven
wrong(has egg on his face) he crawls back under his rock.Cactus Saul
justs buries his head in the sand. Warhol is some thing else all
together(just a pig) Dork sounds right but I do not know the definition
of DORK??? TreBert

Calling WarSwine to a "dork" is an insult to the world's Dorks.

Old November 29th 08, 08:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You've made that clear, BEERTbrain! lmfjao!

Why aren't you still going to AA meetings?

Saul Levy

Old November 29th 08, 01:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactas Saul AA meetings to far away,and I never drive with beer in my
system TreBert