Nagler 11m type 6

Old September 8th 04, 09:43 PM
Francesco Verardi

Default Nagler 11m type 6

Anyone here has advice on this eyepiece? I will use it on a C9.25, and
I own a Meade SWA 24.5 e a Nagler 16mm type 5.

Best regards

Francesco Verardi http://digilander.libero.it/francesco.verardi/
Old September 8th 04, 10:32 PM
Lawrence Sayre

Francesco Verardi wrote:
Anyone here has advice on this eyepiece? I will use it on a C9.25, and
I own a Meade SWA 24.5 e a Nagler 16mm type 5.

I most certainly like my 11mm Nagler Type 6. My only advice is to use
it often!

Lawrence Sayre

--
My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as
a moral being, with his own happiness as the moral

Ayn Rand (in the appendix to 'Atlas Shrugged')

Old September 8th 04, 11:10 PM
Stephen Paul

"Lawrence Sayre" wrote in message
Francesco Verardi wrote:
Anyone here has advice on this eyepiece? I will use it on a C9.25, and
I own a Meade SWA 24.5 e a Nagler 16mm type 5.

I most certainly like my 11mm Nagler Type 6.

And the 13, and the 9, and the 7 too!

Old September 8th 04, 11:18 PM
Mike Fitterman

news

Francesco Verardi wrote:
Anyone here has advice on this eyepiece? I will use it on a C9.25, and
I own a Meade SWA 24.5 e a Nagler 16mm type 5.

I most certainly like my 11mm Nagler Type 6.

And the 13, and the 9, and the 7 too!

I much prefer the 12mm Nagler Type 4. The type 6's have a little yellowish
twinge to them that make anything with white seem not quite right. I prefer
the 6's for the size and weight characterstics. The Type 4's are big heavy
pieces of glass, but with truer color for me. I haven't done an edge test
on the type 4 vs. the type 6. Steve, were going to have to try this
sometime :-)

Mike.