VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2005

Old April 9th 05, 03:52 AM
Dick Tholen

wrote in message
Joe Malloy writes:

Heh. The reason he's an embittered middle-aged person is because I
vanquished him many years ago with my excellent wit and logic and he
just can't stand it!

What does your delusion have to do with classical music, OS/2, astronomy,
or Art Bell, Malloy?

Shut up, David.

I see only one newsgroup for which your posting is
relevant.

So why did you remove it from the Newsgroups line, David.

Old April 9th 05, 03:54 AM
Dick Tholen

wrote in message
Joe Malloy writes:

Heh. The reason he's an embittered middle-aged person is because I
vanquished him many years ago with my excellent wit and logic and he
just can't stand it!

What does your delusion have to do with classical music, OS/2,

astronomy,
or Art Bell, Malloy? I see only one newsgroup for which your posting

is
relevant.

He speaks! What happened to your assertion that you don't respond to
me, Tholen?

What alleged assertion, Malloy? Obviously, nothing has happened to your
reading comprehension problem, which is still firmly in place. I'm not
responding to you from an OS/2 newsgroup, Malloy. You've expanding your
trolling to include even more irrelevant newsgroups.

Oh, yeah, it's as valid as all your other claptrap and
fatuous claims made over 10 years of uselessnet postings.

You're erroneously presupposing that I've made any "fatuous claims" or
posted any "claptrap", Malloy. Ironic that you would refer to USENET
as "uselessnet", considering how useless your trolling has been, other
than to satisfy your obsession with an operating system that you don't
use, Malloy.

Figures.

It figures that you would expand your trolling beyond the OS/2 newsgroup,
Malloy.

In the meantime, you didn't deny my claim for simple reason that you
can't.

Obviously, nothing has happened to your reading comprehension problem,
which is still firmly in place, otherwise you would be able to
comprehend what it means to suffer from a delusion, Malloy.

Shut up, David.

Old April 9th 05, 05:04 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:22:00 GMT, Joe Malloy
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message :

Obviously false and unresearched allegations, Tholen. (And would you
get some new material, for heaven's sake! You're boring the pants off
of everyone.)

Not me. I already had my pants off. It's really the only way one
should ever read Usenet.
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?" - AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 9th 05, 05:55 AM
Art Deco

Dick Tholen wrote:

wrote in message
Joe Malloy writes:

[...]

Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html
Old April 9th 05, 10:05 AM
Michael Baldwin Bruce

Bruce AKA Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:22:00 GMT, Joe Malloy
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message :

Obviously false and unresearched allegations, Tholen. (And would

you
get some new material, for heaven's sake! You're boring the pants

off
of everyone.)

Not me. I already had my pants off. It's really the only way one
should ever read Usenet.

Bruce can vouch for that too. But it more to do with the fact
that he can't get them on over his pink and green tutu.

Old April 9th 05, 04:12 PM
Art Deco

Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:

Bruce AKA Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:22:00 GMT, Joe Malloy
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message :

Obviously false and unresearched allegations, Tholen. (And would

you
get some new material, for heaven's sake! You're boring the pants

off
of everyone.)

Not me. I already had my pants off. It's really the only way one
should ever read Usenet.

Bruce can vouch for that too. But it more to do with the fact
that he can't get them on over his pink and green tutu.

I'm closing my eyes now, Bruce.

Old April 9th 05, 05:18 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On 9 Apr 2005 02:05:06 -0700, "Michael Baldwin Bruce"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

Bruce AKA Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:22:00 GMT, Joe Malloy
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message :

Obviously false and unresearched allegations, Tholen. (And would

you
get some new material, for heaven's sake! You're boring the pants

off
of everyone.)

Not me. I already had my pants off. It's really the only way one
should ever read Usenet.

Bruce can vouch for that too. But it more to do with the fact
that he can't get them on over his pink and green tutu.

Obviously, Bruce.

Old April 10th 05, 10:57 AM
Michael Baldwin Bruce

:

Obviously false and unresearched allegations, Tholen. (And

would
you
get some new material, for heaven's sake! You're boring the

pants
off
of everyone.)

Not me. I already had my pants off. It's really the only way

one
should ever read Usenet.

Bruce can vouch for that too. But it more to do with the fact
that he can't get them on over his pink and green tutu.

Obviously, Bruce.

Obliviously, Bruce.

Old April 10th 05, 03:58 PM
Art Deco

[...]