VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2005

Old April 14th 05, 08:44 PM

Joe Malloy writes:

It figures you'd claim to be unable to read your own mind, Tholen.

Illogical, given that I am not an astrologer, Malloy. Of course, you
would know that by now if you had better reading comprehension skills.

Liar.

How ironic, coming from a liar.

Well, howsabout giving us a few answers then, Tholen?

How ironic, coming from someone who didn't answer the questions about
what his posting has to do with classical music.

Oh, sequitur, Tholen, most sequitur.

In fact, *boringly* sequitur --

just like your shtick, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Old April 16th 05, 10:46 PM

Joe Malloy writes:

My rcs are just fine, thank you very much.

By the way, you *are* an astrologer.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. But it also proves that
your reading comprehension skills are not "just fine", contrary to
your claim above, Malloy.

Or, go ahead, prove you're not. (Heh.)

You're the one who made the claim, Malloy, therefore the burden of
proof falls on your shoulders, not mine. Of course, I don't expect
you to offer any substantiation for your claim. That's the nature
of a troll like you, Malloy.

I still say you need a new shtick, Tholen. Badly, very badly.

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm using a "shtick", Malloy.

Old April 17th 05, 12:34 AM

Joe Malloy writes:

Yawn.

Classic tacit admission that his claim was indeed unsubstantiated.

Yeah, sure, the "burden of proof" *always* falls on the shoulders of
anyone but you, dear Tholen.

Incorrect, Malloy. Doesn't change the fact that you made the
unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Malloy.

I don't have to prove anything,

And readers don't have to believe your pontifications either,
Malloy. Without substantiation, that's what they are, Malloy.

I'm quite content that my statement is accurate, Tholen.

Interesting that you're so content with a hallucination, Malloy.
Are your students equally content with your hallucinations, Malloy?

If you disagree, then prove it, if you think, Tholen.

You're the one who made the claim, Malloy, therefore the burden of
proof falls on your shoulders, not mine. Of course, I'd told you
that before, which you would know by now if you had better reading
comprehension skills.

Whereas a troll like you simply negates everything your supposed
"opponents" say, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm a troll, Malloy. Rather
ironic, coming from someone who spends so much time posting in a
newsgroup for an operating system that he does not use, and then
expands his trolling to a bunch of other irrelevant newsgroups.

By the way, that allegation you made was an
unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. The lack of
substantiation from you represents my substantiation, Malloy.

But what else is new, eh?

Certainly not your reading comprehension problem, Malloy.

Yes, you are using a shtick, Tholen,

one that ought be changed,

Classic erroneous presupposition.

if you have any pity at all on us poor uselessnet readers, Tholen.

How ironic that you continue to post in a forum that you consider
useless, Malloy.

Old April 17th 05, 01:38 AM
sock

Joe Malloy writes:

Yawn.

Classic tacit admission that his claim was indeed unsubstantiated.

"Now I will demonstrate who the true antagonists are using the following
strategy. I will endeavor to consolidate every antagonistic, off-topic,
or non sequitur posting involving me into this new digest of digests,
which will appear at most daily."

Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 22:48:15 GMT

Why are you both replying in the threads and posting digests? It defeats
one of your stated purposes of reducing the clutter in the newsgroup:
you are adding to it with your off-topic posts. Digest yourself,
antagonist.

Old April 17th 05, 02:20 AM
Rev. Dr. Snuggi D.D.

sock wrote in message
Wee Davie Tholen wrote:

sock wrote:

Davie Tholen wrote:

sock wrote:

Wee Davie Tholen wrote:

sock wrote:

Davie Tholen wrote:

sock wrote:

wrote:

Joe Malloy writes:

Why are you cluttering up rmc with this reply as well as

including

it

in

the digest?

What does your question have to do with OS/2 advocacy, sock?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Davie?

What does your question have to do with classical music, sock?

Read the second last and third last words of the question, Davie.

What does that have to do with OS/2 advocacy, sock?

What does that have to do with astronomy, Davie?

Illogical, sock. I am not in "astronomy".

You posted to sci.astro - isn't that astronomy? Perhaps I should have
asked what it has to do with astrology.

Is astrology a science now?

Rev. Dr. Snuggi, D.D.
Forerunner of the Great Inseminator

Let us pray: Dear God, please save me from your followers.

Old April 17th 05, 04:04 AM
Michael Baldwin Bruce

Padre Bruce AKA Rev. Dr. Snuggi D.D. wrote:
sock wrote in message
Wee Davie Tholen wrote:

sock wrote:

Davie Tholen wrote:

sock wrote:

Wee Davie Tholen wrote:

sock wrote:

Davie Tholen wrote:

sock wrote:

wrote:

Joe Malloy writes:

Why are you cluttering up rmc with this reply as well as

including

it

in

the digest?

What does your question have to do with OS/2 advocacy, sock?

What does your question have to do with classical music,

Davie?

What does your question have to do with classical music, sock?

Read the second last and third last words of the question,

Davie.

What does that have to do with OS/2 advocacy, sock?

What does that have to do with astronomy, Davie?

Illogical, sock. I am not in "astronomy".

You posted to sci.astro - isn't that astronomy? Perhaps I should

have
asked what it has to do with astrology.

Is astrology a science now?

It is if you wish it to be, Padre Bruce.