Pseudos, Scumbags & Sleazeballs -- YES! I mean YOU!

Old October 18th 03, 01:43 PM
Ed Conrad

Default Pseudos, Scumbags & Sleazeballs -- YES! I mean YOU!

For years, pseudos, scumbags and sleazeballs in talk.origins
-- loyal members of the disgraceful Scientific Establishment --
have been denying the physical evidence that man is as old as coal.

In my persistent defense of truth, I have had my character
assassinated more than anyone I have ever known.

I have been called every despicable name in the book but NOT
from honest scientists -- certainly not from honest
anthropologists because, quite frankly, NONE are alive today.

The character assassination has been set in motion by dishonest
scientists who have fraudulenty examined or tested some of my key
specimens.

They include so-called "experts" the Smithsonian Institution; the
University of California at Berkeley; Andrew MacRae, then at the
University of Calgary; the Departments of Anthropology, Paleontology
and Entomology at Penn State Univesity; Kurt Wise, then at Harvard
University; Alan Walker, then at Johns Hopkins University; the
Paleontology Research Institute in Ithaca, N.Y.; Paul Myers, then at
Temple University and now at the University of Minnesota; and the
disgraceful parade sadly goes on and on.

This does not include the disgusting lice at hundreds of larger
universities around the country who pass themselves off as
"scientists" but have run like a scared rabbit from facts
and physical evidence. It has been understandable since they
were well aware it threats their cherished-but-factless theories,
so their prime concern has been to protect their ass -- and their
vested interests.

Meanwhile, on talk.origins and in the other cesspoolish
evolution-loving news groups such as sci.anthropology.paleo and
sci.anthropology, the attack on my reputation has come from birds
of a vested-interest feather who have NEVER seen (in person), NEVER
examined and NEVER tested any of my specimens.

Their character assassination is based strictly on hearsay -- and the
sayers, who have been the ringleaders of this monumental conspiracy
against truth, are dead wrong.

For example, Wilton Krogrman, one of the world's foremost human
anatomists, had spent time studying some of my specimens and came
to the conclusion that I indeed have discovered portions of petrified
human remains between coal seams.

Jeremy Dahl, then a bone expert when at Yerkes Primate Research Center
in Atlanta, confirmed a specimen he had examined and tested is
petrified B-O-N-E.

Favorable results were obtained during state-of-the-art scientific
testing such as infrared scans, CATscans and Calculus Analysis by
Crystallography; from the scanning electronic microscope, and from
American Medical Laboritories -- one of the nation's most prestigious
-- which identified dried blood and protein on about a half-dozen
of my key specimens, including human remains.

Sad to say, I have made only one attempt to have DNA testing
done on the dried blood found by American Medical Laboratories --
but this testing result -- at a DNA laboratory on the East Coast --
was a complete FRAUD, since its administrators undoubtedly were
fearful of being truthful, dreading the wrath of the
scientific establishment.

I was told DNA couldn't be done because "no traces of blood could be
found." But when I questioned its written report which stated that
"reddish brown powder" had been identified on three of the specimens
-- the one Krogman identified as a human calvarium; the complete human
cranium protuding from the boulder (which Krogman never saw) and the
portion of the tibia -- I specifically inquired about the "reddish
brown powder" that the lab stated it discovered.

"To me, reddish brown powder adds up to B-L-O-O-D," I told an
administrator at the DNA laboratory. Rather amazingly, he replied:
"I AGREE!"

For years, I have accused the Scientific Establishment, its members
and its hangers-on of engaging in a conspiracy of mistruth against
mankind. I have charged them with conducting a campaign of deceit,
decepetion, collusion and conspiracy in their attempt to protect their
monumental fraud, the facetious theory of the evolution of man.

Homo sapiens, in almost our precent form, DID exist during the
Carboniferous Period -- at least 280 million years ago. The only
remaining question is how and why he was there -- and, of course, how
he came to be torn limb from limb, along with large land animals, and
left buried between what later would become veins of anthracite coal.

I can only guess it was the result of an incredible catastrophe,
the kind Immanuel Velikovsky had described so eloquently in his books.
But then, more than a half-century ago, established science utilized
character assassination to discredit him in the eyes of John Q.
Public, much the same as they are attempting to do with me for
the past two decades.

But, the fact is, man DID inhabit the earth when coal was being
formed, multi-multi-millions of years before the most distant age of
Homo sapeins' emergency on earth via Darwin's and the evolutionists'
theory.

It is fact, NOT poppycock theory, and makes us realize how much we
really don't know about the earth, about the universe, about the human
race.

Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky tried to tell 'em a half-century ago but the
scientific community had no time for truth.

The nice thing about my discoveries -- vindicating Immaneul
Velikovsky -- is that time finally is running out for this
monumental conspiracy supporting evolution, that no Superior
Intelligence played a role.

Participants in the monumental conspiracy -- know-it-all
vested-interest baboons in scientific institutions
and universities from Maine to Mexico -- have had their golden
opportunity to seek truth and they have rather disgracefully blown it.

These pseudoscientists, scumbags and sleazeballs siomeday will regret
that they have been willing and enthusiastic participants in this
colossal hoax aimed at denying mankind the knowledge and reality of
our true origin and ancestry.

~~ MAN AS OLD AS COAL ~~
(And a Lot of Other Creatures, Too)

ALL SPECIMENS FOUND BETWEEN
PENNSYLVANIA'S ANTHRACITE VEINS
(Strata geologically dated at a minimum of 280 million years)

This specimen was identified as a petrified human cranium,
a skull with the eyesockets broken off, by the late Dr. Wilton
Krogman, one of the world's leading human anatomists and author
of "The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine." He is shown
examining it in the second photo. Moments after the photo was
taken, a medical doctor walked into the room at the Cooper Clinic
in Lancaster, Pa., and Krogman invited him over to see "the oldest
human skull ever found."

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/krogwskull.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/MVC-007S.JPG

A CATscan of the above specimen revealed a second protrusion
that isn't visible to the naked eye. It showed it is located
precisely where it would be expected to be found in a human cranium.
That report follows:

http://www.edconrad.com/images/catcalv.jpg

This specimen also had tested positive for the presence of Haversian
canals under microscopic scrutiny. Additionally, American Medical
Laboratories in Chantilly, Va., performed testing of calculus analysis
by crystallography and revealed that it contains "a composition of
dried blood intermingled with a few small crystals resembling calcium
oxalate dihydrate."

That report follows:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-012S.JPG

Another petrified human skull -- this one embedded in a boulder
that weights some 3,000 pounds. It was found within 100 feet of
the previous skull and a year later, also having come from between
anthracite veins in Schuylkill County, Pa

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/skulla.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/other1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z2_2.jpg

A microcopic photo of granules removed from the specimen
reveal the presence of Haversian canals. This is the same
specimen that was emphatically denied as being bone by
the Smithsonian Institution. It earlier had stated that
microscopic examination of the cell structure is required,
then ignored that test completely and responded by saying
it had performed "x-ray analysis" which, it deceitfully claimed,
confirmed that the specimen is not bone. The fact is, "x-ray
analysis" is not an appropriate test to determine whether
an object is bone.

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/proof1.jpg

A petrified human femur still in shale, a near-cousin to coal, which
also had been removed from between anthracite veins. Portions of
the bulb ends have broken off.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z6femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/z7femur.jpg

This specimen was identified as a portion of a tibia by Wilton
Krogman. It contains Haversian canals, the telltale sign of bone,
embarrassing Andrew Macrae, then of Calgary University, who had
performed fraudulent testing for cellular structure. For his test
results, he had used a meticulously prepared ground section that had
been prepared from a rock or concretion.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/newtibia.jpg

A scanning electronic microscope (SEM) was used to examine
the inner surface features of this specimen to compare it with
cadaver bone at the same power magnification. Here are the
SEM photos at 2,000X.

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/bones.jpg

This is the same specimen that Andrew Macrae played fraudulent games
with. He then posted photos of ground sections on his web page,
claiming they were views of the cellular structure of the specimen and
insisting it wasn't bone because no circles (Haversian canals) could
be found. However, the photo beneath it taken later shows it DOES
contain circles -- Haversian canals --- and, therefore, IS petrified
bone. It was just one of several fraudulent scientific and/or
deceiving tests conducted on some of these specimens by members
of the Scientifiic Establishment. The photo on the left in the
following URL is what Macrae posted. The next two show what
a ground section really looks like.

http://www.edconrad.com/canals/ts_compare1.jpg
http://edconrad.com/canals/slide1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/canals/0505160x.jpg

Additionally, American Medical Laboratories had performed calculus
analysis by crystallography on this particular specimen and reported
that it "consisted predominately of dried blood and protein."
That report follows:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-006S.JPG

Here's a petrified human finger, with fingernail:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-008S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-011S.JPG

Here's a petrified human toe (with toe nail), found only
10-15 feet from the petrified finger.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-017S.JPG

Here are the petrified human finger and the petrified
human toe shown together.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-016S.JPG

Another petrified human finger, along with a thumb

http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/O11/MVC-038S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/O11/MVC-037S.JPG

An assorment of miscellaneous specimens, primarily portions
of petrified mandibles (jaw bones), found between the same
coal veins:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-007S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-008S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-009S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-011S.JPG

A human lung, petrified:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-015S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-016S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-017S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-018S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-019S.JPG

A pair of petrified fetuses. The large one, which has been
transformed to a coal-like substance, measures 6 1/2 inches
in length.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-011S.JPG

A petrified gall bladder, with a CATscan later revealling the
presence of a gall stone inside.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z5gall.jpg

This is one of the specimens that was tested by American
Medical Laboratories via calculus analysis by crystallography.
It revealed the specimen "consists of a few small pieces of dried
blood," adding that "none of the constituents normally found
in urinary calculi are present." (which comes as no surprise since
the specimen it tested is petrified).
That report follows:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-010S.JPG

Portion of dinosaur foot embedded in anthracite-bearing shale:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-012S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-013S.JPG

This was the very first discovery of petrified bone in coal-bearing
Carboniferous strata in June 1981. It resembled a giant skull and
the Smithsonian expressd an interest in examining
it personally. However, its experts dismissed it as a rock or
concretion without any testing whatsoever, not even revealing that
a microscopic study of cell structure would accurately identify
whether it is bone. Later, a pair of petrified teeth -- a premolar and
a canine -- were found inside the jaw area. One was subjected to an
infrared scan which revealed its origin is that of a bone or a tooth.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/first.jpg

The premolar that was found inside the jaw area:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-014S.JPG

A petrified handcrafted wooden handle, which has been transformed
to anthracite, found between coal veins.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG

A portion of petrified bone still in slate (or shale), near cousin of
coa, that confirms the bone is older than the material in which
it is embedded:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/MVC-014S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/MVC-015S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/MVC-016S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/MVC-017S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/MVC-018S.JPG

A giant canine tooth, found between the same coal veins:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-009S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-007S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-008S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-010S.JPG

These specimens and the honest testing results prove, beyond
the shadow of a doubt, that man and large land animals existed
while coal was being formed.

This is NOT theory and rhetoric, which is what the pseudoscientists
have used to brainwash the common man. It is physical evidence,
which is what science is supposed to be all about.

PORTION OF A GIANT PREHISTORIC SCORPION
(Petrified)
Discovered Between Anthracite Veins

This is a portion of a giant prehistoric scorpion that was
identified as such by none other than the late Wilton M.
Krogman, one of the world's foremost authorities on anatomy
-- human and non-human -- and author of "The Human
Skeleton in Forensic Medicine."

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-022S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-021S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-016S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-017S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-019S.JPG

Krogman explained that he was able to identify it because he
had done extensive research disecting insects, especially scorpions,
during his career, therefore was *absolutely certain* what it is.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-005S.JPG

This specimen originated from between anthracite veins
in Pennsylvania's hard coal region -- in Schuylkill County --
and was found more than 20 years ago in two separate pieces
which fit together perfectly.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-007S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-008S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-009S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-010S.JPG

It must be emphasized that this particular specimen was the
subject of another cover-up by members of the Scientific
Establishment -- at one of America's most prestigious universities
-- but we'll save this latest horror story of deceit, deception,
collusion and conspiracy for another day.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-011S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-012S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-013S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-014S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-015S.JPG

The discovery of the physical evidence of giant scorpions inhabiting
the earth during the time that anthracite was being formed -- along
with discoveries of petrified bones, teeth and even soft organs, some
human -- as well as a dinosaur foot embedded in shale in the same
strata means that men, giant scorpions and dinosaurs undoubtedly
existed together at one point multi-multi-millions of years ago.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-018S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-020S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-023S.JPG

Ed Conrad