Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his first relativity paper.

Old January 9th 11, 03:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
hanson

Default Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his first relativity paper.

ahahahaha... So you still crank yourself over this:
http://tinyurl.com/Negative-Dingleberry-Chris-B
.... Excellent!... AHAHAHAHAHA... AHAHAHA...

The Negative "Chris.B" wrote in message
Andrex is a common troll. He will say and do anything which gains him
attention. Look at his recent behaviour where he interupted thread
after thread to dangle his bait. (Kelleher style) Now he has your
attention he can argue any nonsense which come into his head, Which is
most of the time. Default defence, when cornered is the foul-mouthed
infant act. He is the screaming kid, rolling on the floor at the
supermarket, while his sham parent is sorting 24 x 7 verbal garbage on
their cell phone.

He is no different from Kelleher, Retch and all the other desperate
inadequates of this world. They can't stand not being in the
limelight. Attention deficiency order by proxy. His pedantic acolytes
have the same problem as Oriel's. They suffer from rabid naivety. By
all means take the **** out of him but for god's sake don't take the
bait! It wouldn't surprise me, in the least, to discover that
Kelleher, Hanson and Andrex are one and the same. The playground
teaser who never grew up. One completely unrecognised clot claiming
superiority to Einstein, Newton and Napoleon combined? And you respond
in serious debate? Would you discuss Relativity outside the bus
station with a raving bag lady? Perhaps you would?

hanson wrote:
.... ahahahahaha.. Yea, true to your handle, your tripe was as
negative, just as you have profiled yourself... Of course your
negative tripe above is in reality simply your anger over:
http://tinyurl.com/Negative-Dingleberry-Chris-B, which
still galls you and makes you crank yourself... AHAHAHA...
It says in that link: "Androcles towers over your sub-intellect
like Newton towers over Einstein"....Thanks for the laughs
though, Chris, you fine & feeble mind... ahahahaha... ahahaha...
I appreciate that you like my splendid pearls of wisdom...
----------- AHAHAHAHA -----------

Old January 9th 11, 04:55 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

Default Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his first

On Jan 9, 3:35*am, oriel36 wrote:
in a format that still retained terrestrial effects such as
tides as a link between speculation and interpretation -

Now, thanks to Newton, we understand the root cause of tides
perfectly, even if tidal phenomena locally depend strongly on the
specifics of geography, and hence have no need to admit such
unreliable and fallible things as speculation and interpretation to
them; we can just deal in solid, rock hard facts of mechanics and
gravitation.

It constitutes progress when we advance from guessing to knowing.

John Savard
Old January 9th 11, 05:56 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Androcles[_39_]

"Quadibloc" wrote in message
On Jan 9, 3:35 am, oriel36 wrote:
in a format that still retained terrestrial effects such as
tides as a link between speculation and interpretation -

Now, thanks to Newton, we understand the root cause of tides
perfectly, even if tidal phenomena locally depend strongly on the
specifics of geography, and hence have no need to admit such
unreliable and fallible things as speculation and interpretation to
them; we can just deal in solid, rock hard facts of mechanics and
gravitation.

It constitutes progress when we advance from guessing to knowing.

John Savard
'Really, this is what is meant by the Fourth Dimension, though some people
who talk about the Fourth Dimension do not know they mean it. It is only
another way of looking at Time. There is no difference between Time and any
of the three dimensions of Space except that our consciousness moves along
with it.' -- Herbert George Wells - "The Time Machine" - 1895.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." --Einstein

Next, some real science:

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Algol/Algol.htm

Now, thanks to Einstein, you know even less than you should.
It constitutes lethargy when we regress from not learning to creative
sci-fi.

Old January 9th 11, 06:55 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Jerry

On Jan 9, 11:41*am, "Androcles"
wrote:

That's not what Bonehead says, he disagrees with Einstein.
You being a dumb**** can't read and always snip or I'd
point it out to you, but I'm not going back over old posts
just because you have your head up your arse.

Your method of quoting makes for a complicated tangle trying to
distinguish who said what, so of course I snip.

Uncle Ben wrote:
The force exerted by the glue prevents the ball from rolling
off the round-about by giving the ball the needed acceleration
towards the center.

The acceleration towards the center implies that the ball will be
"sensible of a force which acts outwards in a radial direction."

If you accelerate a car by stepping on the gas pedal, you are
sensible of a force which acts backwards, pushing you into the
seat. This is BASIC, BASIC Newtonian mechanics.

Jerry
Old January 9th 11, 11:02 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Andrew Smallshaw

On 2011-01-08, Androcles wrote:

I can read. Obviously you cannot, you ****ing snipping imbecile.

I notice the lack of a substantive reply. A plonk without a reply
is basically an admission that there is no sane response.

--
*plonk*

Gee, how am I going to sleep at night?

--
Andrew Smallshaw

Old January 10th 11, 06:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Uncle Ben

On Jan 9, 9:31*pm, "Androcles"
wrote:

As I suspected, you want to sit on the fence.

Bonehead: "The force exerted by the glue prevents the ball from
rolling off the round-about by giving the ball the needed acceleration
towards the center.

Einstein: "An observer who is sitting eccentrically on the disc
K' is sensible of a force which acts outwards in a radial direction"

Androcles: "The ball is accelerated TANGENTIALLY by friction with the
disc, not radially as Einstein claims.

Oh, that!

In the approximately inertial frame of the earth, calculus shows that
the ball is accelerated toward the center of the round-about, just as
the moon is accelerated toward the earth by its gravity. That is a
radial force inward.

In a rotating frame of reference moving with the turntable, or
whatever you call it, there are fictitious forces at work, just as
they are on a person in a car negotiating a traffic circle. A person
feels a centrifugal force throwing himself to the outside of the
turn. (If he were free to move out of the car, he would feel the
coriolis force as well. But if his safety belt is secure and the car
doesn't roll over, the coriolis force is zero.) The centrifugal force
is radial outward. This is what Albert was talking about.

This centrifugal force is the (fictional) reaction to the real force
toward the center that makes the ball negotiate its curved path. Both
are radial. In an inertial frame, there is no centrifugal force; the
real force makes the path curve toward the center of rotation, just as
the path of the moon is continually turning toward the earth, (but not
getting much closer to it).

There is no tangential force on the ball. If there were, the speed of
the ball would change.

If the friction (or the glue) disappears, the ball will fly off
tangentially. But no force in that direction is needed to make the
ball go tangentially. It *already has velocity in that direction*, and
it continues in that direction at constant speed in agreement with
Newton's First Law, not his Second Law, with no force required.

In summary, there is a radial force inward, making the path curve
towards the inside. There is a fictitious force radially outward in a
rotating frame, an illusion that seems quite real to a car passenger.
And there is a tangential velocity that makes the car continue to
coast over the ice when road friction fails to keep the car going
around the circle

It has been fun to review 1st year physics with you, John.

Uncle Ben

Old January 10th 11, 05:22 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Chris.B[_2_]

On Jan 10, 12:43*pm, "Andrex" flushed:

Bwhahahahaha!

There you are then. I said you were Hanson.

Barking, a singular pair.

Now all we have to do is tie in Kelleher and we have singular triplets
trolled up into one long, complete moron.
Old January 10th 11, 07:31 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
hanson

..... AHAHAHAHAHA... ahahahahahaha.... AHAHA...
..ahahahaha... So, you STILL crank yourself over this:
http://tinyurl.com/Negative-Dingleberry-Chris-B
.... Excellent!... AHAHAHAHAHA... AHAHAHA...

The Negative "Chris.B" whined &wrote:
snip the Negative Danish crap, to save him embarrassment
which he ended, negatively, with
"Kelleher, Hanson and Androcles are one and the same"

hanson wrote:
ahahahaha.. and all 3 tower over you like Newton towers
over Einstein.. which of course cranks you grievously,...
.... ahahahahaha.. &, true to your handle, your tripe was as
negative, just as you have profiled yourself... Of course your
negative tripe above is in reality simply your anger over:
http://tinyurl.com/Negative-Dingleberry-Chris-B, which
still galls you and makes you crank yourself... AHAHAHA...
It says in that link: "They tower over Chris B's sub-intellect

Old January 11th 11, 08:36 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Chris.B[_2_]

On Jan 10, 8:31*pm, "hanson" wrote:

bin the usual puppy poo

With every word you type you further prove you are Andrex.

You really are, all, one very sick mutt.

How do you type with only one paw?

Old January 11th 11, 03:03 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
hanson

#4.... AHAHAHAHAHA... ahahahahahaha.... AHAHA...
So, Chrissy-pooh, you STILL crank yourself over this:
http://tinyurl.com/Negative-Dingleberry-Chris-B
don't ya,... Excellent!... AHAHAHAHA... AHAHAHA...

The Negative "Chris.B" whined & wrote:
snip his Negative Danish crap, to save him embarrassment
which he,Chrissy-pooh, ended, negatively, with
"Kelleher, Hanson and Androcles are one and the same"