ISS radiation exposure at Venus L2 (VL2)

Old July 3rd 03, 11:29 PM
Brad Guth

Default ISS radiation exposure at Venus L2 (VL2)

July 03, 2003
Guess what folks: I've learned that a solar minimum is actually of
what's radioactively maximum, that is if your butt is what's
sufficiently shielded from whatever flak a solar maximum has to toss
at you. That's both good and/or bad news, depending upon whether or
not you're supporting the "Apollo status quo", or that of actually
honestly trying to figure out what's possible and, of what isn't with
regard to having any sort of manned ISS situated at Venus L2 (VL2)
and, that goes for Earth L2 as well as for Mars L2 just as well.

http://guthvenus.tripod.com/space-radiation.htm

Always be sure to check out my "UPDATE" page, as that's become more
current than my index. Unfortunately, I have come up with far more
questions than answers, however, some of my answers have become quite
testy to say the least. I offer several pages on commercial
enterprise, those which I'll update and share with whomever isn't
planning upon tossing out more flak just for sport.

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS 1-253-8576061 http://guthvenus.tripod.com
alternate URL: http://www.geocities.com/bradguth
Old August 2nd 03, 08:47 PM
Brad Guth

(Brad Guth) wrote in message . com...
[...]

There's a lot of flak ongoing about space radiation, about secondary
radiation, about spacecraft interior radiation, film fogging, L4/L5
and subsequently lunar surface radiation and, all sorts of other nasty
flak pertaining to those Apollo missions. I wonder why all the big
guns???

"Moon hoax as American as apple pie"

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS http://guthvenus.tripod.com