Big brother is watching you - a treat for us paranoids

Old July 28th 03, 10:39 AM

Default Big brother is watching you - a treat for us paranoids

"Chuck Taylor" wrote:

Bottom picture in the middle row --- Singapore airport. Are those B-1s in
the lower left?

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor

Yes indeedy.
Cool!

Steve.

Overlord of the Stuffed Attic.
If it moves, I'll keep it..
If it stands still, I'll keep it..
If I want it, it's up there somewhere...

If I've not yet used it, it's not been kept long enough...

Any opinions voiced that are possibly contentious
were not written by me. Honest. No, really!
Well, they might have been. Or not. Burble-Burble