What is a rock?

Old June 21st 20, 09:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default What is a rock?

On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 4:29:43 AM UTC-7, Daniel65 wrote:

My little home town has a 'First St' which continues right across a
Train line if you believe the SatNav. No Crossing, no bridge, just
outdated maps!! I keep meaning to see if there is some way to get these
maps update!

According to the satellite view, First Street does NOT go across those tracks, it is interrupted by those tracks and continues on the other side, and the same is also true of. White Street and Pinniger Street...
Old June 22nd 20, 06:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel65

palsing wrote on 22/06/2020 6:13 AM:
On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 4:29:43 AM UTC-7, Daniel65 wrote:

My little home town has a 'First St' which continues right across
a Train line if you believe the SatNav. No Crossing, no bridge,
just outdated maps!! I keep meaning to see if there is some way to
get these maps update!

According to the satellite view, First Street does NOT go across
those tracks, it is interrupted by those tracks and continues on the
other side, and the same is also true of. White Street and Pinniger
Street...

Yeap!! So if I were following my GPS's instructions ...... !! Or the
(Future) SatNav controlled car might have a few problems!! ;-P
--
Daniel

What is a rock? palsing[_2_] Misc 0 June 20th 20 06:04 AM
What is Rock? palsing[_2_] Misc 0 April 12th 19 03:15 PM
big rock kurt stocklmeir Astronomy Misc 0 January 14th 14 11:06 PM
The Rock ! Mike Amateur Astronomy 22 March 26th 06 05:47 AM
Tracy's Rock / Split Rock Andrew Gray History 2 July 21st 05 02:00 PM