Breakthrough In Propulsion Physics.

Old December 18th 03, 02:54 PM
Abhi

Default Breakthrough In Propulsion Physics.

I have sent emails regarding "Breakthrough In Propulsion Physics"
contents of which are given below, to reputed physicists. But in
general, this message is addressed to all the physicists/scientists on
planet earth. I believe, in these final monents, this is my duty.
Thanking you,

-Abhi.

Dear Dr.

I believe that I have a device through which we can generate
unidirectional action force to propel any body without using reaction
mass or propellant. This device is based on my Time Theory regarding
origin of universe, cause of big bang, nature of time, space, energy,
mechanism of gravity, magnetism, charge etc.

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice

I am 34 year old Assistant serving with an insurance company with
absolutely no scientific credentials or any kind of help at all. If I
approach media with this device to bring it before world, I do not
think that media reporters will take me seriously. After all, they are
reporters, not physicists.

As I have patented this device, I can always use commercial platform
to bring this device before world. But it will be saddest moment of my
life if I have to do so. Till this date, I tried on Internet through
discussion forums, some emails so that some reputed
physicist/scientific institution take notice of this invention and
bring it before world from educational platform with justice it
deserves. Because, I believe that this invention is going to change
our way of looking at universe, course of physics and history. It will
open gateway to entire universe in future for mankind.

I will be thankful to you if you take initiative to communicate with
me and bring this invention before world.

I will wait until Xmas eve for your Action, NOT discussion. Please
visit my homepage for mechanism of said Action Device..

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice

This message is also relayed to other reputed scientists, physicists
and will be posted in physics discussion forums on Internet.

Thanking you,

-Abhi.
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice
Email:
Address:Abhijit B Patil , C/o: LIC of India, At/po/Tq: Shahada, Dist:
Nandurbar (MS), India. PIN: 425409

Message relayed to:
chris Isham

sandra faber,

owen gingerich,

Alan Guth,

Edward Kolb,

david latham,

Joel Primack,

Trinh Xuan Thuan,

Neil Turok,

Steven Weinberg,

John Barrow,

George Coyne,

Bruno Guiderdoni,

Marc millis,
.
Sergei Kopeikin,

Tom van Flandern,

Hideki Asada,

Stuart Samuel,

Clifford M. Will,

Steve Carlip,
.
Old December 18th 03, 03:38 PM
David C. Ullrich

On 18 Dec 2003 06:54:29 -0800, (Abhi)
wrote:

[...]
I believe that I have a device through which we can generate
unidirectional action force to propel any body without using reaction
mass or propellant. This device is based on my Time Theory regarding
origin of universe, cause of big bang, nature of time, space, energy,
mechanism of gravity, magnetism, charge etc.

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice

I am 34 year old Assistant serving with an insurance company with
absolutely no scientific credentials or any kind of help at all. If I
approach media with this device to bring it before world, I do not
think that media reporters will take me seriously. After all, they are
reporters, not physicists.

As I have patented this device, I can always use commercial platform
to bring this device before world.

??? On the web page is says just

"Patent pending at Govt. of India Patent office.

Last Update: 18 December 2003, 05.45 PM (IST)"

If you've actually patented it then you need to revise the page...

[...]

Message relayed to:
chris Isham
sandra faber,

owen gingerich,

Alan Guth,

Edward Kolb,

david latham,

Joel Primack,

Trinh Xuan Thuan,

Neil Turok,

Steven Weinberg,

John Barrow,

George Coyne,

Bruno Guiderdoni,

Marc millis,
.
Sergei Kopeikin,

Tom van Flandern,

Hideki Asada,

Stuart Samuel,

Clifford M. Will,

Steve Carlip,
.

************************

David C. Ullrich
Old December 18th 03, 04:41 PM
Uncle Al

Abhi wrote:

I have sent emails regarding "Breakthrough In Propulsion Physics"
contents of which are given below, to reputed physicists.

[snip]

Milk, Coke-a-Cola, and coffee has been spewed in paroxysms of laughter
at CRT, plasma, and LCD screens. Hey stooopid,

1) Space is homogeneous (translation) and isotropic (rotation).
Linear and angular momenta are therefore conserved through Noether's
theorem.
2) Translation in time is homogeneous. Energy is therefore
conserved through Noether's theorem.
3) You are an ignorant bathetic ass - a credit to your race.
4) By posting e-mail addresses to Usenet you have fed a legion of
spambots, whose masters will now deluge said e-mail addresses with
crap - hundreds if not thousands of spams. I'd have your loathsome
withered wog ass permanently barred from the Net.

I am 34 year old Assistant serving with an insurance company with
absolutely no scientific credentials or any kind of help at all.

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html

Tom van Flandern,

HA HA HA! YOU CAN'T EVEN SEPARATE THE **** FROM THE SHINOLA.

Hey stooopid,

1) One begins by not contradicting any preceeding observation.
2) One proceeds by being educated in the discipline and its
literature.
3) One then erects a mathematical model falsifiable by empirical
test that is not equivalent to existing theory - additional
predictions.

Listen up, you insufferable ineducable jackass - physical theory is a
series of internally self-consistent axiomatic systems. They contain
no mistakes. You cannot use their content or structure to disprove
themselves. There are only two routes to discrediting extant theory,

1) Make a falsifying observation. You are a bad joke.
2) Falsify a founding postulate. You are a bad joke. Uncle Al has
the punchline,

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz.pdf
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/eotvos.htm

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
Old December 18th 03, 04:53 PM
Harry

"Abhi" wrote in message
om...
I have sent emails regarding "Breakthrough In Propulsion Physics"
contents of which are given below, to reputed physicists. But in
general, this message is addressed to all the physicists/scientists on
planet earth. I believe, in these final monents, this is my duty.
Thanking you,

-Abhi.

Dear Dr.

I believe that I have a device

There are several big problems here. The most obvious one is that you do not
have such a device for sure.
It would be very different if you had it.

through which we can generate
unidirectional action force to propel any body without using reaction
mass or propellant. This device is based on my Time Theory regarding
origin of universe, cause of big bang, nature of time, space, energy,
mechanism of gravity, magnetism, charge etc.

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice

I am 34 year old Assistant serving with an insurance company with
absolutely no scientific credentials or any kind of help at all. If I
approach media with this device to bring it before world, I do not
think that media reporters will take me seriously. After all, they are
reporters, not physicists.

As I have patented this device, I can always use commercial platform
to bring this device before world.

Now that's more useful! Just give us the patent number.
Note: A patent goes through a review process, so that a patent usually has
some quality.

Harald

Old December 18th 03, 05:00 PM
Bill Smith

"Abhi" wrote in message
om...
I have sent emails regarding "Breakthrough In Propulsion Physics"
contents of which are given below, to reputed physicists. But in
general, this message is addressed to all the physicists/scientists on
planet earth. I believe, in these final monents, this is my duty.
Thanking you,

-Abhi.

Dear Dr.

I believe that I have a device through which we can generate
unidirectional action force to propel any body without using reaction
mass or propellant. This device is based on my Time Theory regarding
origin of universe, cause of big bang, nature of time, space, energy,
mechanism of gravity, magnetism, charge etc.

[snip]

So you basically refute Newton's 3rd law and conservation of momentum. You
are saying that you, standing on the ground, with zero momentum, can
suddenly attain momentum without an external force or mass reduction but
only using internal forces to the system.

Pretty spooky or Harry Pottery stuff.

Do you have a prototype built? Warning, try this on the ground only....

Old December 18th 03, 05:54 PM
These Gremlins Grammaticus

What you need to do now is give it a REALLY STRONG cup of tea, and it
will go simultaneously through every point in the Universe.

Old December 18th 03, 06:00 PM
Dave

"Abhi" wrote in message
om...
I have sent emails regarding "Breakthrough In Propulsion Physics"
contents of which are given below, to reputed physicists. But in
general, this message is addressed to all the physicists/scientists on
planet earth. I believe, in these final monents, this is my duty.
Thanking you,

Ah,

I see you've evaded the people that were out to kill you then. The addition
of magnets is awe-inspiring.

DaveL

DaveL

Old December 18th 03, 07:11 PM
Mu-Pi

"Abhi" wrote in message
om...

Hey asshole, why do you post peoples addresses for the spam bots? Been
drinking out of the Ganges or something?

Old December 18th 03, 09:52 PM
EjP

Harry wrote:

om...

________________________________________________ ________________

[...]

This is a common misconception. The only things that patent reviewers
check a
(a) That your patent fee check clears
(b) That there isn't already a patent for something identical
(c) That the application doesn't make certain *explicit*
claims.
As an example of the last, you cannot patent something which claims
to be a "perpetual motion machine"; however, there are a number
of standing patents for devices which - if their claims were
taken at face value - would imply perpetual motion. There is
great joy in kookville whenever this happens. The most
recent example was the famous "Motionless Electromagnetic
Generator (MEG)", which was patented in 2002:
http://my.voyager.net/~jrrandall/Patents/MEGPatent.htm
If the inventors' claims are to be believed, this is a
functioning over-unity generator, but more than a year an
a half later, they're still stuck paying their electric
bill - with money from investors, no doubt

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Mr. Patil were able to
patent his device, as long as he reworded the claims a bit.

-E

Harald