UFO sighting: 'Alien cube ship' TEN TIMES bigger than Earthcaptured by NASA

Old August 1st 20, 01:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default UFO sighting: 'Alien cube ship' TEN TIMES bigger than Earthcaptured by NASA

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 7:50:12 AM UTC-4, Andrew W wrote:
A question to all Christians: Was the Bible inspired or dictated? Because if
it was just inspired then it can't be called God's word.

There are two components to our existence: physical, spiritual.

Because of original sin, we are born in this world without our spirit.
We have a living spirit which animates / quickens our body, but that is
different. Our spiritual self is dead because of sin, and would be a
component of us that is able to discern spiritual things, and not just
natural things.

When we come to Jesus and ask forgiveness for our sin, a real trans-
action takes place. Our sin goes off of us onto Him (imagine a dirty
jacket being taken off of us, the dirt being all our sin), and we re-
ceive from Him a spotless, flawless, white garment without any blemish,
this is us receiving a sin-free existence. Jesus literally takes our
sin away when we come to Him asking forgiveness, asking to be saved.

When this happens, the condemnation we were under because of sin is no
longer in effect. Our spirit comes alive, and our soul comes out of
judgment and condemnation, and we are set free (like being paroled,
except that no record of our sin remains with us. Jesus took it all
upon Himself and now, in God's sight, He is guilty of our sin, not us).

It is at that point we are able to begin discerning and being aware of
not just natural input (sounds, sights, sensations), but also spiritual
things. We begin to hear God's Holy Spirit guiding us into all truth,
leading us away from the former sinful ways in our life, and toward His
holy ways.

This spiritual guidance guides us in a way that our flesh cannot. In
our flesh we only are able to discern and know natural things. But in
our spirit,we are able to understand more, and it causes us to move
here in this world by that spiritual guidance. It's why new born again
Christians change so much immediately after being saved. They're being
guided against and away from all their former evil ways as that spiritual
voice is very loud. But the enemy that sought to bind them in sin does
not simply walk away defeated, but comes back regrouping and figuring out
new ways of attacking, and many Christians fall back into their old ways
once they start listening to their flesh again, for those evil spirits
are also spirits and they can exert spiritual influence upon the flesh,
causing our flesh to feel things that are artificial, to hear thoughts
that aren't ours, to feel feelings and emotions that aren't ours, but are
being injected into our flesh spiritually by those evil spirit beings.

So, you ask the question: "Was the Bible inspired or dictated?"

The Bible was inspired. Our spirit wasn't able to come alive until after
Jesus went to the cross and defeated death. After that, we were able to
be forgiven and our spirit could come alive. And it wasn't until Pentecost
that God gave man His Holy Spirit guidance en masse. Prior to that, only
the prophets would have it, and only some people on rare occasion, and only
for brief periods. God would come down, exert His influence spiritually to
give us those thoughts, feelings, emotions that serve His purposes, just as
the evil spirits still to this day come to all of us attempting to exert
their evil spiritual influence by giving us thoughts, feelings, emotions
that are designed to lead us into sin.

God, on the other hand, led men to serve Him. He would give them knowledge,
like how Trinity was able to learn how to fly a helicopter in The Matrix.
They would suddenly know something, be inspired to think about something,
and then God would guide them from within to write those things He had in
mind to give mankind. And the individual would begin writing, and if there
were parts where the individual was remembering incorrectly, or going off
on a tangent, God's Holy Spirit would again exert influence and inspire
them to move back to the place He intended them to be.

As such, God's guidance unto the individuals who wrote the books of the
Bible was inspired and shepherded by God, so that exactly what God intended
to have written down for us to know and understand came forth exactly as it
was intended by God.

And beyond that, whenever any of us who seek the truth read His holy written
words, He is there with us, giving us the meaning, so that even if it's in
some way possible the words could be ambiguous or mean more than one thing
depending on how you look at it, with the spirit component of the born again
believer's existence able to hear God's Holy Spirit, there is a communion
which takes place while studying the Bible, while being in prayer, and even
in just going through life, as God is always with us, always guiding.

Have you ever watched Star Trek Voyager? The episode where Voyage crashes
on the frozen planet and Harry Kim and Chakote go back to the crash site
to send a message back in time to Voyager so they won't crash? In that
episode there's a scene where Seven Of Nine receives the message through
one of her Borg implants able to receive temporal messages. She's at her
control panel, and then suddenly she is receiving this new message. It's
not coming through her ears, or she's not reading it with her eyes, it's
coming from an internal source in her Borg-modified brain.

That is the closest example I've ever found to what it's like to be guided
by God's Holy Spirit into action. He moves within us and we simply know
to move and respond in the way He's guiding. Sometimes it results in us
speaking things to people that aren't our words, but the words are being
given to us there in real time and while we are speaking them we are also
hearing them for the first time.

When God moves, people respond.

So, bottom line, to answer your question as a Christian: God inspired
and shepherded those who wrote the books of the Bible, so that those things
He wanted to have conveyed were conveyed, and those tangent things the man
tried to incorporate but weren't part of God's message were cut back out,
and the original intent of God's message, crafted through that man's abil-
ity to write, comes through, adding to the collective message God has for
mankind as we read the teachings given us over about 1900 years.

God is real. He is Father, Son, Holy Spirit. We are made in His image.
We are Soul, Body, Spirit. But because of sin our spirit is dead, and our
soul is under condemnation. When Jesus takes our sin away, our spirit
comes alive, and our soul is set free.

Seek these things, Andrew W. The fullest answers you seek are there, and
they will illuminate your mind to such an extent (not just physical, but
also spiritual knowledge). It will boggle you to your core.

--
Rick C. Hodgin
Old August 3rd 20, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

RickC wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 7:50:12 AM UTC-4, Andrew W wrote:
A question to all Christians: Was the Bible inspired or dictated? Because
if
it was just inspired then it can't be called God's word.

There are two components to our existence: physical, spiritual.

Because of original sin, we are born in this world without our spirit.

What a load of Christian brainwashing ********. Do you actually believe that
we were born a bunch of meat only spiritless zombies?

I asked God/Cosmic Awareness about the sin doctrine in the book of Genesis
and this is what he/it had to say. Listen below.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwer...nesis_true.mp3

We have a living spirit which animates / quickens our body, but that is
different. Our spiritual self is dead because of sin, and would be a
component of us that is able to discern spiritual things, and not just
natural things.

That's convoluted nonsense. Spirits are what we primarily are. The body is
only temporary. We are unlimited and tend towards morality. Christianity has
made every effort to suppress true knowledge (The Catholic church burned the
libraries of Alexandria) and incriminate us and fill us with guilt and fear
in order to abuse and enslave us.

[...]

That's legalistic convoluted drivel. Why would a loving and all knowing
Creator make such a flimsy convoluted plan that only leads to the suffering
and death of innocents for thousands of years while giving more advantages,
opportunities and free choice to the wicked to have their way with us? It
is because it was all planned by evil that was cast down here. The name of
the game is maximum exploitation and torture of the weak and suppressed.

[...]

Yes I used to watch Star Trek and it does have some truths. The Matrix is
even closer to the truth. Know that this world is controlled by dark forces
that want to exploit lower beings, so most of what you hear from the spirit
world is false.

To get the truth you have to have the purest heart and avoid following
corrupted mainstream/popular/convenient sources like the Bible. The
scriptures were meddled with at the start by religious elites for the
purpose of control over humanity. I've been researching the truth about
religions, God and metaphysics for about 20 years along with millions of
others around the world. Humanity has been hoodwinked by
establishments/principalities of power.

[...]

http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

The golden rule with food - if it smells strange from the fridge then throw
it in the bin. With Christianity, if it sounds strange and it's from the
Bible then you must embrace it as the word of God.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site.

Old August 3rd 20, 03:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 8:04:09 PM UTC-4, Andrew W wrote:
[snip]

I've answered your question. I've taught you the truth.

Take care.

--
Rick C. Hodgin