Rose of Seven Seals

Old April 21st 06, 08:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Rose of Seven Seals

Rose of Seven Seals...

The Scroll with the Seven Seals originates from The Throne of God in
heaven (Revelation 5:1), they are given in heaven to Jesus Christ for
Him to open (Revelation 5:5-10), but they happen on earth (e.g.
Revelation 5:10, 6:4).

Although the opening of each seal in turn has a spectacular result, the
seventh seal is far greater because it is divided into seven trumpets,
and its seventh trumpet is further divided into seven bowls (or vials).
The Return of Jesus Christ occurs during the events of the seventh
trumpet.

The first four seals are commonly known as the "four horsemen of the
apocalypse."

* The First Seal - Religious Deception and Persecution

"I watched as The Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then
I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder,
"Come!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held
a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on
conquest." (Revelation 6:1-2)

* The Second Seal - War

"When The Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living
creature say, "Come!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its
rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay
each other. To him was given a large sword." (Revelation 6:3-4)

* The Third Seal - Famine

"When The Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living
creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse!
Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what
sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart
of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's
wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" (Revelation 6:5-6)

* The Fourth Seal - Pestilence

"When The Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the
fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a
pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close
behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by
sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."
(Revelation 6:7-8)

Then, terrible persecution of the Sally Saints of Light

* The Fifth Seal - Tribulation and Martyrdom

"When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls
of those who had been slain because of The Word of God and the
testimony they had maintained. They called out in a loud voice, "How
long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until You judge the inhabitants of
the earth and avenge our blood?" Then each of them was given a white
robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of
their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had
been was completed." (Revelation 6:9-11)

Next, great Signs In The Heavens

* The Sixth Seal - Signs In The Heavens

"I watched as He opened the sixth seal. There was a great
Earthquake. "The sun turned black like sackcloth" made of goat hair,
the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to
earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.
The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and
island was removed from its place. Then the kings of the earth, the
princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every
free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called
to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from The Face
of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of The Lamb! For the
great day of Their wrath has come, and who can stand?" (Revelation
6:12-17)

And then the Seventh Seal, with its seven trumpets, and seven bowls.
The last three trumpets are known as the "three woes."

* The Seventh Seal

"When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for
about half an hour. And I saw the seven angels who stand before God,
and to them were given seven trumpets." (Revelation 8:1-2)

o The First Trumpet

"The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail
and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A
third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up,
and all the green grass was burned up." (Revelation 8:6-7)

o The Second Trumpet

"The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a
huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea
turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and
a third of the ships were destroyed." (Revelation 8:8-9) See A Huge
Mountain, All Ablaze

o The Third Trumpet

"The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star,
blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on
the springs of water - the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the
waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had
become bitter." (Revelation 8:10-11)

o The Fourth Trumpet

"The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the
sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that
a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and
also a third of the night." (Revelation 8:12)

o The Fifth Trumpet (First Woe, THE PLANK)

"The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that
had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the
shaft of the Abyss. When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like
the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the
smoke from the Abyss. And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the
earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. They
were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but
only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for
five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of
a scorpion when it strikes a man. During those days men will seek
death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will
elude them. The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On
their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces
resembled human faces. Their hair was like women's hair, and their
teeth were like lions' teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates
of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many
horses and Chariots rushing into battle. They had tails and stings like
scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five
months. They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name
in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon." (Revelation 9:1-11)

o The Sixth Trumpet (Second Woe)

"The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice
coming from the horns of the golden altar that is before God. It said
to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who
are bound at the great river Euphrates." And the four angels who had
been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were
released to kill a third of mankind. The number of the mounted troops
was two hundred million. I heard their number. The horses and riders I
saw in my vision looked like this: Their breast plates were fiery red,
dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the
heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. A
third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and
sulfur that came out of their mouths. The power of the horses was in
their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes,
having heads with which they inflict injury. The rest of mankind that
were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of
their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold,
silver, bronze, stone and wood -idols that cannot see or hear or walk.
Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts (see Witches And
Sorcerers), their sexual immorality or their thefts." (Revelation
9:13-21)

o The Seventh Trumpet (Third Woe)

+ The First Bowl

"The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the
land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the
mark of the beast and worshiped his image." (Revelation 16:2)

+ The Second Bowl

"The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and
it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in
the sea died." (Revelation 16:3)

+ The Third Bowl

"The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers
and springs of water, and they became blood. Then I heard the angel in
charge of the waters say: "You are just in these judgments, You who are
and Who were, The Holy One, because You have so judged; for they have
shed the blood of Your saints and prophets, and You have given them
blood to drink as they deserve." And I heard the altar respond: "Yes,
Lord God Almighty, true and just are Your judgments." (Revelation
16:4-7)

+ The Fourth Bowl

"The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and
the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. They were seared by
the intense heat and they cursed The Name of God, Who had control over
these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify Him." (Revelation
16:8-9)

+ The Fifth Bowl

"The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of
the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. Men gnawed their
tongues in agony and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains
and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done."
(Revelation 16:10-11)

+ The Sixth Bowl

"The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great
river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the
kings from the East. Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like
frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of
the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet (see articles in
our Prophecy section). They are spirits of demons performing miraculous
signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them
for the battle on the great day of God Almighty. "Behold, I come like a
thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so
that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed." Then they gathered
the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon."
(Revelation 16:12-16). See Armageddon

+ The Seventh Bowl

"The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air,
and out of The Temple came a loud voice from The Throne, saying, "It is
done!" Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of
thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever
occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. The
great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations
collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled
with the wine of the fury of His wrath. Every island fled away and the
mountains could not be found. From the sky huge hailstones of about a
hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of
the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible." (Revelation
16:17-21)

http://www.apocalipsis.org/rev-8.htm

Wake Up... NOW, and go wash your face. So that you may find the Light
in the darkness that we all are living in.

Old April 22nd 06, 02:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Jesus the Priest (Hebrews 5:5-10)

by Fred B. Craddock

Fred B. Craddock is professor of preaching and New Testament at Candler
School of Theology in Atlanta. This article appeared in The Christian
Century, March 22, 2003, p. 19. Copyright by The Christian Century
Foundation; used by permission. Current articles and subscription
information can be found at www.christiancentury.org. This material was
prepared for Religion Online by Ted and Winnie Brock.

The Epistle to the Hebrews joins the Revelation to John as the
literature most intimidating to readers of the New Testament. With the
Revelation the reader must endure its terrible splendor; with Hebrews
the reader must listen intently to the tightly woven arguments in what
the writer calls a sermon. No question about it, the listening is
demanding, not only because of the writer's rhetorical style but also
because of the assumption that the reader knows the Old Testament and
the wilderness life of Israel, a life centered in the tabernacle and
the daily ministrations of the priest. The difficulty for the reader is
softened, however, by the realization that the writer is fully aware of
the burden. For example, after introducing the "M" word, Melchizedek,
the writer relaxes the reader with 'about this we have much to say
that is hard to explain," and then does not return to the theme until
Hebrews 7:1. The recess is welcome.

In fact, the style of the writer is patient and pastoral; the path is
cleared for primary themes. For instance, the author focuses the sermon
on the affirmation that Christ's saving work is that of a priest.
Obviously such a view will draw not amens but questions. Jesus was no
priest! He was of the tribe of Judah, not Levi. When did he serve at
the altar or perform the sacred rites? He cleansed the temple with a
whip and clashed with the priests. How can one claim he was a priest?
Into such an unusual thought the reader must be led patiently. And so,
Jesus as priest is only implied in 1:3b, briefly stated in 2:17,
presented more strongly in 3:1, elaborated upon with great pastoral
warmth in 4:14-16 and finally developed at length with both reason and
scripture beginning at 5:1. The writer pauses at 5:11 to say, "I know
this is difficult." How considerate of the reader Hebrews is!

Before arguing that Jesus belongs to an order of priests prior to and
different from the Levitical priesthood, the author addresses the
fundamental questions: Who is a priest? What does a priest do? These
questions are answered briefly but clearly. A priest represents God to
the people in words and actions. The distance implied when we speak of
the transcendence of God is negotiated through the ministries of the
priest, and the people before the altar experience the word and the
presence of God. Obviously, no one would presume to take this role upon
himself or herself. Being a priest is not simply ones "chosen
profession," as though taking the training and putting on the robes
made one a priest. A priest is of God, God chosen, God appointed. The
writer assumes there is no need to argue the point.

But does Jesus qualify? Beyond question, says our text. He was
appointed by the God who had said, "You are my Son," words from
coronation Psalm 2 declaring that the Son is also King. That same God
now says of the Son-King, "You are a priest forever" (Ps. 110:4).
Nothing further is said. For the community of faith, Jesus Christ is
appointed priest forever, like Melchizedek, without beginning or end
(Hebrews 7:1-10).

However, the picture is not yet complete, for a priest must not only be
of God but also of the people. He must become like his brothers and
sisters in every respect, tested through suffering in order to help
those being tested (2:17-18). Only then can the priest deal gently with
the ignorant and wayward (5:2). The ministries of a true priest are
performed in full sympathy with the people.

Again, does Jesus qualify? The answer is Yes, but it is not an easy
Yes. That Jesus was of God was a swift affirmation, needing the support
of only two brief quotations from the psalms; that Jesus was of the
people seems to call for repetition and elaboration. Jesus was made for
a little while lower than the angels (2:9); not ashamed to call us
brother and sister (2:11); shared with us flesh and blood (2:14); is
able to sympathize with our weaknesses, having been tested as we are,
yet without sin, and therefore able to offer mercy and grace in time of
need (4:14-16). One would think these statements are enough to complete
satisfactorily the ancient Christian formula: lie was not as we are and
therefore can help; he was as we are and therefore will help.

Yet it seems that the writer feels he cannot say often enough that
Christ was and is one with the people. It is as though there were in
the writer himself or in the reader a caution, a hesitation about this
article of our faith, that Christ was "truly human." Therefore this
quality, essential for any priest, is declared once more, not with
quotations from scripture, not with bold pronouncements, but with a
scene from the earthly life of the historical Jesus, or as the writer
puts it, "in the days of his flesh." "Jesus offered up prayers and
supplications, with loud cries and tears, to the one who was able to
save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent
submission."

This passage raises the tantalizing question of whether the writer was
familiar with the gospel tradition about Jesus, and with Gethsemane.
But of greater importance is the author's inclusion of the life of
Jesus in the message we call "the gospel." The death, burial and
resurrection of Jesus are not all we need to know. And the point in his
life which most vividly touches our own, qualifying him to be our
priest, is his time of fervent prayer. His kneeling beside us as we
offer up loud cries and tears is already an answer to prayer.

Old April 22nd 06, 04:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default PING Double-A: Rose of Seven Seals

Warhol wrote:

[...]

FLUSH

Will you also be asking warswine what his screed has to do with
astronomy, saucerhead?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"An applied ripple action implies time and momentum
reciprocal dependent directed surface tension not
instantaneous field wide reaction."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief
Old April 22nd 06, 01:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

right you did not read the immortale King Introduction, and now you
can't follow the red line of the story... and yet I am only in the
Introduction, so that you may understand who the real Melchizedek
is.(My Beloved Gran'da'dy) The Lord of the Worlds, the ever lasting
Father... Just in case you enjoy reading a good suspense mystery as
well...

NO RIGHTS RESERVED. Any part of this FAQ may be copied in whole or
in part under no restrictions.

(This FAQ on Nostradamus interpretations and related material is
available at ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/nanomius/)

World War III (part 6)
===

a. Overview: horrible battles, weapons, devastation, death
b. Nuclear confrontation in the Middle East
c. Mediterranean campaign and the battles of Gibraltar"""

d. Bomb sent at New York by the Antichrist, England retaliates
e. Bacteriological warfare strikes New York and London
f. Antichrist conquers Europe

g. The Antichrist invades Britain
h. The crucial meeting on the naval carrier
i. Seas, rivers, lakes boil; famines lead to insane cannibalism

j. Antichrist's commander succumbs to key strategic failure
k. Germany breaks free of the Antichrist
l. North Pole Alliance of North America, Europe, Russia forms
m. Ogmios confronts the Antichrist, fate of world in balance
n. Antichrist eventually dethroned

a. Overview: horrible battles, weapons, devastation, death
===

I. p.55

Because of the new awareness the western civilization has come upon,
and because of the accelerated rate of the shifting of the earth's
crust, and because of the conjunction of the planets, the war *might*
be avoided. Depending on the speed at which the natural events occur.
For as in any civilization, when natural disasters occur this is more
prominent than military conquest.

I p252 (cII-40)

During the time of troubles and WWWIII there will be massive naval,
air, and land battles. The ultra-secret weapons that are brought
forth will shock and stun the world.

I p 272 (cVIII-17)

The Antichrist will not hesitate to use bacteriological warfare as
well as conventional warfare, causing hunger, fire and plagues. The
causative organisms will be more virulent than ever and hence
increasingly lethal.

I p 253 (cII-18)

When the Antichrist is taking over Europe, nuclear weapons will wreak
havoc like lighting strikes, and from them a "milky rain" will occur.
Weapons currently beyond our imagination will wreak unparalleled
devastation. Corpses will litter the landscape. The very earth will
"cry out in pain". The Antichrist will be so terrible, horrible, and
powerful that the rightful rulers of countries will be utterly
terrified and will not do anything to stop his ravages. Entire
dynasties will be wiped out.

I p 254 (cIII-19)

Before the Antichrist takes over a place, he will rain down death and
destruction so that he can seize without opposition. He will travel
far from his resting place in doing this. Some of this devastation
will make past heinous events of the prior world wars "look like
child's play". Unlike Hitler's "rain of blood" he will use a "rain of
blood and milk."

b. Nuclear confrontation in the Middle East
===

I p252 (cII-60)

A major nuclear confrontation will occur in the Middle East. The
aggressor will have broken a promise not to use nuclear weapons in
warfare. Naval fleets kept in the area by other powers will be
scattered in ruins from the violence of the blast.

Radioactive fallout and its effect on people, animals, and weather,
and erupting volcanoes will turn the water of that part of the ocean
a muddy red color. Because of this bodies will appear to float in
blood. Because of the blasts and earth changes, rivers will change
their course, and political boundary lines based on them will be
redrawn.

The U.S. will have a Democratic president at the time. He will get
involved with the conflict as a way of trying to stimulate the
economy from a depression.

c. Mediterranean campaign and the battles of Gibraltar
===

I p 225 (cIII-10)

The Antichrist, during the Mediterranean campaign, will take over
Monaco as a crucial strategic position to advancing to Italy and
southern Europe. The successor to Prince Ranier, apparently one of
his sons, will be imprisoned after the takeover as an obstacle.

I p 230 (cI-77)

In the Antichrist's Mediterranean battle Gibraltar will play a key
role. The key Admiral, a naval officer, will succeed in saving
Gibraltar from the Antichrist's forces.

I p 235 (cI-71)

The Rock of Gibraltar will be a strategic position, captured and
retaken three times by various forces.

I p 232 (cI-98)

Marines on naval battlecarriers will confront the Antichrist when he
attempts to invade Eurpoe in the area of Crete and Thessaly, but they
will be outgunned and have to retreat probably to Gibraltar. In the
very fierce and bloody battle the Antichrist will have to transfer
many of his troops to a supply ship after a fighting ship is sunk.

d. Bomb sent at New York by the Antichrist, England retaliates
===

I p 250 (cVI-97)

In WWWIII many existing diplomatic ties between nations will be broken
and realigned. One that will continue to hold however is the alliance
between England and the U.S. A force aligned with the Antichrist will
send a bomb aimed at New York City. It will be spotted and tracked as
it approaches. The U.S. defense system will feverishly concentrate on
diverting or disabling the bomb, and the U.S. will not be able to
retaliate. As proof of their loyalty the English are asked to
retaliate, which they do with several bombs and weapons.

The response will be immediate. The American leader uses a hotline to
communicate to the Marshal, who launches self-propelled bombs
with "tongues of fire" against the aggressor. In this war some of
the bombs will hit New York and some will be diverted. The bomb
referred to here will be prematurely detonated along the flightpath,
saving the city. Many human lives will be spent when planes flying
around the bomb, trying to divert or destroy it, are blown up.

e. Bacteriological warfare strikes New York and London
===

I p242 (cII-6)

New York and in London will be hit with scourges from bacteriological
warfare, a deadly "bug", either bacteria or virus or some type of
disease-causing organism. It will be released into the atmosphere to
affect the populations of New York and London. Because of separation
and different gene pools, spontaneous mutations in the organisms
will affect the two populations in different ways. It will appear to
be two different diseases even though it was caused by the same
organism.

As a result of this plague the metropolitan infrastructures will break
down. The people near but outside the cities will panic and shun the
cities and refuse to deliver available food, effectively putting them
into quarantine. The city dwellers will starve to death in droves.
People will loot and raid stores, and soldiers will stab them off at
bayonet point. The government will try to evenly distribute the
remaining food but the people will panic and they call on God to
relieve them from their misery.

f. Antichrist conquers Europe
===

I p 278 (cIX-73)

The Antichrist will take over Europe and begin to toy with the idea of
establishing some kind of dynasty. Because of his background he is
obsessed with power and attracted to the way that a ruling family
line can have a major effect on the flow of history, manipulating
society over a long span of time through familial line, far beyond
the influence of a single individual. But his plans will not
materialize because he is overthrown by Ogmios and his monstrosities
will be counterbalanced with positive forces to heal the earth,
directed by the Great Genius.

g. The Antichrist invades Britain
===

I p 230 (cII-68)

In his European campaign the Antichrist will attempt to overtake
Britain, particularly to seize its naval forces for further advances.
England will resist and initially fend off the advance, with support
from the U.S. However, it is likely that the Antichrist will
eventually overcome England and the more passionate members of the
underground will flee to Ireland and Scotland. The Antichrist will
not succeed in overtaking the entire island. North England, Scotland,
and Ireland will not succumb, possibly aiding the reunification of
Ireland to fight the Antichrist. Patriotic and stubborn Irish and
Scottish spirit will play a favorable role in turning the tide.

I. p 228 (cIII-16)

The Moorish prince, a member of the English royal house, will be eager
to lead his troops into battle to defend his own and neighboring
countries that have treaties with Britain. He will confront the
Antichrist's forces in two major engagements and will be defeated in
one. He will be outflanked and will have to retreat in disgrace.

Nevertheless the opposing forces will curse him because he was a
valiant fighter, and his brashly engaging in battle disrupted some of
the Antichrist's carefully laid plans for the conquest of Europe. The
Holy man will return to his mount and the population will give him a
hero's
welcome for his bravery despite the defeat.

h. The crucial meeting on the naval carrier
===

I p 257 (cII-75)

During WWWIII and the great turmoil, an airplane will come for a
landing on the deck of an aircraft carrier. It will be from a nation
foreign to the country that owns the carrier. The balance of
political powers of the two sides involved will be very complex and
delicate.

The plane is from a power "slightly more aligned to the other side"
although still basically neutral. But to have any kind of contact
with the country that owns the carrier would have severe political
repercussions relative to the war, so the generals of the carrier are
reluctant to give permission to the plane to land. The plane will
carry an important political or military leader and an important
emissary who needs to deliver important documents and messages. The
situation will be very fragile and volatile.

i. Seas, rivers, lakes boil; famines lead to insane cannibalism
===

I p 257 (cII-75)

During WWWIII shipping and normal trade will be seriously disrupted.
Some countries will have excesses of food, such as bushels of wheat,
but the price will be so out of proportion that no one will be able
to buy it. In countries where there is famine, people will resort to
cannibalism to stay alive. The wheat in other countries will be
stored in silos and rot because they cannot get rid of it, cannot
sell it. The price of the wheat is enormous in cost partly because it
is very dangerous to deliver or ship it anywhere during wartime.

I p 251 (cV-98)

A very great drought will occur in the European continent during the
time of the Antichrist. Fish will die as seas, rivers, and lakes
boil. The Antichrist will be behind it. This event is not the same
but is related to the boiling fish at the Dark Point (I p 181,
cII-3). Two sites will be in distress from "fire in the sky".

I p 268 (cII-18)

The extremes in weather during the time of the Antichrist will affect
a battle. Extreme rain and hail will take by surprise two armies
lined up to do battle. As an alternative plan to confrontation they
try to fly planes above the clouds to drop bombs on the opposing
forces, "fire and stones falling from the sky".

I p168 (cIX-31)

The earth, after a relative period of peace, will suffer a great
natural disaster, involving severe earthquakes that rip the crust
open, spewing lava. The major earthquake will trigger other
earthquakes that will destroy large land areas. Famine and fighting
will set in. Countries will fight with each other over surplus food:
India and China will march to seize the corn and wheat fields of
Russia and eastern Europe. Communications will break down. Religious
leaders will lose credibility because of the inability to explain the
earth changes.

I p 259 (cI-67)

The climactic changes caused by the detonation of the terrible weapons
will cause famines in scattered areas, and conditions will get worse.
The uninhabitable regions will continue to grow until the areas
connect large surfaces of the earth's land masses, and the majority
of humanity will be suffering. People will become virtually insane
with the persistent lack of food, and will eat things like tree
roots, and even seize newborn infants.

j. Antichrist's commander succumbs to key strategic failure

I p 272 (cVI-33)

The Anti-Christ's surpreme commander will make a major failure
of judgement on the field in an extremely strategic battle
and the bulk of his forces
are captured or killed. The supreme commander misuses some
technology that has not yet been developed, causing his downfall.

k. Muslims breaks free of the Antichrist
===

I p 272 (cVI-21)

The Antichrist will seem all powerful and all conquering and the
situation will appear hopeless. But "his star will be falling" and
his power will crack in crucial places. The Reborn Moors., England,
Germany, and
later, northern Europe, unite together. In particular, even though
the Antichrist has taken over all of Asia, after a period he is no
longer able to control Muslims. Muslims breaks free and unites with the
unconquered countries. (USA and England)

The alliance strikes terror into the Antichrist who glimpses the
beginning of the end and his potential failure. He chooses another
field commander to continue his campaign, but the effort fails.
Rhodes and Byzantium, the site of his regional headquarters, will be
engaged in the most intense fighting. The "northern pole alliance"
will diminish his power by breaking down his chain of command,
communication capabilities, etc. and attempt to break his
stranglehold on his conquered territories. This is the beginning of a
turning point in WWWIII.

l. North Pole Alliance of North America, freeed Europe, Salee Moors
forms

I p 272 (cVIII-17)

At a point the Antichrist's forces become complacent from so many
frequent and rapid conquests. They will begin to lose some battles
and see their power is not forever.

The Antichrist will have taken over a large part of the world and will
become complacent. "Three brothers", the "alliance of the pole", i.e.
England, Germany, and Salee Moors, will trouble the Antichrist and
his world will tremble. USA will be united with the alliance in
spirit, if not actually physically, because the country will weakened
seriously from the Antichrist's degradations.

m. Ogmios confronts the Antichrist, fate of world in balance

I p 273 (cV-80)

A leader figuratively referred to as "Ogmios" will confront the
Antichrist in battle. The crux of the pivotal struggle of WWWIII will
be in the "gray area" at Mount of Olives. The outcome will be
questionable for 5 days. During the time the Antichrist is in
power there will be constant skirmishes and battles between his
barbarian forces and those still free of his tyrannical rule.

I p 277 (cII-85)

Ogmios will emerge triumphantly victorious over the
Antichrist, but it will be a long, gradual, arduous struggle.

n. Antichrist eventually dethroned

I p 278 (cIX-73)

The Antichrist will rule for "less than the revolution of Saturn"
(29.5 years), far less than the grand span of time he envisions. His
reign will be temporary, because his power is like building a fire
with grass; it burns very hotly but quickly. His effect on history
and his "time in the limelight" will be limited. The time from WWII
to the end of WWWIII and the time of troubles will almost encompass
a century in itself.

thats what is waiting us if you do not awake NOW... before I forget, I
like these two too:

I p 283 (cIV-29)

This quatrain refers to the grand design that is emanating from the
"center of the wheel" during the time of troubles and the healing
period afterwards. The sun and Mercury/Hermes are symbols of "the
higher aspects". The sun in this quatrain represents the overall
power of the universe from which everything originates. Mercury
represents the materialistic aspects of technology. Hermes, in
relation with Mercury, symbolizes modern communications technology.
Vulcan, i.e. one who works with fire, represents warfare.

The "hidden sun" represents the fact that the societies of the world
have gotten out of touch with their spiritual source. They are
ignorant of their origin and the "meaning of life" and they search
for fulfillment and happiness in other areas, and do not succeed.
They think it's found in modern technology, hence the "sun being
eclipsed by Mercury". It's held only second because what people
really hold first is personal pleasure and happiness. And in trying
to find happiness in technology they separate themselves from the
central source of the universe.

By the end of WWWIII and the time of troubles, and the healing process
begins, people will be reunited with the source. The horrors of war
and bloodshed--the powers of Vulcan--will cause them to realize that
technology does not contain the answers to happiness. They will gain
a new insight into "from whence they sprang and where they are
going". The time of healing will usher a more spiritually mature age,
and people will be able to heal themselves and the world, and go far
in preparing to join the community fo the Watchers.

The central hub of the "wheel" represents the source of everything and
radiating spokes symbolize channels of power. The space between the
spokes contains different scenes in the background, representing the
various influence the "aspects" have on historical developments as a
result of the intensity of the associated energies.

j. Feminine aspects of God revered again
===

I p284 (cII-87)

The feminine aspects of God have been ignored, neglected and reviled.
After the demise of the Antichrist the pendulum will swing back into
balance. In early ages and in ancient societies the female aspect of
God was worshipped and revered. The masculine aspect was also
respected but was subordinate. During the patriarchal era, which
extends into the present, the female aspect was suppressed and
repressed. Society will come to terms with the divinity of both
masculine and feminine aspects. This realization will help foster a
more balanced worldview.

k. More open, frequent contact with aliens... Right there are the
Aliens from outer space too, isn't that astronomy for saucerhead Rat...
Ugh.. Art.

and lets not Forget the Warholian Cometh. And the First Star of TAR is
for very soon.... The Voice that must change the mind of many, when
they will hear Loud voice from the Heavens Sky saying... "THIS IS MY
BELOVED SON" The Rose of the Roses...

Old April 22nd 06, 03:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Warhol wrote:

right you did not read the immortale King Introduction, and now you
can't follow the red line of the story... and yet I am only in the
Introduction, so that you may understand who the real Melchizedek
is.(My Beloved Gran'da'dy) The Lord of the Worlds, the ever lasting
Father... Just in case you enjoy reading a good suspense mystery as
well...

Your kookbabble just demonstrates your delusions, warswine.

NO RIGHTS RESERVED. Any part of this FAQ may be copied in whole or
in part under no restrictions.

(This FAQ on Nostradamus interpretations and related material is
available at ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/nanomius/)

World War III (part 6)
===

a. Overview: horrible battles, weapons, devastation, death
b. Nuclear confrontation in the Middle East

[kookscreed flushed]

Old April 22nd 06, 05:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

right you did not read the immortale King Introduction, and now you
can't follow the red line of the story... and yet I am only in the
Introduction, so that you may understand who the real Melchizedek
is.(My Beloved Gran'da'dy) The Lord of the Worlds, the ever lasting
Father... Just in case you enjoy reading a good suspense mystery as
well...

Your kookbabble just demonstrates your delusions, warswine.

No, I just see the Mad Coffez Boy's building a nuke and using it on
someone or someone doing an airstrike on their facility. In any case
this will result in massive carpet bombings and sooner or later, the
nuclear extermination.

ART, your und your Zionist Genocidal maniacs' Time is UP! Face the
reality!

you are finished ......... you lost your roots ..you mindless rootless
selfhating mongrels

Old April 22nd 06, 05:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Warhol wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

right you did not read the immortale King Introduction, and now you
can't follow the red line of the story... and yet I am only in the
Introduction, so that you may understand who the real Melchizedek
is.(My Beloved Gran'da'dy) The Lord of the Worlds, the ever lasting
Father... Just in case you enjoy reading a good suspense mystery as
well...

Your kookbabble just demonstrates your delusions, warswine.

No, I just see the Mad Coffez Boy's building a nuke and using it on
someone or someone doing an airstrike on their facility.

Another delusion.

In any case
this will result in massive carpet bombings and sooner or later, the
nuclear extermination.

Another delusion.

ART, your und your Zionist Genocidal maniacs' Time is UP!

Another delusion.

Face the
reality!

I do believe you do not have a firm grip on reality.

you are finished ......... you lost your roots ..you mindless rootless
selfhating mongrels

Topped off with a frothing meltdown.

Old April 22nd 06, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

[...]

Your Future According to Rockefeller

Hawaii Observer - April 2006

Would you like to know the future the Rockefeller group plans for you?
Check out this excerpted quote, from a 50-year old book about the
family:

"Rockefeller by no means neglected their program of converting our
government into a totalitarian device for looting. The basic plan was
published in 1930 by his intimate friend Hoffman Nickerson in his book,
the American Rich. Nickerson's scheme is to nullify the Constitution
by converting our Government into an absolute monarchy. He concludes,
the only perfect form of government is hereditary absolute monarchy,
but it might be wiser at the start not to violate American sentiment by
undertaking to impose it openly. The conversion of President to
absolute monarch merely requires the elimination of checks and balances
on the power of the President that the framers of the Constitution
"unwisely" incorporated into it, to convert his role to that of
absolute dictator."

"The key to converting Congress into a mere "rubber stamp' is the
budget plan. If the Presidential elective monarch presents to Congress,
year after year, budgets so huge and complex that members could not
possibly find the time to read it, and so richly provided with graft
and pork barrel for each member of Congress that none of them would
dare to sincerely attack it for fear of losing their shares - Congress
would eschew the powers granted it by the Constitution. The
presidential monarch would easily rob Congress of its Constitutional
power to initial any legislation under the pretense of contrived
"emergencies" and "crises"..."

Does this sound like something we have today? Exxon (ex-Standard Oil)
Bechtel and Halliburton, the top profiteers of Iraq are all major
Rockefeller outfits. So why in the Democrats' media where
denunciations of PNAC, Perle, Wolfowitz and Cheney fly thick and fast
there is not a peep about Rockefeller? Apparently there's another
1913-style treason in the making. Remember how in 1913 Rockefeller &
Co. pushed for tax and central banking laws so crooked even the
Republicans bailed from the effort? (This says a lot.) Rockefeller then
simply had the Democrats parade in as "saviors of justice" and
complete the crime. Today I can see only once conceivable reason why
the Democratic Party doesn't shout on the top of its lungs about the
scandalous Rockefeller monarchical plan while it is visibly taking body
(actually, 35000 bodies) in front of our eyes. As in 1913, they are
preparing to parade in as "saviors of justice" to complete the
coup.

http://www.hawaiiobserver.com/2006/04/

Rockefeller is Zionist Rothschild family agent in United States. One of
his assigned duties - is to destroy Gentile population through
birth-control and fundding Feminism and Gayism....Pisrael: The Dead
Roach in America's Salad.
__________________
'All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They
are endowed with reason and conscience and should act toward one
another in a spirit of brotherhood.'

UN Universal Declaration of
Human Rights, Article 1

Old April 22nd 06, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors

Warhol wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

[...]

You sound just like Alexa now, warswine.

Old April 22nd 06, 07:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

[...]

another day another story

Lets learn reciting together with Warhol

www.reciter.org

There is only ONE God, but He presents himself in ways that can be
understood. As your understanding grows, He will present you with new
challenges.

That is why the scripture is layered....There are some that I have not
seen yet, because I'm not ready to recieve it--it would look like
nonsense.

My advice is to follow where he leads you, but don't be afraid if He
leads you where you thought you would never go.

3. Faith receives and Love gives. No one can receive without faith, and
no one can give without Love. We develop faith so that we can receive,
but we develop Love so that we can give what we have received through
faith. If we do not develop Love so that we can give, the gifts we
receive through our faith have no value.

Principles of the New Covenent 10:3

PEACE
Glorified are You O' my God and I am in Your praise, I testify that
there is no God except You, I ask Your forgiveness and repent unto You.