SpaceShipOne Wins $10 Million Prize

Old October 4th 04, 07:52 PM
Double-A

Default SpaceShipOne Wins $10 Million Prize

SpaceShipOne flew again this morning after only 5 days rest. This
time it broke the X-15's altitude record and won the 10 million dollar
prize!

http://www.floridatoday.com/!NEWSROOM/localstoryN1004XPRIZEUPDATE.htm

It is probably for the best that private industry has finally stepped
to the fore in the race for space, replacing the increasingly futile
and wasteful efforts of the government bureaucrats.

Double-A
Old October 5th 04, 03:24 AM
Skybuck Flying

"Double-A" wrote in message
om...
SpaceShipOne flew again this morning after only 5 days rest. This
time it broke the X-15's altitude record and won the 10 million dollar
prize!

http://www.floridatoday.com/!NEWSROOM/localstoryN1004XPRIZEUPDATE.htm

It is probably for the best that private industry has finally stepped
to the fore in the race for space, replacing the increasingly futile
and wasteful efforts of the government bureaucrats.

Oh no Is this the start of sonic boom noise pollution ((((

Like there isn't enough noise on this planet

Old October 5th 04, 10:46 AM
Painius

"Double-A" wrote in message...
om...

SpaceShipOne flew again this morning after only 5 days rest. This
time it broke the X-15's altitude record and won the 10 million dollar
prize!

http://www.floridatoday.com/!NEWSROOM/localstoryN1004XPRIZEUPDATE.htm

It is probably for the best that private industry has finally stepped
to the fore in the race for space, replacing the increasingly futile
and wasteful efforts of the government bureaucrats.

Double-A

Time to start savin' yer money up for that Mars trip!
I know i've been savin' up fer years!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
I'm a fool upon a hill,
See my planet spinning still?

See my little telescope?
People say I'm such a dope;
I don't mind because I nurse
Secrets of the Universe!

Paine http://www.painellsworth.net

Old October 5th 04, 10:57 AM
PolarTemp

Time to start savin' yer money up for that Mars trip!
I know i've been savin' up fer years!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
I'm a fool upon a hill,
See my planet spinning still?
Sun goes down and stars arise
Warm and pleasing to mine eyes.

See my little telescope?
People say I'm such a dope;
I don't mind because I nurse
Secrets of the Universe!

Alas, Elsworth,
You framed me!
~smile~
Told ya so!
Cooked my own goose
Feather, yes?
Unfurled...

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Old October 5th 04, 02:27 PM
Painius

"PolarTemp" wrote in message...

Alas, Elsworth,
You framed me!
~smile~
Told ya so!
Cooked my own goose
Feather, yes?
Unfurled...

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Been doin' this a lot lately... you have my condolences. g

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
So watch as we go 'round in circles,
Ending back where we began,

Paine http://www.painellsworth.net

Old October 5th 04, 11:56 PM
Brilliant One

only one outcome
For anyone's time--
Each of us getting a tan

No, not me!
Got burned.
I prefer cushy AC , in the shade ~
That DC, well, need SP99.

_______

Old October 7th 04, 02:13 PM
O'Ryan Wells

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message
om...
SpaceShipOne flew again this morning after only 5 days rest. This
time it broke the X-15's altitude record and won the 10 million dollar
prize!

http://www.floridatoday.com/!NEWSROOM/localstoryN1004XPRIZEUPDATE.htm

It is probably for the best that private industry has finally stepped
to the fore in the race for space, replacing the increasingly futile
and wasteful efforts of the government bureaucrats.

Oh no Is this the start of sonic boom noise pollution ((((

Like there isn't enough noise on this planet

I wonder what economy class will be like, sheesh!

O'Ryan Wells.
--
May your Mind be Free from All Fiction.

---