A Christmas Present

Old December 25th 04, 04:06 AM
Double-A

Default A Christmas Present

Maleki wrote:
From a victim of Saddam's chemical weapons:

Hope to see more of my American pals like this.
Thanks for all the Chemical Weapons you gave to
your SOB Saddam.
http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/wounded/gallery.htm

Amen.

--

kAre mA nist shenAsA'iye "rAze" gole sorkh
kAre mA shAyad inast

"Sohrab Sepehri"

You will be seeing a lot more disfigured faces when your Iran and
Israel have their longed hoped for nuclear exchange. Ever hear of the
Hiroshima Maidens?
Enjoy your pre-nuclear-holocaust life while it lasts.

Double-A

Old December 25th 04, 06:17 AM
tadchem

I recall seeing video footage of some drums that had been captured and were
later found to have contained bulk chemicals that could be used in the
*manufacture* of chemical agents.

The drums were clearly marked with the label "Aventis", a *French* company
that manufactures chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and vaccines (such as the
entire supply of the current US injectable flu vaccine).

When you look at the world through colored glass, everything that displays
that color fades out.

What color is 'hate'? I bet Maleki knows.

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA

knowledge is power mostafa dia Satellites 3 August 11th 04 07:17 AM
knowledge is power mostafa dia Amateur Astronomy 5 August 8th 04 12:22 AM
knowledge is power mostafa dia FITS 0 August 7th 04 02:37 AM
knowledge is power mostafa dia CCD Imaging 0 August 7th 04 02:36 AM
Christmas Present Shawn Grant Amateur Astronomy 4 December 28th 03 03:53 PM