A Vortex inside a Vortex

Old September 17th 04, 01:07 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default A Vortex inside a Vortex

Hurricanes are vortexes,and tornadoes are vortexes. In Ivan the big
vortex it had a small,but big for a tornado vortex that did 95% of the
"big" damage in Pensicola Florida. Tornado's take the name of the city
they hit. Ivan came to Pensicola with a gift for Pensicola in the form
of a hidden tornado within its vast swirling arms. Hard to see a vortex
inside a vortex Tornadoes having a smaller vortex it is much stronger.
Creating a vacuum shows us what it can do. It can suck up an 18
wheeler(truck) and drop it over 150 feet. Hurricane
Andrew had over 50 tornadoes in its arms. It is that small vortex that
is the killer. Now I've posted in my "what if" site that black
holes could be a vortex in space. If that is reality than I can say a
singularity is an infinitely small vortex that makes up the black hole's
core. Vortex inside a vortex.inside a vortex inside a vortex all the
way to infinity. Bert PS I witnessed the small vortex that Charley
gave me.It is named the "Glazier tornado"

Old September 17th 04, 02:18 PM
Benign Vanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
snip
Vortex inside a vortex.inside a vortex inside a vortex all the way to
infinity.
snip

Hold on here...are you saying it's vortexes all the way down? What of
gravity and turtles?

BV.

Old September 17th 04, 06:39 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

BV Gravity creates vortexes and turtles. BV name me one thing in the
macro realm that gravity has not evolved as we see it in our present
spacetime? It is gravity all the way down. Close to gravities final
great spacetime force it leaves behind singularities,and wormholes.
These thoughts fit well with me,but not those that have static minds.
Bert

Old September 18th 04, 11:16 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A I see Ivan is creating vortexes as it moves inland.Ivan by
pulling in its arms can create a fast swirling air tunnel. This physics
fits well with an ice skater pulling in her arms. I wonder when Ivan
was over water it it created water spouts? Bert

Old September 19th 04, 08:14 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in message ...
Hi Double-A I see Ivan is creating vortexes as it moves inland.Ivan by
pulling in its arms can create a fast swirling air tunnel. This physics
fits well with an ice skater pulling in her arms. I wonder when Ivan
was over water it it created water spouts? Bert

I don't know, but it has certainly been creating lots of tornados up
across the country. The storm moved north almost to nightbat country,
then veered east to deliver a string of tornados to the Washington,
D.C. area!

We live in interesting times.

Double-A

nightbat

Forget vortex tornados they are planning on removing the funny
beer commercials from college televised football games. Yes, the ones
that probably attracted the Darla aliens in the first place. The ones
that made us laugh so hard we forgot who the original beer advertiser
was but not the sense of well being of the power of the brew. These are
strange and interesting times when even beer advertising is being taken
of college game tv, and any radiated space satellite good will spirited
to our cosmic potential traveling brothers and sisters is being dashed.

See:
http://money.cnn.com/2004/09/03/comm...sbiz/index.htm

The only thing that was probably stopping a full-fledged alien invasion
were those funny Earth beamed commercials because they made us seem,
well, young, energetic, friendly, and human. So glad the Darla aliens
are reported out intergalactic cloud jumping, I don't know how they
would take this tragic turn of Earth events. Not to mention poor Bert
when he finds out the beer is being taken out of all tv school game
reporting and college stadium football games. I say if we can send 18
year old young boys to die in battle they should be military service
permitted a little of the good stuff they're dying for before or after
they manage to make it back, but that's just Maverick over 21 me. And
being just a humble theoretically ponderer like you of the strange and
interesting times we live in.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old September 19th 04, 11:00 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A Ivan not going into nightbat's Indiana proves nothing ever
happens in Indiana. Hurricanes,and tornadoes are very dynamic,and was
glad I watched Charley. I would like our large subs to track
hurricanes. I would like to know if they create lots of water
spouts. These subs would know immediately any change in their direction.
Since these hurricanes are produced off the coast of South Africa with
its warm water as their energy source we should cool the water in that
area. Lots of ways to do this. It would cost billions of bucks,but Not
as much money Charley,Francis,and Ivan have cost us. Bert

Old September 19th 04, 11:16 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat Banning beer will only create college students to buy
more.,and drink more. I think the beer companies came up with this
idea. The Romans were big beer drinkers and their armies only lost one
war(the last one) My drinking lots of Bud lite only effects
my grammar,and spelling. I know it helps me think much better.have
better sex,and you have to have a vice,and drinking beer is mine. I
wonder if Darla drinks beer? Bert