|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
admission only reads Sue's ease
Mr. Fitzpatrick." said defense lawyer William M. Kunstler.
* [Kunstler was a silvered haired angel even while still on Earth]
* The Government had a statement initialed from Ms. Shabazz.
* "I jokingly asked Fitzpatrick if he would kill Louis Farrakhan."
* The statement was written by two FBI agents, who did not advise her of
* her right to remain silent and have a lawyer present.
* Federal officials in Washington and Minneapolis say Ms. Shabazz was
* 'obsessed' with killing Mr. Farrakhan, and they had enough on her to
* put her away for 90 years.
* Mr. Fitzpatrick prodded her: "I'm willing to do whatever you want me to
* do, this feels righteous." Ms. Shabazz replied "I don't really know
* what you're asking me." Mr. Fitzpatrick later told her "I'm just going
* to proceed."
Qubilah Shabazz was 4 when she saw her father die in a hail of bullets in
1965. She has been a trouble woman ever since.
* "...Shabazz...", The New York Times, June 8 1997 (front page)
* In telephone conversations taped by Federal prosecutors, Ms. Shabazz
* acknowledged she had psychological problems and had spent time at Bellevue.
Her mother long asserted Mr. Farrakhan played a role in the death of her
husband. Three members of Mr. Farrakhan's Nation of Islam were convicted.
And just what was so extraordinarily vile about this case?
Its purpose was to tear the black community apart.
Mr. Farrakhan, no fool when it comes to manipulation, joined in her defense.
And: Mr. Fitzpatrick had been a high school classmate of Qubilah Shabazz.
In courting her lifetime of anger at Mr. Farrakhan, he also courted her.
"A vile and evil seducer," said Will
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|agency daily implys Sue's trace||T. A. Mallar||Amateur Astronomy||0||August 15th 07 03:52 AM|
|they are concluding beneath the room now, won't ease follys later||[email protected]||Amateur Astronomy||0||August 14th 07 06:24 AM|
|Breaking Pentagon admission: They want terrorists to win||Anonymous AtWork||Amateur Astronomy||0||July 11th 06 03:43 PM|
|Several interesting reads here||Ray Vingnutte||Misc||0||June 17th 05 07:44 AM|
|John Baez's candid admission on loop & string theory as bogus...||G=EMC^2 Glazier||Misc||0||May 18th 04 02:40 AM|