meteors

Old November 16th 04, 07:07 PM
Phillip Grosjean

Default meteors

When is the leonids gong to shower? Or any meteorite showers?
Regards Grosjean

Have a good one

Old November 16th 04, 09:23 PM
Tom Randy

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:07:44 -0700, Phillip Grosjean wrote:

When is the leonids gong to shower? Or any meteorite showers? Regards
Grosjean

Have a good one

Google is your friend....

Old November 17th 04, 12:37 AM
SuperSpaz

For those too lazy to Google:

http://www.leonids.com/

Old November 19th 04, 06:57 AM
Dar

Tom Randy wrote:

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:07:44 -0700, Phillip Grosjean wrote:

When is the leonids gong to shower? Or any meteorite showers?
Regards Grosjean

From Nasa

Space Weather News for Nov. 18, 2004
http://spaceweather.com

Don't get your hopes up. This year's Leonid meteor shower, due to peak
on Friday, Nov. 19th, won't be like the jaw-dropping storms we've
seen in recent years. But in some places there could be a nice
display.

Check the link out for more details.
______________

DaR
Old November 19th 04, 11:26 AM
Tom Randy

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 06:57:03 +0000, Dar wrote:

Tom Randy wrote:

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:07:44 -0700, Phillip Grosjean wrote:

When is the leonids gong to shower? Or any meteorite showers? Regards
Grosjean

From Nasa

Space Weather News for Nov. 18, 2004
http://spaceweather.com

Don't get your hopes up. This year's Leonid meteor shower, due to peak on
Friday, Nov. 19th, won't be like the jaw-dropping storms we've seen in
recent years. But in some places there could be a nice display.

Check the link out for more details.

DaR

None of my quote appears above. Please learn to quote properly.

Horseflies and Meteors nightbat Misc 0 August 11th 04 05:18 AM
Perseid Meteors to Peak Late on the Night of August 11th (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 August 10th 04 03:08 PM
Meteor Activity Outlook for Dec. 12-18, 2003 Robert Lunsford Amateur Astronomy 0 December 10th 03 07:49 PM
Tuesday Night -- Wednesday Morning, Nov. 18/19th -- LEONID METEORS Sam Wormley Amateur Astronomy 1 November 18th 03 03:01 AM
Electrophonic Meteors David Entwistle UK Astronomy 38 October 18th 03 01:03 PM