Spiral

Old April 15th 07, 10:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Peter Johns

Default Spiral

As the quasar spins like a giant merry go round, it sucks in matter which is
data of a higher order. All this is happening at a colosal rate. As the
information is received in the cue it is compressed to speed up the data
exchange. Just like the zip archive the information is channeled to another
quantum computer (ie. Universe). After the information goes down the pipe it
is extracted in the other quantum computer and then the processing begins.
The transfer and processing happens in a computational network of gigantic
size (in our reality). To the masters of the network this happens in a small
compact device, reminiscent of our desktop. The computational power of this
network increases exponentialy as the universe goes through its evolution,
only to stop when the hardware has become obsolete. Lets hope that is in the
far future, it probably is due to the fact that 1 second in the masters time
frame could be an eternity in ours.

Old April 15th 07, 01:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Greg Neill

"Peter Johns" wrote in message

[snip]

Illucid nonsense.

Old April 15th 07, 04:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"ah" wrote in message
Peter Johns wrote:
[...]

There's something almost obscene about a 70 year old guy saying "Dude".

HJ