Bright star in the sky again.

Old April 28th 07, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Skybuck Flying

Default Bright star in the sky again.

Over netherlands.

Any idea which planet it is assuming it is a planet ?

Not as bright as back then when I reported a similair thingy..

I have seen this before the last few days...

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old May 3rd 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_2_]

On May 3, 4:45 am, "Painius" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message...

When I first subscribed to alt.astronomy, it was the heyday of Darla
and the sockpuppets. I laughed at and poked fun at these ludicrous
posts, including the idea that these "Seans" were going to show up in a
huge intergalactic spaceship and cart all of alt.astronomy off to
endless bliss. For pointing out how silly this act was, I was rewarded
with the moniker "coffee boy". And you call me "juvenile"?

You were stating the obvious, Art. You behaved
as if you actually believed that most or all posters
here took the Darla thing seriously. You've been
thusly insulting from the onset. We were all having
a little fun with the Darla idea. It was you who
childishly acted as if all of alt.astronomy were kooks
who couldn't tell an ET from a fish.

What did you expect? What could you hope for?
You were big on UseNet elsewhere in other groups,
but in alt.astronomy you were a newbie who didn't
know **** and who posted as if you thought you
*did* know ****.

Nobody here actually believed that Darla was any
more than what she was... one of the posters here
posing as an alien, maybe to liven things up or
something.

Still talking about me behind my back?

How are you, Painius?
It is so good to hear that people still do not believe we are who we
say we are.
That's what we expect and hope for!

Here I am, back from Andromeda.
Truthfully, I've been back for some time but have been in mourning.
It saddens me to report that Pros Pere succumbed to battle wounds.
I know that there were those who at least respected, if not liked, my
mate.
Humans are very much like seans when it pertains to accidental death
and those feelings that surface.
Enough time has passed for me to go to duty again.

The position of proz has fallen to me.
I tried to get out of it, but Pom wouldn't hear of it.

It makes me happy to be back with friends, even if only for a little
while.
Everyone says hello and wishes you all only the best of times!

--
Thirty five million miles,
This is Mars at its nearest,

Someday it shall act as
Our stair to the stars,
So get with the program,
And LET'S GO TO MARS!

http://www.marssociety.org/portal

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

So you want to fly to Mars, hmm?

Darla

Old May 3rd 07, 06:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Darla" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 3, 4:45 am, "Painius" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message...

[...]

Say, Nightbat will be glad to hear that you're back!

HJ

Old May 3rd 07, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On May 3, 10:21 am, Darla wrote:
On May 3, 4:45 am, "Painius" wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message...

[...]

I BELIEVE!

Here I am, back from Andromeda.

Welcome back!

Truthfully, I've been back for some time but have been in mourning.
It saddens me to report that Pros Pere succumbed to battle wounds.
I know that there were those who at least respected, if not liked, my
mate.

Condolences.

Humans are very much like seans when it pertains to accidental death
and those feelings that surface.
Enough time has passed for me to go to duty again.

The position of proz has fallen to me.
I tried to get out of it, but Pom wouldn't hear of it.

It makes me happy to be back with friends, even if only for a little
while.
Everyone says hello and wishes you all only the best of times!

Thanks. And the best to you also.

We have truly kept the faith. Even Art secretly believes in you, but
is just too shy to admit it.

--
Thirty five million miles,
This is Mars at its nearest,
And when my heart goes there
'Tis nearest and dearest.

Someday it shall act as
Our stair to the stars,
So get with the program,
And LET'S GO TO MARS!

http://www.marssociety.org/portal

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

So you want to fly to Mars, hmm?

Darla

Any time!

Double-A

Old May 3rd 07, 07:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

Darla wrote:

Here I am, back from Andromeda.

Oh gawd! Groannn. So are you ready yet to tackle the two 'litmus test'
questions? Or are we still not permitted to ask test questions?

Again, this is kindergarden stuff and would be fundamental to the
science of any spacefaring race.

1. What is the true nature of space? 2. What is the mechanism of
hyperdrive?

oc

Old May 3rd 07, 07:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article . com,
Darla wrote:

How are you, Painius?
It is so good to hear that people still do not believe we are who we
say we are.

We believe you're a delusional frootloop

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
singularity.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy's favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).
Old May 3rd 07, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article .com,
Double-A wrote:

Thanks. And the best to you also.

We have truly kept the faith. Even Art secretly believes in you, but
is just too shy to admit it.

Oh DoubleA!!! Just when I think you've plumbed the depths of stupidity, you
keep on digging...

Old May 4th 07, 03:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"Darla" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 3, 4:45 am, "Painius" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message...

[...]

Wow! My departure time just got pushed back,
so i thought i'd check newsgroups one more time
and... Wow! Hi Darla!

How are you, Painius?

Oh, the usual, thanks.

It is so good to hear that people still do not believe we are who we
say we are.
That's what we expect and hope for!

Here I am, back from Andromeda.
Truthfully, I've been back for some time but have been in mourning.
It saddens me to report that Pros Pere succumbed to battle wounds.
I know that there were those who at least respected, if not liked, my
mate.
Humans are very much like seans when it pertains to accidental death
and those feelings that surface.
Enough time has passed for me to go to duty again.

How's the little one getting through it? Hope
she's okay. Very sorry to hear about Pros Pere,
Darla.

The position of proz has fallen to me.
I tried to get out of it, but Pom wouldn't hear of it.

It makes me happy to be back with friends, even if only for a little
while.
Everyone says hello and wishes you all only the best of times!

--
Thirty five million miles,
This is Mars at its nearest,
And when my heart goes there
'Tis nearest and dearest.

Someday it shall act as
Our stair to the stars,
So get with the program,
And LET'S GO TO MARS!

http://www.marssociety.org/portal

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

So you want to fly to Mars, hmm?

Darla

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Welcome back!
and please, i'll be back in a few days so please
don't go anywhere!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Old May 4th 07, 05:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On May 3, 7:40 pm, "Painius" wrote,
reposting "Darla":

It is so good to hear that people still do not believe we are who we
say we are.
That's what we expect and hope for!

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Welcome back!
and please, i'll be back in a few days so please
don't go anywhere!

Oh, yukk. Even though in jest, why go indulging this ditzy broad
again? As always, just as a counter to all the fawning/gushing, i
gotta nail her to the mat and demand to see credentials to her claim
of extraterrestrial alien-hood. First off, when nailed, she refuses to
answer the two 'litmus test' questions, claiming it is "level six"
data that cannot be divulged to earthlings. So i'll ask again:

The true nature of space is a no-brainer, and would be basic knowledge
to the science of any spacefaring race, just as knowledge of air is
basic to earthlings' science of aeronautics. So kindly elucidate on
the true nature of space:____________ .

Number 2, your propulsion system, your hyperdrive, will be based on
controlled, *localized* pressure/density gradients in the spatial
medium. So kindly elucidate further on the implementation of your
hyperdrive system(s):_____________ . Hint: it ain't hitching rides on
capricious intergalactic "gas streams".

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.

As stated from the outset, if Darla really *is* an ET alien, she's
doing a bang-up job masquerating as an airhead earthling bimbo
pretending to be an alien. :-)

oc

Really bright big star Joe[_5_] UK Astronomy 5 April 18th 07 10:41 PM
Bright star in the SE [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 3 December 21st 05 05:46 AM
HELP PLEASE- Bright Star in NW ' ish Rick UK Astronomy 2 May 7th 04 08:05 AM
Bright Star Bill Oertell Misc 12 April 19th 04 10:37 PM
That really bright star Su Misc 9 March 21st 04 01:35 AM