Never Any Alien Visits, So Far ...

Old July 26th 19, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Never Any Alien Visits, So Far ...

On Friday, July 26, 2019 at 1:34:30 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, July 26, 2019 at 2:43:18 PM UTC-5, casagi...wrote:

Never mind the space aliens who were here millions of years ago or will be here

millions of years from now. The space aliens who are here today would not want

to mess with a species where those in the government regularly try to kill each

other for all practical purposes.

Absolutely no evidence of alien visits - past, present or future.

As discussed at length, travel among the stars is clearly impossible. If you say is possible, then the onus is on you to demonstrate how this might be the case. I have clearly demonstrated why it is not possible.

You clearly don't have all the facts.

Facts are aliens are 285 years ahead of us.They inhabit 3 plants in their solar system.They have no Gods thus they have no hate.They don;t make wars.They don;t make H-Bombs.They are not monsters that kill each other. They do not fear death.They live as long as they want,and never want when living.Bert
Old July 26th 19, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, July 26, 2019 at 3:50:26 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Sounds like our space friends have it made in the shade.
Old July 30th 19, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, July 26, 2019 at 1:50:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

If humankind had love in their heart they would help each other.No Gods would mean no wars.No wars no army navy costs.Well I've posted this for 27 years.I lost,and reality is GOPers won. They call me a commie.Ha Ha Ha Bert
Old July 30th 19, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 1:36:43 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Bert, we have been in wars just as often under Democrats as under the GOP. And who are topping off their nuclear war capabilities more than anyone, Russia, China, and North Korea, three countries that have sworn off their belief in gods! Your arguments don't hold water!

Double-A

Old July 31st 19, 12:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

On 7/26/2019 8:10 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, July 26, 2019 at 8:27:21 AM UTC-5, a425couple wrote:
On 7/25/2019 2:55 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 2:34:55 PM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:

Distance ( too big ) = Speed ( too small ) x Time ( much too long ).

"time travel" will never be possible. Just doesn't work that way.

If it was, then we would regularly be visited by folks from the future and we aren't.

What if the space aliens are smart enough not to mess with us?

What if?

What if the aliens are a very long lived, and patient species.
Their 'starships' are very reliable and follow all the rules
we know. They regularly look in to all solar systems.
They were last here one million years ago and saw nothing
they were particularly interested in. They will probably
look us over again in about nine million more years.

Will any species that is interesting be alive here then?

Never mind the space aliens who were here millions of years ago or will be here

millions of years from now. The space aliens who are here today would not want

to mess with a species where those in the government regularly try to kill each

other for all practical purposes.

Did you ever read Arthur Clarke's "Fountains of Paradise"?
FTL travel is not needed for communications outside
of our solar system. Patience is!

Clarke at 100: The Fountains of Paradise - Best Science Fiction Blog
bestsciencefictionbooks.com/blog/clarke-at-100-the-fountains-of-paradise/
Oct 27, 2017 - Reportedly, Arthur C. Clarke himself regarded The
Fountains of .... novel, an alien spacecraft known as the Starglider
entered the solar system.

The Fountains of Paradise - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fountains_of_Paradise
The Fountains of Paradise is a science fiction novel by British writer
Arthur C. Clarke. Set in the ... robotic spaceship of alien origin,
called "Starglider" (from an origin world dubbed "Starholme") by Clarke,
passes through the Solar system.
‎Plot · ‎Themes · ‎Setting · ‎Similarities with other ...

Q&N: Arthur C. Clarke - Jill and Hal Keen
www.hjkeen.net/halqn/acclarke.htm
quotes from Arthur C. Clarke. ... Conversations with Starglider. “The
hypothesis you refer to as God, though not disprovable by logic alone,
is unnecessary for the ...

The Fountains of Paradise by Arthur C Clarke - Goodreads
https://www.goodreads.com/.../176420...rthur-c-clarke
Mar 31, 2014 - The Fountains of Paradise by Arthur C Clarke .... I
noticed that in one of the Conversations with Starglider, Earth asks if
of the known interstellar ...

[PDF]Arthur C Clarke - Avalon Library
avalonlibrary.net/.../Arthur%20C%20Clarke%20-%20The%20Fountains%20Of%20Pa...
Arthur C. Clarke. To the still unfading memory of ... II-THETEMPLE. 12.
Starglider. 13. Shadow at Dawn. 14. The Education of Starglider. 15.
Bodhidharma. 16.

The Fountains of Paradise - Nicholas Whyte
nicholaswhyte.info/sf/founp.htm
The Fountains of Paradise by Arthur C. Clarke .... of all - I think the
most intriguing artificial intelligence in Clarke's fiction, including
HAL - is the Starglider.

In Arthur Clarke's Fountains of Paradise, man makes tidy work of the ...
https://io9.gizmodo.com/in-arthur-cl...makes-tidy-568...

Nov 7, 2010 - People have talked about turning Arthur C. Clarke's 1974
Hugo .... in his interlacing of Morgan's and Kalidasa's stories with
that of Starglider, ...

The Fountains of Paradise (1980 edition) | Open Library
https://openlibrary.org/books/OL1799...ns_of_Paradise
Oct 8, 2008 - The Fountains of Paradise by Arthur C. Clarke, 1980,
Ballantine Books edition, Paperback in English - 1st ... 14, The
Education of Starglider, 82.
Old July 31st 19, 12:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 6:37:41 PM UTC-5, a425couple wrote:
[...]

Arthur C. Clarke is not the only one that has been outside of the Solar System. Many have. In their imaginations.
Old August 4th 19, 02:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 2:03:33 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

I can hold my water.Did I not do away with my cathater. I just do not like a rabbi that can walk on water Make red wine from water,or bring a dead man back to life. It all sounds like a "bobbie mice".No reality to this BS.Bert

Old August 4th 19, 02:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

On 04.08.19 3:35, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Correction: Recorded fantasy.