Are Windows Necessary

Old January 19th 08, 08:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Are Windows Necessary

Cactus Saul Plane pretty stable,and computers can make up the
difference. Could have TV to hance image,with lots of digital clearity
Bert

Old January 20th 08, 11:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You are dreaming again, BEERTbrain. They don't put telescopes OUTSIDE
the planes. They already have computer control and digital
enhancement.

Saul Levy

Old January 21st 08, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Very hard to discus with you. Never said I invented
computers or digital imaging I know we have it. I also know only
"Objective lens" has to stick out.,and not by much. But you just like to
think you are the only one that is knowledgeable,and when I do think
outside the box your no wit brain has a panic attack Go figure Bert

Old January 22nd 08, 06:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Poor, BEERTbrain, they don't use objective lenses in space. Mirrors
all the way! Neither stick out even a teensy little bit! No need to!
You seem to think these telescopes are like the old cartoon ones
sticking out of the domes. Even on Earth, very few did that.

Saul Levy

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:37:03 -0500, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus Saul Very hard to discus with you. Never said I invented
computers or digital imaging I know we have it. I also know only
"Objective lens" has to stick out.,and not by much. But you just like to
think you are the only one that is knowledgeable,and when I do think
outside the box your no wit brain has a panic attack Go figure Bert

Thanks/Windows No Thanks Starlord Amateur Astronomy 0 September 28th 06 08:40 PM
launch windows [email protected] Space Shuttle 7 August 22nd 06 05:02 AM
Using SkyMap with Windows XP Ronald Athey Satellites 1 November 6th 04 03:28 PM
windows xp Gord Leslie SETI 0 August 30th 04 03:26 PM
Windows xp Gavin McGowan SETI 10 April 15th 04 06:58 PM