God is mad

Old October 12th 06, 10:46 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default God is mad

I guess

God sends to me theories

God creates curses against theories that God sends to me

girls and boys who are good will not talk about any of my theories -
they know what God will do to them and their family

curses from God makes things fair - when an innocent person is abused
by dishonest people God will create a curse

there is a curse against people associated with Old Dominion University
- it has spread - hurting people, killing people and destroying people
all around the world

it would be good if God gave me the power to create curses - to make
things fair

girls and boys who are good will not kiss any person who has bodies of
animals between their teeth

people need to do their small part to fight bad people or they are
dishonest

Kurt Stocklmeir

Old October 13th 06, 02:06 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology
James Kibo Parry

In sci.physics and sci.astro, wrote:

I guess

God sends to me theories

God creates curses against theories that God sends to me

girls and boys who are good will not talk about any of my theories -
they know what God will do to them and their family

Kurt! I'm glad you're posting about the boys and the girls again.
I missed your observations on gender stereotypes and their contributions
to conventional socialization. Also, the stories about people having
sex with giant lizards. Can we please have more stories about the sexy
lizard people? Nobody else ever posts that stuff.

curses from God makes things fair - when an innocent person is abused
by dishonest people God will create a curse

Can God create an uncurseable object? Also, can God please explain
to me whether or not there should be that "e" in the middle of
"uncurseable"? It looks wrong with the "e", but it also looks
wrong without the "e", and the dictionary would say both were
acceptable if it were a real word, so I don't know who to trust,
and I'm counting on you to use your personal connection to God
to help me figure out how to spell strange new words... To seek out
new life, and new civilizations... To boldly go where no boys and
girls have gone before!

there is a curse against people associated with Old Dominion University
- it has spread - hurting people, killing people and destroying people
all around the world

Why are you still using the Old Dominion University! New Dominion
University is protected from curses by a giant dome made of aluminum foil!
Switch from Old Dominion University to New & Improved Dominion University
today! It's fun for boys, girls, and their favorite space lizards!

it would be good if God gave me the power to create curses - to make
things fair

girls and boys who are good will not kiss any person who has bodies of
animals between their teeth

YAYYYYYYY THAT MEANS WE CAN STILL KISS LIZARDS!

people need to do their small part to fight bad people or they are
dishonest

Kurt Stocklmeir

Your name has the right number of "k"s in it.

-- K.

However, your name has the
bodies of consonants within
its vowels.
Old October 13th 06, 06:35 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology
David DeLaney

James "Kibo" Parry wrote:
In sci.physics and sci.astro, wrote:

I guess

God sends to me theories

God creates curses against theories that God sends to me

girls and boys who are good will not talk about any of my theories -
they know what God will do to them and their family

Blank verse For The Win!

Nobody else ever posts that stuff.

Nobody else -could-!

curses from God makes things fair - when an innocent person is abused
by dishonest people God will create a curse

Can God create an uncurseable object?

Sure. But can he then _curse_ it? That's the real theological experimental-
grant proposal question.

it would be good if God gave me the power to create curses - to make
things fair

....Okay, NOW I'M SCARED

running running AAAAIGH running

However, your name has the
bodies of consonants within
its vowels.

Dave "but what about the boold of diphthongs?" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from
"It's not the pot that grows the flower
Old October 14th 06, 02:36 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology
pete[_2_]

James Kibo Parry wrote:

However, your name
has the bodies of consonants
within its vowels.

.... Deep within it's vowels.

--
pete
Old October 14th 06, 03:16 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology
David DeLaney

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:36:48 GMT, pete wrote:
James Kibo Parry wrote:

However, your name
has the bodies of conso-
nants within its vowels.

... Deep within it's vowels.

No (and no); extra syllable and greengrocer's apostrophe, 15 yards and first
down!

Dave "now go to your corners and come out jump-shotting" DeLaney