VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2005

Old April 17th 05, 04:30 AM
Joe Malloy

tholed:

Classic tacit admission that his claim was indeed unsubstantiated.

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion, Tholen. But I'm not surprised.

Incorrect, Malloy. Doesn't change the fact that you made the
unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Malloy.

Incorrect, Tholen. Doesn't change the fact that you made the egregious
unsubstantiated and erroneous claim in alleging my statement was
unsubstantiated and erroneous, Tholen. But I'm not surprised.

And readers don't have to believe your pontifications either,
Malloy. Without substantiation, that's what they are, Malloy.

People are free to believe what they wish, Tholen, didn't you know that?
But an erroneous and unsubstantiated claim such as yours is par for
your course, Tholen. I'm not surprised.

Interesting that you're so content with a hallucination, Malloy.
Are your students equally content with your hallucinations, Malloy?

Prove that I hallucinate, Tholen, if you think.

You're the one who made the claim, Malloy, therefore the burden of
proof falls on your shoulders, not mine. Of course, I'd told you
that before, which you would know by now if you had better reading
comprehension skills.

Yawn. (By the way, that's not a "tacit admission" of anything, Tholen;
it's an indication that your shtick is boring, Tholen.)

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm a troll, Malloy.

I'm not presupposing anything, Tholen, it's a well established fact that
you're a troll. If you disagree, state your proof, if you can, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. The lack of
substantiation from you represents my substantiation, Malloy.

Won't work, Tholen, for your "substantiation" is erroneous and therefore
unsubstantiated, Tholen.

if you have any pity at all on us poor uselessnet readers, Tholen.

How ironic that you continue to post in a forum that you consider
useless, Malloy.

Boy, talk about your RCP, Tholen! I never claimed that this forum was
useless, Tholen. You would know that if you had some reading
comprehension abilities, Tholen. But, alas, you do not.

Toodles!

Old April 18th 05, 12:45 AM

Joe Malloy writes:

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion, Tholen.

But I'm not surprised.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music,
Malloy?

Incorrect, Tholen.

Doesn't change the fact that you made the egregious
unsubstantiated and erroneous claim in alleging my statement was
unsubstantiated and erroneous, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I made any "egregious
unsubstantiated and erroneous claim", Malloy. The lack of
substantiation from you for your claim represents my
substantiation. Of course, I told you that already, which
you would know by now if you had better reading comprehension
skills.

But I'm not surprised.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music,
Malloy?

People are free to believe what they wish, Tholen, didn't you know that?

You obviously believe in your delusion, Malloy. Doesn't change the
fact that it's a delusion.

But an erroneous and unsubstantiated claim such as yours is par for
your course, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I made any "erroneous and
unsubstantiated claim", Malloy. The lack of substantiation from
you for your claim represents my substantiation. Of course, I
told you that already, which you would know by now if you had
better reading comprehension skills.

I'm not surprised.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music,
Malloy?

Prove that I hallucinate, Tholen, if you think.

"By the way, you *are* an astrologer."
--Joe Malloy, 2005 Apr 15

Of course, I don't expect you to comprehend the substantiation
that I just provided, nor do I expect you to even attempt to
substantiate the quoted claim of yours, Malloy.

Yawn.

Classic evasion of the need to substantiate your claim, Malloy.

(By the way, that's not a "tacit admission" of anything, Tholen;

Irrelevant, given that I didn't call it a "tacit admission" of
anything, Malloy. I did call it a classic evasion of the need
to substantiate your claim, Malloy. Of course, with your reading
comprehension problems, I can't be sure you'll figure that out.

it's an indication that your shtick is boring, Tholen.)

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm using a "shtick", Malloy.
Obviously you're not so bored as to move on to something else,
Malloy. Trolling in more newsgroups than before has become your
latest "shtick".

I'm not presupposing anything, Tholen,

it's a well established fact that you're a troll.

Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

If you disagree, state your proof, if you can, Tholen.

You made the claim, Malloy, therefore the burden of proof falls on
your shoulders, not mine. Of course, I've told you that before,
Malloy, which you would know by now if you had better reading
comprehension skills.

Won't work, Tholen, for your "substantiation" is erroneous and therefore
unsubstantiated, Tholen.

Both illogical and erroneous, Malloy. The lack of any substantiation
from you is a correct assessment of the situation:

"I don't have to prove anything"
--Joe Malloy, 2005 Apr 16

using that as justification for not having done so.

Boy, talk about your RCP, Tholen!

Why are you talking about something nonexistent, Malloy?

I never claimed that this forum was useless, Tholen.

"uselessnet"
--Joe Malloy, 2005 Apr 16

You would know that if you had some reading
comprehension abilities, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

But, alas, you do not.

Toodles!

Non sequitur.

Old April 19th 05, 03:44 PM
Joe Malloy

tholes:

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, as is par for the course
with Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music,
Malloy?

What does anything you say or do have to do with *classical* music, Tholen?

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, as is par for the course
with Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I made any "egregious
unsubstantiated and erroneous claim", Malloy.

Deranged and unsubstantiated claim, Tholen

The lack of
substantiation from you for your claim represents my
substantiation.

Oy, the heights of Tholen-doublespeak! Wrong.

Of course, I told you that already, which
you would know by now if you had better reading comprehension
skills.

And here we go again. You've got a fixation on other people's alleged
RCS, Tholen, yet I have wonderful and good RCS. You'd know that by now
if you had better RCS, Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What does anything you say or do have to do with *classical* music, Tholen?

You obviously believe in your delusion, Malloy. Doesn't change the fact that it's a delusion.

You obviously believe what you lie about. Doesn't change the fact that
it's a lie.

You're erroneously presupposing that I made any "erroneous and unsubstantiated claim", Malloy.

The proof is in every word you write on uselessnet, Tholen. Next!

The lack of substantiation from you for your claim represents my substantiation.

Oy, the heights of Tholen-doublespeak! Wrong.

Of course, I told you that already, which you would know by now if you had
better reading comprehension skills.

You obviously believe what you lie about. Doesn't change the fact that
it's a lie.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What does anything you say or do have to do with *classical* music, Tholen?

Prove that I hallucinate, Tholen, if you think.

"By the way, you *are* an astrologer."
--Joe Malloy, 2005 Apr 15

Of course, I don't expect you to comprehend the substantiation
that I just provided, nor do I expect you to even attempt to
substantiate the quoted claim of yours, Malloy.

Regardless of whatever you want to think or expect, you're an
astrologer, Tholen. If you disagree, prove, if you think, Tholen. (I
notice you never do respond, hence tacitly admitting that you do not
think, Tholen. No surprise there, Tholen.

Classic evasion of the need to substantiate your claim, Malloy.

Classic and delusional thought processes by one Tholen, Tholen.

(By the way, that's not a "tacit admission" of anything, Tholen;

Irrelevant, given that I didn't call it a "tacit admission" of
anything, Malloy.

Talk about reading comprehension problems, Tholen! You've got them in
spades, Tholen. I never said you *said* those words, Tholen. Learn to
read, Tholen.

I did call it a classic evasion of the need to substantiate your claim, Malloy.

One need not substantiate the already substantiated, Tholen.

Of course, with your reading comprehension problems, I can't be sure you'll figure that out.

Talk about reading comprehension problems, Tholen! You've got them in
spades, Tholen. Learn to read, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm using a "shtick", Malloy.

Routine, shtick, call it what you will, Tholen. It's still a shtick,
Tholen.

Obviously you're not so bored as to move on to something else,
Malloy. Trolling in more newsgroups than before has become your
latest "shtick".

Hey, you don't have to answer me, Tholen, yet you cannot resist, despite
the fact that you tried for the longest time! No surprise there. (Your
trolling noted.)

Classic and delusional thought processes by one Tholen, Tholen.

Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

Classic and delusional thought processes by one Tholen, Tholen.

If you disagree, state your proof, if you can, Tholen.

[No proof at all, Tholen. Figures.]

"I don't have to prove anything"
--Joe Malloy, 2005 Apr 16

using that as justification for not having done so.

RCP rear their ugly heads again, Tholen! That happens to be true, Tholen.

Boy, talk about your RCP, Tholen!

Why are you talking about something nonexistent, Malloy?

Classic and delusional thought processes by one Tholen, Tholen. They
most definitely do exist, Tholen.

I never claimed that this forum was useless, Tholen.

"uselessnet"
--Joe Malloy, 2005 Apr 16

And where precisely did I claim that "this forum" (whichever one you're
reading it in, Tholen) is "useless"? RCP strikes Tholen again! (You'd
think RCP would just make Tholen its home, for gosh sakes!)

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Classic and delusional thought processes by one Tholen, Tholen (x2).

Toodles!

Non sequitur.

So you say. I say "Toodles!".

Old April 21st 05, 03:48 AM
Joe Malloy

tholes:

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion, Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music,
Malloy?

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I made any "egregious
unsubstantiated and erroneous claim", Malloy. The lack of
substantiation from you for your claim represents my
substantiation. Of course, I told you that already, which
you would know by now if you had better reading comprehension
skills.

Balderdash, poppycock, claptrap -- pure Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music,
Malloy?

What does your your incessant prattling have to do with anything, Tholen?

[...]

Yawn, Tholen.

Yawn.

Classic evasion of the need to substantiate your claim, Malloy.

Classic evasion of the proof already in existence, Tholen.

(By the way, that's not a "tacit admission" of anything, Tholen;

Irrelevant, given that I didn't call it a "tacit admission" of
anything, Malloy. I did call it a classic evasion of the need
to substantiate your claim, Malloy. Of course, with your reading
comprehension problems, I can't be sure you'll figure that out.

Reading comprehension problems rear their ugly head, Tholen. Please
point out where I claimed that you said that, Tholen. And when you fail
to find eat, eat some more crow, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm using a "shtick", Malloy.
Obviously you're not so bored as to move on to something else,
Malloy. Trolling in more newsgroups than before has become your
latest "shtick".

Balderdash, poppycock, claptrap -- pure Tholen. Call it what you will,
it's all the same, Tholen.

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion, Tholen.

it's a well established fact that you're a troll.

Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

More unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusions, Tholen.

You made the claim, Malloy, therefore the burden of proof falls on
your shoulders, not mine. Of course, I've told you that before,
Malloy, which you would know by now if you had better reading
comprehension skills.

Your evasion is noted, Tholen. As is your continued fetish for that
which you severely lack, Tholen.

"I don't have to prove anything"
--Joe Malloy, 2005 Apr 16

using that as justification for not having done so.

One need not justify the truth, Tholen. Or do you regularly "prove"
that water is wet by standing out in the rain, Tholen?

Why are you talking about something nonexistent, Malloy?

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion, Tholen. Your RCP fetish and
your own affliction with RCP noted.

I never claimed that this forum was useless, Tholen.

"uselessnet"
--Joe Malloy, 2005 Apr 16

I defy you to find my alleged statement that "this forum" is "useless",
Tholen. When you fail to find anything, have some more crow, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

So you claim, but you nevertheless persist in displaying your RCP, Tholen.

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion, Tholen.

Toodles!

Non sequitur.

To which I reply, Tholen: Toodles!
Old April 21st 05, 10:52 AM

Joe Malloy writes:

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

Balderdash, poppycock, claptrap -- pure Tholen.

What does your your incessant prattling have to do with anything, Tholen?

You're erroneously presupposing that I engaged in any "incessant
prattling", Malloy. I see that you didn't answer the question.
No surprise there, really.

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

Balderdash, poppycock, claptrap -- pure Tholen.

What does your your incessant prattling have to do with anything, Tholen?

You're erroneously presupposing that I engaged in any "incessant
prattling", Malloy. I see that you didn't answer the question.
No surprise there, really.

Yawn, Tholen.

Classic evasion of the need to substantiate your claim, Malloy.

Classic evasion of the proof already in existence, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing the existence of any such proof to
evade, Malloy.

Reading comprehension problems rear their ugly head, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

Please point out where I claimed that you said that, Tholen.

"I don't have to prove anything"
--Joe Malloy, 2005 Apr 16

Classic hypocrisy.

And when you fail to find eat, eat some more crow, Tholen.

Non sequitur.

Balderdash, poppycock, claptrap -- pure Tholen. Call it what you will,
it's all the same, Tholen.

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

More unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusions, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

Your evasion is noted, Tholen.

On the contrary, you're the one who evaded the matter of substantiation
for your claim, Malloy. Ironic.

As is your continued fetish for that which you severely lack, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

One need not justify the truth, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that you've uttered the truth, Malloy.

Or do you regularly "prove" that water is wet by standing out in the
rain, Tholen?

Classic inappropriate analogy.

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

Your RCP fetish and your own affliction with RCP noted.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

I defy you to find my alleged statement that "this forum" is "useless",
Tholen.

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

Old April 21st 05, 04:01 PM
Joe Malloy

tholed:

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion as I just noted, Tholen.

Classic poppycock, as I had just noted, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I engaged in any "incessant
prattling", Malloy. I see that you didn't answer the question.
No surprise there, really.

Unsubstantiated and erroneous RCP, Tholen, and I see that you didn't
answer the question. Typical, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion as I just noted, Tholen.(#1)

You're erroneously presupposing that I engaged in any "incessant
prattling", Malloy. I see that you didn't answer the question.
No surprise there, really.

Yawn, Tholen. I see that you failed to answer the question, Tholen.
No surprise there, really, Tholen. And #1

Classic evasion of the need to substantiate your claim, Malloy.

You're erroneously presupposing the existence of any such proof to
evade, Malloy.

Classic poppycock, as I had just noted, Tholen. The proof is there for
anyone willing to see it, Tholen. That lets you out, I suppose, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

Classic poppycock, as I had just noted, Tholen.

Please point out where I claimed that you said that, Tholen.

"I don't have to prove anything"
--Joe Malloy, 2005 Apr 16

Classic hypocrisy.

Classic lies, Tholen.

Non sequitur.

Am sequituresten, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

No, by all means, Tholen, on your part, as I had just noted.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

Yawn, Tholen. #1

On the contrary, you're the one who evaded the matter of substantiation
for your claim, Malloy. Ironic.

Ironic that you would lie again, Tholen. Typical Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

#1 (or is it #2? Naw, *all* of Tholen is #2.)

You're erroneously presupposing that you've uttered the truth, Malloy.

You're erroneously presupposing that you could recognize the truth if it
bit you in the arse, Tholen.

Classic inappropriate analogy

....for a classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim by one (or two)
Tholen(ae).

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

Yawn, Tholen. #1

Classic erroneous presupposition.

And yawn some more, Tholen. #1

I defy you to find my alleged statement that "this forum" is "useless",
Tholen.

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

"I don't have to prove anything"
--Joe Malloy, 2005 Apr 16

Classic hypocrisy.

Classic lying, Tholen. You still fail to note any alleged statement
that "this forum" is "useless", Tholen. Figures, Tholen.

Non sequitur.

Am sequituresten, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

Classic unsu....oh, the heck with it, yawn, Tholen. (By the way,
that's not a "tacit admission" of anything, Tholen.) {Oh, and by the
way, #1}

Toodles!

Non sequitur.

To which I reply, Tholen: Toodles!

Non sequitur.

To which I still reply, Toodles, Tholen!

Non sequitur.

Yawn, Tholen. I see that you failed to answer the question, Tholen.
No surprise there, really, Tholen. And #1

How ironic, coming from the person who failed to answer the question.

Non sequitur.

Classic poppycock, as I had just noted, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

The proof is there for anyone willing to see it, Tholen.

That lets you out, I suppose, Tholen.

Along with everyone else, Malloy.

#1 (or is it #2? Naw, *all* of Tholen is #2.)

Non sequitur.

You're erroneously presupposing that you could recognize the truth if it
bit you in the arse, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming
from someone who has yet to recognize the truth.

....for a classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim by one (or two)
Tholen(ae).

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Yawn, Tholen. #1

Non sequitur.

And yawn some more, Tholen. #1

Non sequitur.

Classic lying, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

You still fail to note any alleged statement
that "this forum" is "useless", Tholen. Figures, Tholen.

Am sequituresten, Tholen.

Non sequitur.

Non sequitur.

Classic unsu....oh, the heck with it, yawn, Tholen.

Classic evasion of the truth.

(By the way, that's not a "tacit admission" of anything, Tholen.)

Irrelevant, given that didn't say it is, Malloy.

{Oh, and by the way, #1}

Old April 21st 05, 11:50 PM
dizzy

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:52:56 GMT, tholen tholed:

Joe Malloy writes:

Unsubstantiated and erroneous conclusion, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy, as I had just noted.

Classic snippage of context, as expected from a kook who is trying to
dishonestly win arguments.

Old April 21st 05, 11:50 PM
dizzy

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:52:56 GMT, tholen tholed:

What does your your incessant prattling have to do with anything, Tholen?

You're erroneously presupposing that I engaged in any "incessant
prattling", Malloy.

Incorrect, tholen. I've witnessed it myself.

Old April 21st 05, 11:53 PM
dizzy

Joe Malloy wrote:

I defy you to find my alleged statement that "this forum" is "useless",
Tholen.

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

"I don't have to prove anything"
--Joe Malloy, 2005 Apr 16

Classic failed, erroneous "proof".