VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2005

Old April 10th 05, 06:16 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 08:58:00 -0600, Art Deco
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:

Bruce AKA Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
On 9 Apr 2005 02:05:06 -0700, "Michael Baldwin Bruce"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

Bruce AKA Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:22:00 GMT, Joe Malloy

wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message

:

Obviously false and unresearched allegations, Tholen. (And

would
you
get some new material, for heaven's sake! You're boring the

pants
off
of everyone.)

Not me. I already had my pants off. It's really the only way

one
should ever read Usenet.

Bruce can vouch for that too. But it more to do with the fact
that he can't get them on over his pink and green tutu.

Obviously, Bruce.

Obliviously, Bruce.

He's a coward, Bruce.

Obviously, Bruce.
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?" - AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 11th 05, 09:03 AM
Michael Baldwin Bruce

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
[...]

Not just any kind of coward, Bruce, but the kind that bravely
runs away.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

Old April 11th 05, 07:01 PM
Joe Malloy

tholed:

Tholen foolery, 2453469 How does one allegedly endure when posting,
Malloy?

How does one continue to be an astrologer who spends his time posting
nothingness, Tholen?

Here you admit that it's nowhere to be found, Tholen.

Tholen foolery, 2453469 Precisely the nature of your oversight,
Malloy. Of course,
Tholen foolery, 2453469 I mentioned already, which you would know by
now if you had
Tholen foolery, 2453469 better reading comprehension skills.

Deceptive and deceitful, as usual, and shows no sign of his much vaunted
reading comprehension skills. Figures.

And here's where you make a fool of yourself, again, Tholen.

Tholen foolery, 2453469 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim,
and rather
Tholen foolery, 2453469 ironic, coming from someone who made a fool of
himself by
Tholen foolery, 2453469 failing to offer any substantiation for his
unsubstantiated
Tholen foolery, 2453469 claims while pontificating that the allegation
is false.

Deceptive and deceitful, as usual, and shows no sign of his much vaunted
reading comprehension skills. Figures.

What are you, Mephistopheles or something?

Tholen foolery, 2453469 Non sequitur.

Oh, it's sequitur, Tholen, it's most sequitur.

Tholen foolery, 2453469 Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

Tholen foolery, 2453469 How ironic.

Tholen foolery, 2453469 On what basis do you speak for everyone, Malloy?

Tholen foolery, 2453469 And what does any of that have to do with
classical music,
Tholen foolery, 2453469 OS/2, astronomy, or Art Bell, Malloy?

Yawn I see you have not grown any, Tholen, over the years. Ah, well,
I suppose it wasn't really expected of you.

Note to uninterested third party readers: Look for Tholen's patented
non-answer in a few hours!

Old April 11th 05, 09:37 PM

Joe Malloy writes:

7 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell

7 tholed:

How does one allegedly endure when posting, Malloy? Of course, I asked
the same question last time, but you failed to answer the question. No
surprise there, really.

7 How does one continue to be an astrologer who spends his time posting
7 nothingness, Tholen?

What does that have to do with classical music, OS/2, or astronomy,
Malloy, and why are you asking me? Go ask an astrologer who spends
his time posting nothingness, Malloy.

7 Deceptive and deceitful, as usual,

I'm well aware of your ongoing deception and deceit, Malloy. No need
to tell me about it.

7 and shows no sign of his much vaunted reading comprehension skills.
7 Figures.

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music, OS/2, astronomy, or Art Bell, Malloy?

7 Deceptive and deceitful, as usual,

I'm well aware of your ongoing deception and deceit, Malloy. No need
to tell me about it.

7 and shows no sign of his much vaunted reading comprehension skills.
7 Figures.

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music, OS/2, astronomy, or Art Bell, Malloy?

7 Oh, it's sequitur, Tholen, it's most sequitur.

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music, OS/2, astronomy, or Art Bell, Malloy?

7 Yawn I see you have not grown any, Tholen, over the years.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. Again. No
surprise there, reallyu.

7 Ah, well, I suppose it wasn't really expected of you.

What does your erroneous presupposition have to do with classical
music, OS/2, astronomy, or Art Bell, Malloy?

7 Note to uninterested third party readers: Look for Tholen's patented
7 non-answer in a few hours!

How ironic, coming from someone who just posted non-answers. Of course,
the irony will be completely lost on Malloy, as usual.

Old April 11th 05, 11:43 PM
dizzy

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:01:32 GMT, Joe Malloy
wrote:

tholed:

Tholen foolery, 2453469 How does one allegedly endure when posting,
Malloy?

How does one continue to be an astrologer who spends his time posting
nothingness, Tholen?

I'd like answer to this as well.

Here you admit that it's nowhere to be found, Tholen.

Tholen foolery, 2453469 Precisely the nature of your oversight,
Malloy. Of course,
Tholen foolery, 2453469 I mentioned already, which you would know by
now if you had
Tholen foolery, 2453469 better reading comprehension skills.

Deceptive and deceitful, as usual, and shows no sign of his much vaunted
reading comprehension skills. Figures.

Yeah, Tholen is as dishonest as ever. Plus, he now snips context in
his digests, making it really impossible to nail him down, unless you
go to the hassle of reconstructing the context - he'll just try to lie
his way out of his predicament, if that's the only way out.

And here's where you make a fool of yourself, again, Tholen.

Tholen foolery, 2453469 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim,
and rather
Tholen foolery, 2453469 ironic, coming from someone who made a fool of
himself by
Tholen foolery, 2453469 failing to offer any substantiation for his
unsubstantiated
Tholen foolery, 2453469 claims while pontificating that the allegation
is false.

Deceptive and deceitful, as usual, and shows no sign of his much vaunted
reading comprehension skills. Figures.

That's our Tholokook.

What are you, Mephistopheles or something?

Tholen foolery, 2453469 Non sequitur.

Oh, it's sequitur, Tholen, it's most sequitur.

Tholen foolery, 2453469 Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

Tholen foolery, 2453469 How ironic.

Tholen foolery, 2453469 On what basis do you speak for everyone, Malloy?

Tholen foolery, 2453469 And what does any of that have to do with
classical music,
Tholen foolery, 2453469 OS/2, astronomy, or Art Bell, Malloy?

Yawn I see you have not grown any, Tholen, over the years. Ah, well,
I suppose it wasn't really expected of you.

Note to uninterested third party readers: Look for Tholen's patented
non-answer in a few hours!

No surprise there, really. 8)

Old April 12th 05, 03:01 AM
sock

Why does Malloy get his own digest?
Old April 13th 05, 03:44 PM
Joe Malloy

tholes:

7
tholed:

How does one allegedly endure when posting, Malloy?

I dunno, you tell me, Tholen, since this appears to be of critical
importance in your life.

Of course, I asked the same question last time, but you failed to answer the
question. No surprise there, really.

What does that have to do with classical music, OS/2, or astronomy,
Malloy, and why are you asking me? Go ask an astrologer who spends
his time posting nothingness, Malloy.

I did, Tholen, but you won't tell me. I guess it's a deep, dark secret.
Heh, Tholen.

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music, OS/2, astronomy, or Art Bell, Malloy?

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music, OS/2, astronomy, or Art Bell, Malloy?

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music, OS/2, astronomy, or Art Bell, Malloy?

Why are you asking, Tholen? Does it matter to you, Tholen?

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. Again. No
surprise there, reallyu.

What the heck is "reallyu", Tholen? And talk about pot and kettle!

What does your erroneous presupposition have to do with classical
music, OS/2, astronomy, or Art Bell, Malloy?

There you go again, Tholen. You really must learn to control yourself,
Tholen.

How ironic, coming from someone who just posted non-answers. Of course,
the irony will be completely lost on Malloy, as usual.

Non-answers are your specialty, Tholen, but the irony will be completely
lost on Tholen, as usual.

You still need a new (or at least updated!) gig, Tholen. We're rooting
for you!

Old April 13th 05, 11:12 PM

Joe Malloy writes:

I dunno, you tell me, Tholen, since this appears to be of critical
importance in your life.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. No surprise there,
really.

I did, Tholen, but you won't tell me.

Illogical, given that I can't read the minds of either you or the
astrologer that you allegedly spoke to, Malloy.

I guess it's a deep, dark secret.
Heh, Tholen.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. No surprise there,
really.

Why are you asking, Tholen? Does it matter to you, Tholen?

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. No surprise there,
really.

What the heck is "reallyu", Tholen? And talk about pot and kettle!

What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

There you go again, Tholen. You really must learn to control yourself,
Tholen.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. No surprise there,
really.

Non-answers are your specialty, Tholen,

but the irony will be completely
lost on Tholen, as usual.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

You still need a new (or at least updated!) gig, Tholen. We're rooting
for you!

Non sequitur.

Old April 14th 05, 04:53 AM
sock

Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:

Bruce AKA Joe Malloy wrote:

tholes:

Where did I claim anything about the newsgroup in which you're

reading

this, Tholen?

Nowhere, Malloy, which is precisely the nature of your oversight.

Here you admit that it's nowhere to be found, Tholen.

Why, no where to be found!

Of course, given your attempt to mislead readers, Malloy.

And here's where you make a fool of yourself, again, Tholen.

Uh, Tholen, you may want to sharpen those alleged "reading
comprehension skills" of yours, they're flagging badly.

What are you, Mephistopheles or something?

Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim

... an unsubstantiated and erroneous claim

Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

... an unsubstantiated and erroneous claim

Obviously false and unresearched allegations, Tholen. (And would you

get some new material, for heaven's sake! You're boring the pants

off

of everyone.)

Bruce AKA Tholen runs away and hides behind his digests like
a two year old hides behind its mother's skirt.

What an insulting comparison - I think you owe the two years olds an
apology.