An epic fantasy voyage to Alpha Centauri - out now !

Old October 13th 05, 11:33 AM
AA Institute

Big Show wrote:

Ah, A. Ahad, best of luck to you in the sales of your SciFi novel!

Double-A

Thanks, I'll need it! I have a live interview with BBC Three Counties
radio on Friday at 4:35 pm BST, listenable online at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/threecounties/

My first time and I feel nervous...

;-)

AA
http://www.publishedauthors.net/aa_spaceagent/
"The ultimate dream adventure awaiting humanity..."

Congrats Mr. Ahad, been hearing a lot about you and your new book. I
might look to get this for my teen nephew soon.

Thanks. I've been on so many news and media things lately, it feels
kind of strange... and I have been asked about the "Ahad radius" in
quite a few places too:-

http://www.publishedauthors.net/aa_spaceagent/news.html

Hopefully, that's all the marketing I need to do for now, and I can
just settle down to writing the book's sequel...

AA

Old October 13th 05, 08:28 PM
Double-A

AA Institute wrote:
Big Show wrote:

[...]

Hi AA,

I listened to your interview. I tried to listen live, but couldn't get
the feed that day.

The book (I can flagrantly plug it since I get no profit from it) is
"First Ark to Alpha Centauri" by Abdul Ahad and is available from
Amazon.com.

Good luck and keep us appraised.

Double-A
(The other AA)

Old October 13th 05, 08:42 PM
Double-A

Double-A wrote:
AA Institute wrote:
Big Show wrote:

[...]

See:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

Old October 29th 05, 07:15 AM
AA Institute

Default An epic fantasy voyage to Alpha Centauri - out now !

Double-A wrote:
Hi AA,

I listened to your interview. I tried to listen live, but couldn't get
the feed that day.

The book (I can flagrantly plug it since I get no profit from it) is
"First Ark to Alpha Centauri" by Abdul Ahad and is available from
Amazon.com.

Good luck and keep us appraised.

Double-A
(The other AA)

See:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

You do know that 'AA' is often interpreted as an abbreviation for
'alcoholics anonymous'? But still an all, it makes people smile when I
use my 'AA Institute' alias in different places

BTW, thanks for plugging my book on these groups. It's attracted good
reviews on Amazon so far, and in the UK, my First Ark has been the
hottest selling Alpha Centauri book for the second month running.
That's even ahead of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri books based on the
famous PC games! Can't be bad for a first novel...

All the best,

Old December 12th 05, 04:56 AM posted to alt.books.arthur-clarke,alt.books.larry-niven,alt.books.carl-sagan,alt.astronomy

AA Institute wrote:
Since I originally discussed this concept on these groups, thought I'd
let everyone here know that the first novel in my *epic* sci-fi fantasy
series about a dream, life-like human colony voyage to Alpha Centauri,
is now available to purchase online. A detailed synopsis, excerpts and
ordering information is available on my publisher's site, at:-

http://www.publishedauthors.net/aa_spaceagent/

Best wishes,

AA
http://www.publishedauthors.net/aa_spaceagent/
"The ultimate dream adventure awaiting humanity..."

Seems appealing. Are there any electronic versions available to
purchase? I read all my books on my palm and they usually end up being
classics (given copyright allows them to be free). I dont like the feel
of paper :/ but love to read good stuff.