smithtown shelter bunnies

Old October 18th 03, 10:21 PM

Default smithtown shelter bunnies

nightingale writes:

133 Phrygian!!

134 Heterophonic!!

135 Graces!

136 Tenor!

137 I'll end up with nightmares for sure

138 It was actually my post you replied to. I didn't pick it up from
138 SlashDot, but from a list I used to subscribe to that is equally weir,
138 and includes several who hang out on SlashDot & sometimes forwarded
138 gems. I didn't even know it was a game - the last computer game I
138 played was PACMAN.

139 You could be write about that.

140 No, it's DDT who is from outer space.

141 My position near the top of the chart is not really deserved, because
141 you keep including stuff like this, which is not off-topic,
141 antagonistic, or anything to do with you.

142 Would he admit it if he was?

143 I think he's given up tracking other newsgroups - Dr. Matt's number
143 needs updating & he hasn't mentioned my other newsgroups either.

144 Ask him what he does understand. It is probably a shorter list.

145 Logic is a tweeting bird. Logic is a wreath of flowers that smells
145 BAD. Are you sure you are functioning correctly? Your ears are green.

146 K522

147 The ancestor of the clarinet -

148 Authentic!

149 a major contribution :-)

150 Cereal

151 bassoon!

152 ????

153 Possible, but unlikely.

154 It seems that I came too late to see him in his full glory.

155 Of course. Either that or his stock question "What does your ongoing
155 antagonism have to do with classical music, nightingale?"

155 He's getting predictable in his old age.

156 What does this have to do with Dr. David Tholen?

157 What does this have to do with Dr. David Tholen?

157 The Anti Cole 3 formerly known as The Anti Cole 2 wrote:

158 Well, thanks for bringing it back on topic.

159 Let DDT be useful for a change.

160 Yes, you did. If I had seen yours first, I would not have bothered.

161 I'm sure another chance will come.

162 You're not going to tell me? meanie.

163 I'm sure he's been replaced by a program, but not a very good one - it
163 was some highschool student's homework assignment.

164 Actually, some interesting subthreads have happened in his digest. He
164 is irrelevant.

165 Some kooks are interesting, but the non-self-aware ones are pains. I
165 read the theory group for a while, but left because it seemed dominated
165 by Alice in Blunderland & there wasn't much interesting. I had looked
165 it up thinking it might be useful when I was studying for my harmony
165 exam in the summer, but the only useful thing I found was a cross-post
165 from this group.

Non sequitur.

Old October 18th 03, 10:22 PM

Dr.Dimitri Vulis writes:

1 Hey, cocksucker, how about youz pucker up youz haemarroids and we'll
1 find out what diz has ta do wid Dr. Tholen.

2 A non sequitur.

Classic antagonism.