Some troubling assumptions of SR

Old February 21st 07, 06:58 PM posted to sci.math,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,comp.ai.philosophy
Lester Zick

Default Some troubling assumptions of SR

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:23:52 -0500, David Marcus
wrote:

Bob Kolker wrote:
David Marcus wrote:

If we have a frame that is moving with speed v relative to space, what
will be the speed of light in this frame (assuming the light is moving
in the same direction the frame is)?

What does "relative to space" mean?

Don't ask me. Lester is the one that said it.

Velocities as determined by Michelson-Morley or some variant.

~v~~