VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2005

Old April 30th 05, 11:11 PM
Joe Malloy

Kook and Coward of the Month award winner tholed
rather pointlessly:

How does one allegedly endure when posting, Malloy?

Consult yourself, Tholen. I see that you didn't answer the question.
No surprise there, really.

Consult yourself, Malloy. I see that you didn't answer the question.
No surprise there, really.

But *I* haven't /earned/ the ignominious Kook of the Month and Coward of
the Month awards, Tholen, that's why I'm asking *you*, Tholen. Of
course, you would understand this better if it weren't for the reading
comprehension problem that confounds you time after time, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claims, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. [Hey, does anyone know
where that echo is coming from?]

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

That you can't make up your mind leaves me no idea of how I should
respond, Tholen. So I'll issue a general "classic unsubstantiated and
erroneous claim" warning here, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

What does your invective have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What does your invective have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claims, Tholen.

On the contrary, your initial posting in this thread was not in response
to a posting of mine, Malloy, but rather to a posting of "Nightingale",
in which you made an unsubstantiated and erroneous claim about
vanquishing me with your alleged "excellent wit and logic".

On the contrary, Tholen, I'm responding to you, not Nightingale, and my
claim was substantiated and factual, Tholen.

What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What do you have to do with anything, Tholen?

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. No surprise there,
really.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Tholen. No surprise there,
really, Tholen.

[...]

And so it Tholen goes.

Non sequitur.

All is non sequitur to he who will not see, Tholen.

Thoodles!

Old May 1st 05, 08:25 AM

Joe Malloy writes:

Kook and Coward of the Month award winner

tholed rather pointlessly:

How does one allegedly endure when posting, Malloy?

Consult yourself, Tholen.

Illogical, given that I'm not the one who used the word "tholed" in
that context, Malloy. Rather, you did, and I see that once again
you chose not to answer the question. No surprise there, really.
Just more of your classic evasion.

I see that you didn't answer the question.
No surprise there, really.

How ironic, coming from the person who didn't answer the question.

But *I* haven't /earned/ the ignominious Kook of the Month and Coward of
the Month awards, Tholen,

Non sequitur, given that the question was about how one can allegedly
endure when posting, Malloy. Still suffering from reading comprehension
problems, Malloy?

that's why I'm asking *you*, Tholen.

Illogical, given that the question was about how one can allegedly
endure when posting, Malloy. Still suffering from reading comprehension
problems, Malloy?

Of course, you would understand this better if it weren't for the reading
comprehension problem that confounds you time after time, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition, and rather ironic, coming from the
person suffering from reading comprehension problems.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claims, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

On your part, Malloy.

[Hey, does anyone know where that echo is coming from?]

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

That you can't make up your mind leaves me no idea of how I should
respond, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I haven't made up my mind, Malloy.
You're just trying to rationalize your continued evasion. No surprise
there, really.

So I'll issue a general "classic unsubstantiated and
erroneous claim" warning here, Tholen.

Illogical, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

What does your invective have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. No surprise there,
really. More of your classic evasion.

[...]

That's not even grammatical, Malloy. And to think that it was written
by a language instructor!

Old May 3rd 05, 05:20 AM
Joe Malloy

Kook of the Month and Coward of the Month award winning
tholed:

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

How does one allegedly endure when posting, Malloy?

How does one win Kook of the Month and Coward of the Month awards, Tholen?

Illogical, given that I'm not the one who used the word "tholed" in
that context, Malloy. Rather, you did, and I see that once again
you chose not to answer the question. No surprise there, really.
Just more of your classic evasion.

You don't know what "tholed" means, Tholen? Are you willing to take a
guess, Tholen? No, Tholen? No surprise there, really, Tholen. 'Tis a
pity you seem unwilling to learn, Tholen. But, then again, you're
astrologer, after all, Tholen.

How ironic, coming from the person who didn't answer the question.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

Non sequitur

Quite sequitur, if one is willing to read, Tholen.

given that the question was about how one can allegedly
endure when posting, Malloy.

No it wasn't. The question was: How does one win Kook of the Month and
Coward of the Month awards, Tholen?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

Of course not, Tholen, but I wish I could say the same of you, Tholen.

Illogical, given that the question was about how one can allegedly
endure when posting, Malloy.

No it wasn't. The question was: How does one win Kook of the Month and
Coward of the Month awards, Tholen?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

I have never suffered these problems that plague you all the time, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition, and rather ironic, coming from the
person suffering from reading comprehension problems.

Classic erroneous conclusion, and rather ironic, coming from the person
suffering from reading comprehension problems.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What do your questions have to do with anything rational, Tholen?

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I haven't made up my mind, Malloy.
You're just trying to rationalize your continued evasion. No surprise
there, really.

What evasion? You're the one who has failed to answer questions, a
classic move, Tholen. No surprise there, really, Tholen.

Illogical, Malloy.

Illogical Tholen.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. No surprise there,
really. More of your classic evasion.

What evasion? You're the one who has failed to answer questions, a
classic move, Tholen. No surprise there, really, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

On the contrary, your initial posting in this thread was not in response
to a posting of mine, Malloy, but rather to a posting of "Nightingale",
in which you made an unsubstantiated and erroneous claim about
vanquishing me with your alleged "excellent wit and logic".

If you had any sense of reading comprehension, Tholen, you'd realize
that I'm answering you, but sense is not in abundant supply with you,
Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. No surprise there,
really. More of your classic evasion.

What evasion? You're the one who has failed to answer questions, a
classic move, Tholen. No surprise there, really, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

How ironic, coming from the person who didn't answer the question.

How doubly ironic, coming from the person who didn't answer the
question, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

On the contrary, your initial posting in this thread was not in response
to a posting of mine, Malloy, but rather to a posting of "Nightingale",
in which you made an unsubstantiated and erroneous claim about
vanquishing me with your alleged "excellent wit and logic".

If you had any sense of reading comprehension, Tholen, you'd realize
that I'm answering you, but sense is not in abundant supply with you,
Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen. (x2)

[...]

Tholen, Tholen, Tholen, it figures an simple astrologer is unable to
understand the liberties one can take with language, Tholen. Shall I
reproduce some of the many, many ungrammatical errors you have made,
Tholen? And so it Tholen goes, Tholen.

What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What does your incessant prattling have to do with anything, Tholen?

Non sequitur.

Everything is non sequitur to one who will not see, Tholen.

Thoodles!

Old May 6th 05, 10:20 AM

Joe Malloy writes:

Kook of the Month and Coward of the Month award winning

tholed:

How does one allegedly endure when posting, Malloy?

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

How does one win Kook of the Month and Coward of the Month awards,
Tholen?

Ask whatever organization has the authority to award such things in
an official capacity, Malloy. Didn't know you are so interested in
pursuing them.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. No surprise
there, really. Classic evasion. But a good start for your
pursuit of those awards, Malloy.

You don't know what "tholed" means, Tholen?

An illogical question, Malloy, given that I specifically asked how
one can allegedly endure when posting. Still suffering from reading
comprehension problems, Malloy?

Are you willing to take a guess, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

No, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

No surprise there, really, Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music, Malloy?

'Tis a pity you seem unwilling to learn, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition, and rather ironic, coming from
someone unwilling to learn how to comprehend that a question about
how one endures when posting does indicate that one knows what
"tholed", means.

But, then again, you're astrologer, after all, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

Quite sequitur, if one is willing to read, Tholen.

No it wasn't.

The question was: How does one win Kook of the Month and
Coward of the Month awards, Tholen?

Non sequitur, given that I was referring to my question of you,
Malloy. Still suffering from reading comprehension problems,
Malloy?

Of course not, Tholen,

Then explain how you managed to misunderstand that I was referring to
my question of you, Malloy.

but I wish I could say the same of you, Tholen.

Your wish has been granted, Malloy.

No it wasn't.

The question was: How does one win Kook of the Month and
Coward of the Month awards, Tholen?

Non sequitur, given that I was referring to my question of you,
Malloy. Still suffering from reading comprehension problems,
Malloy?

I have never suffered these problems that plague you all the time, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you failed to
comprehend that I was referring to my question of you, Malloy.

Classic erroneous conclusion,

and rather ironic, coming from the person
suffering from reading comprehension problems.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

What do your questions have to do with anything rational, Tholen?

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. Again. No surprise
there, really.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

What evasion?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

You're the one who has failed to answer questions, a
classic move, Tholen.

How ironic, coming from the person who has repeatedly failed to answer
how one can allegedly endure when posting.

No surprise there, really, Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Illogical Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

What evasion?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

You're the one who has failed to answer questions, a
classic move, Tholen.

How ironic, coming from the person who has repeatedly failed to answer
how one can allegedly endure when posting.

No surprise there, really, Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music, Malloy?

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

If you had any sense of reading comprehension, Tholen, you'd realize
t hat I'm answering you,

Classic misunderstanding of the difference between an answer and a
response. You are merely responding, Malloy, not answering the
question.

[...]

Classic rationalization of your misuse of language, Malloy.

Shall I reproduce some of the many, many ungrammatical errors you
have made, Tholen?

What does your presupposition have to do with classical music, Malloy?

And so it Tholen goes, Tholen.

That's not even grammatical, Malloy. And to think that it was written
by a language instructor!

What does your incessant prattling have to do with anything, Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition. I see that you didn't answer the
question, Malloy. Again. No surprise there, really.

Everything is non sequitur to one who will not see, Tholen.

Try opening your eyes, Malloy.

Thoodles!

Non sequitur.

Old May 7th 05, 05:29 PM
Joe Malloy

Coward of the Month and Kook of the Month tholed:

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

How does one allegedly endure when posting, Malloy?

You apparently do it with ease, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, on yours, just lies, Tholen.

Ask whatever organization has the authority to award such things in
an official capacity, Malloy. Didn't know you are so interested in
pursuing them.

As the winner of each award, Tholen, you *are* an authority on them, you
see. I'm interested in your strategy in winning each, Tholen, so I can
avoid doing the same.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. No surprise
there, really. Classic evasion. But a good start for your
pursuit of those awards, Malloy.

Awards ([Kook | Coward] of the Month) which you have already won, Tholen.

An illogical question, Malloy, given that I specifically asked how
one can allegedly endure when posting. Still suffering from reading
comprehension problems, Malloy?

No, it's a question you refuse to answer; nothing new there, I suppose,
Tholen. As for my alleged "reading comprehension problems", Tholen, I
never had 'em and never will.

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What do your questions and idiocy have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, on yours, just lies, Tholen.

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

Non sequitur

Everything is non sequitur to one who will not see, grasshopper Tholen.

given that I was referring to my question of you, Malloy.

It's a given that the question is being referred to you, Tholen.

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

Of course not, Tholen, never had 'em, never will.

Then explain how you managed to misunderstand that I was referring to
my question of you, Malloy.

There was no misunderstanding on my part at all, Tholen, yet every
misunderstanding on your part, Tholen. So answer the question, already,
Tholen!

Your wish has been granted, Malloy.

No it hasn't, Tholen.

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

Non sequitur, given that I was referring to my question of you,
Malloy. Still suffering from reading comprehension problems,
Malloy?

See above, Tholen. Assuming you know what "above" means, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you failed to
comprehend that I was referring to my question of you, Malloy.

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

No presupposition required, Tholen.

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, Tholen. On yours, just lies.

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. Again. No surprise
there, really.

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

Never had 'em, never will, Tholen.

How ironic

Not very, Tholen.

coming from the person who has repeatedly failed to answer
how one can allegedly endure when posting.

On the other hand, it's extremely ironic that you fail to answer the
question, Tholen. But that's no surprise, I suppose.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What does your question have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, Tholen, on yours, just lies.

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

Never had 'em, never will, Tholen. Wish one could say the same of you,
Tholen.

How ironic, coming from the person who has repeatedly failed to answer
how one can allegedly endure when posting.

You're the one who has failed to answer questions, a classic move, Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What does your question have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

Classic misunderstanding of the difference between an answer and a
response. You are merely responding, Malloy, not answering the
question.

And you're not even doing *that*, Tholen. No surprise there, really, I
suppose.

[...]

What threefold irony, coming from the person who didn't answer the
question, Tholen.

[...]

Tholen. You're the one who has failed to answer questions, a classic
move, Tholen.

How ironic, coming from the person who has repeatedly failed to answer
how one can allegedly endure when posting.

You apparently do it with ease, Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What does your question have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

Classic rationalization of your misuse of language, Malloy.

No such "rationalization" of use the language is necessary, Tholen. But
prove it, if you think, Tholen.

Shall I reproduce some of the many, many ungrammatical errors you
have made, Tholen?

What does your presupposition have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What presupposition is that, Tholen? I don't see any, Tholen.

And so it Tholen goes, Tholen.

That's not even grammatical, Malloy. And to think that it was written
by a language instructor!

And so it Tholen goes, Tholen.

What does your incessant prattling have to do with anything, Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen. So, tell me: what
does your incessant prattling have to do with anything, Tholen?

I see that you didn't answer the
question, Malloy. Again. No surprise there, really.

You're the one who has failed to answer questions, a classic move, Tholen.

Try opening your eyes, Malloy.

As amazing as I am to you, Tholen, I keep my eyes open in the daylight.
Now, you astrologers keep your eyes closed during that time, perhaps,

Old May 7th 05, 10:11 PM

Joe Malloy writes:

Coward of the Month and Kook of the Month

tholed:

How does one allegedly endure when posting, Malloy?

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

Who is Charlie, Malloy? Suffering from attribution problems as well,
Malloy?

You apparently do it with ease, Tholen.

What appears to you is irrelevant, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, on yours, just lies, Tholen.

As the winner of each award, Tholen, you *are* an authority on them, you
see. I'm interested in your strategy in winning each, Tholen, so I can
avoid doing the same.

My strategy in winning the Award of Excellence was to play clarinet
well in multiple musicals, Malloy. You can avoid doing the same by
not playing the clarinet well. That you would want to avoid such an
award speaks volumes about you, Malloy.

Awards ([Kook | Coward] of the Month) which you have already won, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

No, it's a question you refuse to answer; nothing new there, I suppose,
Tholen. As for my alleged "reading comprehension problems", Tholen, I
never had 'em and never will.

What do your questions and idiocy have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, coming from someone
who has been posting irrelevancies to an OS/2 newsgroup for years.

[...]

What does the question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Of course not, Tholen, never had 'em, never will.

There was no misunderstanding on my part at all, Tholen, yet every
misunderstanding on your part, Tholen.

So answer the question, already, Tholen!

What does the question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

No it hasn't, Tholen.

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

Who is Charlie, Malloy? Suffering from attribution problems as well,
Malloy?

See above, Tholen. Assuming you know what "above" means, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that the answer is "above", Malloy.

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

Who is Charlie, Malloy? Suffering from attribution problems as well,
Malloy?

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

Who is Charlie, Malloy? Suffering from attribution problems as well,
Malloy?

No presupposition required, Tholen.

Didn't stop you from making one, Malloy.

[...]

An illogical question, given that I'm responding from a classical
music newsgroup, Malloy.

Sorry, Charlie, it's an established fact that you were voted both Kook
of the Month and Coward of the Month on two separate occasions, Tholen.

Who is Charlie, Malloy? Suffering from attribution problems as well,
Malloy?

On my part lies truth, Tholen, on yours, just lies.

What does the question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Never had 'em, never will, Tholen.

What does the question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Wish one could say the same of you, Tholen.

Your wish has been granted, Malloy.

You're the one who has failed to answer questions, a classic move, Tholen.

What do the questions have to do with classical music, Malloy?

[...]

Then why did you do so, Malloy?

But prove it, if you think, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I claimed it was necessary for
you to rationalize your misuse of language, Malloy.

What presupposition is that, Tholen? I don't see any, Tholen.

Try opening your eyes, Malloy. Or are you still suffering from
reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

And so it Tholen goes, Tholen.

That's not even grammatical, Malloy. And to think that it was written
by a language instructor!

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

So, tell me: what
does your incessant prattling have to do with anything, Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

You're the one who has failed to answer questions, a classic move, Tholen.

What do the questions have to do with classical music, Malloy?

As amazing as I am to you, Tholen, I keep my eyes open in the daylight.

Then your ongoing attribution problems must be due to a reading
comprehension problem, Malloy.

Now, you astrologers keep your eyes closed during that time, perhaps,
Tholen. You're the one who has failed to answer questions, a classic
move, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm an astrologer, Malloy.

Thoodles!

Non sequitur.

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Aw, shucks, guys, I'm just funnin Tholen, really, I am. By the way, the
funnin' started in 1992 or 1993[1], I believe, at the drop of the first
"classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim". Tholen *does* deserve an
award for mindless consistency, I must say.

You're erroneously presupposing that anything I've done has been
mindless, Malloy. How ironic, coming from someone who made the
mindless remark about some alleged "mindless consistency".

[1] Back in the day I was a proponent of OS/2, starting with version 1.3
and moving to 2.0 and 2.1; alas, the OS crashed frequently (could have
been hardware related -- but Windows, oddly enough, *didn't* crash
nearly as frequently nor nearly as completely. Go figure.).

What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Old May 8th 05, 11:55 PM
Joe Malloy

Coward of the Month and Kook of the Month tholed:

Coward of the Month and Kook of the Month

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen. But I'm not
surprised at you, Coward of the Month and Kook of the Month, Tholen.

How does one allegedly endure when posting, Malloy?

How does one Tholen in fact earn the non-coveted "Coward of the Month"
and "Kook of the Month" awards so easily, Tholen?

Who is Charlie, Malloy? Suffering from attribution problems as well,
Malloy?

It's nobody, it's everybody -- but most of all *you*, Tholen. Don't
project your attribution problems ("Malloh" -- who's he, Tholen?) on
others, Tholen.

What appears to you is irrelevant, Malloy.

So you say, Tholen, and we know what that's worth, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen. But I'm not
surprised at you, Tholen.

My strategy in winning the Award of Excellence was to play clarinet
well in multiple musicals, Malloy.

Uh, Tholen, we have no proof whatsoever that you have "won" anything,
Tholen. Nor do we have proof that you "play" the clarinet and in fact,
we have no proof you have performed in "multiple musicals", Tholen. All
empty talk, if you ask me, Tholen. But I'm nothing if not fair: prove
these things, if you think, Tholen. But let's look at your statement a
bit: you had to employ a *strategy* to win a crummy award from some
rinky-dink community dinner theater group, Tholen? Shame on you, Tholen.

You can avoid doing the same by not playing the clarinet well.

Indeed, I do not play the clarinet well, though I had a summer's study
on it as I have had a summer's worth of French horn and another summer
on the bassoon, Tholen. These summers came about because I played the
alto saxophone, Tholen. Award-winning, too, Tholen (and used no
strategy for the recognition I received). And then there are the years
of piano training I have had more recently, Tholen. You were saying
something, Tholen?

That you would want to avoid such an award speaks volumes about you, Malloy.

That you would use the ability to perform on a particular instrument
speaks volumes about you, Tholen. Ok, tell you what: I'll concede the
clarinet (if, indeed, you have ever played it) and I challenge you on
the instrument of my choice, Tholen. Ok, Tholen? Why did you cut this
question out, Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen. But I'm not
surprised at you, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen. But I'm not
surprised at you, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen. But I'm not
surprised at you, Tholen.

Rather ironic, coming from someone who has been posting irrelevancies to an OS/2 newsgroup for years.

Rather ironic, coming from someone who has been posting idiocy to an
Os/2 newsgroup for years, Tholen.

[...]

They are, while yours are "eyes wide shut", Tholen.

What does the question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What does your question have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

Yeah, yeah, sure, blah blah, Tholen. Classic unsubstantiated and
erroneous claims, Tholen. But I'm not surprised at you, Tholen.

What does the question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What does your question have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen. But I'm not
surprised at you, Tholen.

Who is Charlie, Malloy? Suffering from attribution problems as well,
Malloy?

It's nobody, it's everybody -- but most of all *you*, Tholen. Don't
project your attribution problems ("Malloh" -- who's he, Tholen?) on
others, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that the answer is "above", Malloy.

Open your eyes, Tholen.

Who is Charlie, Malloy? Suffering from attribution problems as well,
Malloy?

It's nobody, it's everybody -- but most of all *you*, Tholen. Don't
project your attribution problems ("Malloh" -- who's he, Tholen?) on
others, Tholen.

Who is Charlie, Malloy? Suffering from attribution problems as well,
Malloy?

It's nobody, it's everybody -- but most of all *you*, Tholen. Don't
project your attribution problems ("Malloh" -- who's he, Tholen?) on
others, Tholen.

Didn't stop you from making one, Malloy.

Please point it out, Tholen, if you think, otherwise you're just
kookdancing, Tholen. Well, come to think of it, you *always* just
kookdance, Tholen. [Next!]

[...]

As is your question, given that I'm responding from an Os/2 newsgroup,
Tholen. You would now that by now if you weren't beset by reading
comprehension problems, Tholen.

Who is Charlie, Malloy? Suffering from attribution problems as well,
Malloy?

It's nobody, it's everybody -- but most of all *you*, Tholen. Don't
project your attribution problems ("Malloh" -- who's he, Tholen?) on
others, Tholen.

What does the question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What does the question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Your question is illogical, given that I'm responding from an Os/2
newsgroup, Tholen. You would now that by now if you weren't beset by
reading comprehension problems, Tholen.

Your wish has been granted, Malloy.

Frayed knot, Tholen.

What do the questions have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Your question is illogical, given that I'm responding from an Os/2
newsgroup, Tholen. You would now that by now if you weren't beset by
reading comprehension problems, Tholen.

An illogical question, given that I'm responding from a classical
music newsgroup, Malloy.

Your statement is illogical, given that I'm responding from an Os/2
newsgroup, Tholen. You would now that by now if you weren't beset by
reading comprehension problems, Tholen.

Who is Charlie, Malloy? Suffering from attribution problems as well,
Malloy?

It's nobody, it's everybody -- but most of all *you*, Tholen. Don't
project your attribution problems ("Malloh" -- who's he, Tholen?) on
others, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen. But I'm not
surprised at you, Tholen.

Who is Charlie, Malloy? Suffering from attribution problems as well,
Malloy?

It's nobody, it's everybody -- but most of all *you*, Tholen. Don't
project your attribution problems ("Malloh" -- who's he, Tholen?) on
others, Tholen.

You wish, Tholen.

Your wish has been granted, Malloy.

'Fraid not, Tholen.

What does the questions have to do with classical music, Malloy?

[...]

'Fraid knot, Tholen.

[...]

Oh? You're not responding to me, Tholen? Oh, drat, you are, Tholen.
Wrong as usual, Tholen.

What do the questions have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Your question is illogical, given that I'm responding from an Os/2
newsgroup, Tholen. You would now that by now if you weren't beset by
reading comprehension problems, Tholen.

What appears to you is irrelevant, Malloy.

So you say, Tholen, and we know what that's worth, Tholen.

An illogical question, given that I'm responding from a classical
music newsgroup, Malloy.

Your statement is illogical, given that I'm responding from an Os/2
newsgroup, Tholen. You would now that by now if you weren't beset by
reading comprehension problems, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm an astrologer, Malloy.

You're not, Tholen? Prove it, if you think, Tholen,

Non sequitur.

Everything's non sequitur to him what will not see, Tholen.

[Tholen won't tell you, but the rest comes from a different message, one
not particularly posted to him. It's deceitful, yes, but what do you
expect of a Tholen!]

You're erroneously presupposing that anything I've done has been
mindless, Malloy

Negatory, good buddy, just about everything you done in this newsgroup
for past 10 or 12 or 13 years had amounted to a mountain of claptrap,
Tholen.

How ironic, coming from someone who made the
mindless remark about some alleged "mindless consistency".

I'm answering a misprogrammed bot in the manner in which it answers
virtually everybody in this group, Tholen.

Old May 11th 05, 09:41 PM

Joe Malloy writes:

Coward of the Month and Kook of the Month

tholed:

How does one allegedly endure when posting, Malloy?

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

But I'm not
surprised at you, Coward of the Month and Kook of the Month, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

How does one Tholen in fact earn the non-coveted "Coward of the Month"
and "Kook of the Month" awards so easily, Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition coupled with classic evasion of the
question I had asked.

It's nobody, it's everybody

Classic inconsistency.

-- but most of all *you*, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
attribution problems, Malloy?

Don't project your attribution problems ("Malloh" -- who's he,
Tholen?) on others, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

So you say, Tholen, and we know what that's worth, Tholen.

More than what you say, Malloy. After all, you're still working out
of your 17th century dictionary.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

But I'm not surprised at you, Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music,
Malloy?

Uh, Tholen, we have no proof whatsoever that you have "won" anything,
Tholen.

Then why did you ask me how I managed to earn awards, Malloy? Classic
inconsistency.

Nor do we have proof that you "play" the clarinet and in fact,
we have no proof you have performed in "multiple musicals", Tholen.

Who are you speaking for when you say "we", Malloy?

All empty talk, if you ask me, Tholen.

I'm well aware of your empty talk, Malloy. No need to remind me
about it.

But I'm nothing if not fair: prove
these things, if you think, Tholen.

Sure thing, Malloy; "The Secret Garden" opens on Thursday for seven
performances. At which performance will you show up for your lesson
in truth?

But let's look at your statement a
bit: you had to employ a *strategy* to win a crummy award from some
rinky-dink community dinner theater group, Tholen?

You're erroneously presupposing that I won any "crummy award" from
any "rinky-dink community dinner theater" group, Malloy.

Shame on you, Tholen.

The shame is all yours for jumping to erroneous conclusions, Malloy.

Indeed, I do not play the clarinet well, though I had a summer's study
on it as I have had a summer's worth of French horn and another summer
on the bassoon, Tholen. These summers came about because I played the
alto saxophone, Tholen.

Silly me, and here I thought that summers came about because of the
combination of the tilt of the Earth's axis and its orbit around the
Sun! Now I know that summers came about because Joe Malloy played
the alto saxophone! Quick, call the textbook publishers! Get a
correction into the next edition!

Award-winning, too, Tholen (and used no
strategy for the recognition I received).

Just bumbled and stumbled your way forward, eh Malloy? Well, sometimes
accidents do happen.

And then there are the years
of piano training I have had more recently, Tholen.

What about them, Malloy? Did they take the training wheels off the
bench yet?

You were saying something, Tholen?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

That you would use the ability to perform on a particular instrument
speaks volumes about you, Tholen. Ok, tell you what: I'll concede the
clarinet (if, indeed, you have ever played it) and I challenge you on
the instrument of my choice, Tholen.

What, cymbals at fifty paces, Malloy?

Ok, Tholen? Why did you cut this question out, Tholen?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy? Your
question is still present; it hasn't been cut out.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

But I'm not surprised at you, Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music,
Malloy?

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

But I'm not surprised at you, Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music,
Malloy?

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

But I'm not surprised at you, Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music,
Malloy?

Rather ironic, coming from someone who has been posting idiocy to an
Os/2 newsgroup for years, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming
from a non-OS/2 user who has been posting idiocy to an OS/2 newsgroup
for years.

[...]

Illogical, given that I am reading and responding from a classical
music newsgroup, Malloy. I see that you didn't answer my question,
Malloy. No surprise there, really.

Yeah, yeah, sure, blah blah, Tholen. Classic unsubstantiated and
erroneous claims, Tholen.

I'm well aware of your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims, Malloy.
No need to remind me about them.

[...]

Please point it out, Tholen,

Been there, done that, Malloy, which you would know by now if you had
better reading comprehension skills.

if you think, otherwise you're just kookdancing, Tholen.

How ironic.

Well, come to think of it, you *always* just kookdance, Tholen.

[Next!]

Next what, Malloy?

[...]

And spreading your "kookdance" over four different newsgroups, Malloy.

You would now that by now if you weren't beset by reading
comprehension problems, Tholen.

I'm well aware that your obsession with antagonism finally got the
better of you, Malloy, forcing you to expand beyond the OS/2 newsgroup.

It's nobody, it's everybody

Classic inconsistency.

-- but most of all *you*, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
attribution problems, Malloy?

Don't project your attribution problems ("Malloh" -- who's he,
Tholen?) on others, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Your question is illogical, given that I'm responding from an Os/2
newsgroup, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you are
posting to a classical music newsgroup, Malloy.

[...]

Reality doesn't involve any wishing, Malloy.

'Fraid not, Tholen.

[...]

Oh?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

You're not responding to me, Tholen?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

Oh, drat, you are, Tholen.

That's your problem, Malloy.

Wrong as usual, Tholen.

[...]

You're the one who made the claim, Malloy, therefore the burden of
proof falls on your shoulders, not mine. Of course, I've said that
before, which you would know by now if you had better reading
comprehension skills, Malloy. Planning to haul out your 17th
century dictionary again, Malloy?

Everything's non sequitur to him what will not see, Tholen.

Well, then this response must seem non sequitur to you, Malloy.

[Tholen won't tell you, but the rest comes from a different message, one
not particularly posted to him.

On the contrary, I already told "them", Malloy. Who it was particularly
posted to is irrelevant, Malloy; it was particularly posted to five
different newsgroups, four of which have nothing to do with the content.

It's deceitful, yes,

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, based on an erroneous
presupposition.

but what do you expect of a Tholen!]

You're erroneously presupposing that any deceit was involved, Malloy.

Old May 16th 05, 02:55 AM
Joe Malloy

Kook and Coward of the Month tholes:

Hardly, Tholen.

How does one allegedly endure when posting, Malloy?

How does one in fact win the non-prestigious Kook of the Month (1998)
and Coward of the Month (2005) awards when posting as you have done, Tholen?

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, on your part lies, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition coupled with classic evasion of the
question I had asked.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Classic inconsistency.

Yes, you are as inconsistent as possible, Tholen, I'll grant you that.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
attribution problems, Malloy?

Ah, the poor astrologer Tholen, unable to understand the English
language -- at least when he's being poked at!

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

More than what you say, Malloy. After all, you're still working out
of your 17th century dictionary.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, on your part lies, Tholen.

What does your lack of surprise have to do with classical music,
Malloy?

What does your lack of understanding have to do with Os/2, Tholen?

Then why did you ask me how I managed to earn awards, Malloy? Classic
inconsistency.

You'd know if you had better comprehension of what you wrote, Tholen.
Yes, you're being inconsistent again, but then again, when are you not,
Tholen?

Who are you speaking for when you say "we", Malloy?

You'd know if you had better comprehension of what you wrote, Tholen.
Yes, you're being inconsistent again, but then again, when are you not,
Tholen?

I'm well aware of your empty talk, Malloy. No need to remind me
about it.

That's sad, Tholen, for you would know the empty talk is all yours and
that you *do* need to be reminded of it, Tholen, assuming you can be
reminded of anything.

Sure thing, Malloy; "The Secret Garden" opens on Thursday for seven
performances. At which performance will you show up for your lesson
in truth?

Prove it, if you think you can, Tholen. I have not even seen an
advertisement of this alleged secret garden of yours, Tholen. And I'm
not showing up at an event that isn't even taking place, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I won any "crummy award" from
any "rinky-dink community dinner theater" group, Malloy.

Aw, that's sad, Tholen, you didn't even win after you fashioned (after a
fashion) a strategy, Tholen.

The shame is all yours for jumping to erroneous conclusions, Malloy.

The shame is all yours for having maintained all along that you *did*
win "an award", Tholen.

Silly me, and here I thought that summers came about because of the
combination of the tilt of the Earth's axis and its orbit around the
Sun! Now I know that summers came about because Joe Malloy played
the alto saxophone! Quick, call the textbook publishers! Get a
correction into the next edition!

Yes, that just what I expect from astrologer Tholen, Tholen. Too bad
we inhabit the real world, Tholen.

Just bumbled and stumbled your way forward, eh Malloy? Well, sometimes
accidents do happen.

You mean you have never won an award that you didn't aim for, Tholen?
That's sad, Tholen.

What about them, Malloy? Did they take the training wheels off the
bench yet?

Ah, I didn't even know they made benches with training wheels, Tholen,
must be one of those Hawaii things, invented for a purpose, Tholen;
perhaps even Tholen, Tholen.

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

What, cymbals at fifty paces, Malloy?

We have clashed many times, Tholen, and you always go away with nothing.

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy? Your
question is still present; it hasn't been cut out.

Yet you still haven't seriously answered it, Tholen. That's no
surprise, I suppose, Tholen.

[...]

Prove I don't use Os/2, Tholen, if you think you can.

Classic inconsistency.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Still suffering from attribution problems, Malloy?

Never had 'em, never will, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Classic inconsistency.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
attribution problems, Malloy?

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

On your part, Malloy.

On my part lies truth, on your part lies lies, Tholen.

[...]

Illogical, given that I am reading and responding from an Os/2
newsgroup, Tholen. I see that you never truthfully answer my questions,
Tholen. No surprise there, really, Tholen.

I'm well aware of your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims, Malloy.
No need to remind me about them.

And I'm well aware of your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims, Tholen,
yet you pester me with them all the time. No need to remind me about them.

[...]

Hardly, Tholen. At least I'm not always afflicted, as are you, by RCP,
Tholen.

How ironic.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Next what, Malloy?

Next Tholen lie, Tholen.

Classic inconsistency.

[...]

I'm just reflecting the newsgroups you chose, Tholen.

I'm well aware that your obsession with antagonism finally got the
better of you, Malloy, forcing you to expand beyond the OS/2 newsgroup.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner
Tholen. I'm just reflecting the newsgroups you chose, Tholen.

Classic inconsistency.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
attribution problems, Malloy?

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you are
posting to a classical music newsgroup, Malloy.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Non sequitur.

Everything is non sequitur to him what will not see, Tholen.

[...]

Everything is non sequitur to him, who will not see, Tholen.

[...]

Sorry, Charlie, you're not going to shove your problems on me, Tholen.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you are
posting to a classical music newsgroup, Malloy.

Illogical, given that I am reading and responding from an Os/2
newsgroup, Tholen. I see that you never truthfully answer my questions,
Tholen. No surprise there, really, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

More than what you say, Malloy. After all, you're still working out
of your 17th century dictionary.

Much less than you think, Tholen. After all, you actually think you're
not an astrologer, Tholen!

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you are
posting to a classical music newsgroup, Malloy.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Hardly, "Coward of the Month" and "Kook of the Month" award winner Tholen.

You're the one who made the claim, Malloy, therefore the burden of
proof falls on your shoulders, not mine. Of course, I've said that
before, which you would know by now if you had better reading
comprehension skills, Malloy. Planning to haul out your 17th
century dictionary again, Malloy?

I have shown my claim to be true, Tholen, something with which you might
be familiar had you undertaken to ameliorate your reading comprehension
problems, Tholen.

Well, then this response must seem non sequitur to you, Malloy.

Everything you write here is non sequitur, Tholen, to anyone looking in.

On the contrary, I already told "them", Malloy. Who it was particularly
posted to is irrelevant, Malloy; it was particularly posted to five
different newsgroups, four of which have nothing to do with the content.

Prove it, if you think, Tholen. Why you chose five different newsgroups
is beyond me, but choose five different newsgroups you did, Tholen.