katherine, along with fees successful and net, laughs in connection with it, stoping alike

Old August 14th 07, 12:43 AM posted to sci.crypt,sci.astro,sci.crypt
Walter K. Seesholtz-Pavlat, A.S.C.

Default katherine, along with fees successful and net, laughs in connection with it, stoping alike

What is this?

* Subject: Law Enforcement Aviation
* From:
* Date: 1996/12/27
* Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military
*
* What interests me is how new technologies will be interpreted. I recently
* inquired at the local Law School about the courts views towards the use
* of impulse radar, and they said "Impulse what the heck?"
*
* Basically it is a radar that "sees through" things (like, say, your
* house).
*
* Their capabilities vary widely, but the feds are already using
* them and I know that Hughes corp. is designing a low-cost set up
* specifically for major police departments.
*
* They are driving towards a unit that can be mounted on a police helicopter.
*
* Will the police need a warrant? Who knows. Since they are allowed
* to do airborne infra-red analysis of your house, why not an take an
* airborne "x-ray" equivalent?
*
* ---------------------------------------------------------------------
* Steven J Forsberg at
Wizard 87-01

Scan into our homes? This should not come as much of a surprise since in the
"War #1: Drugs" section I re-reported that MSNBC SHOWED a police car mounted
device that scans THROUGH our clothes as they drive around.

No amount of control over the population is enough for the U.S. Government.

----

And so, you would be required to carry your National ID Card at all times.

And: it means the government can wildly escalate their control over us.

It becomes an internal passport. You won't be able to switch jobs without it.
Your job histories will be attached to it, just like your SS# tracks your
credit record. Police will be able to demand it from you else arrest you.
It would start out small...maybe for curfew control.

# "Round up the Teenagers", The Washington Post e