If anyone cares to keep reading this like a loop ...

Old July 4th 05, 01:11 AM
Bee

Default If anyone cares to keep reading this like a loop ...

From friend ...
/////////////////////////////////////
notice it starts with a closed parenthesis and ends without closure so to bring
the reader back to the beginning creating a loop. Recommend you don't just read it once.
Read and let it rest and come back to it later...like a good piece of music. you'll find yourself beginning to know when and where to pause and find your pace or rhythm quickening and slowing in different places. when you get to the end, don't end, go back to the beginning and continue..................
Cy
///////////////////
Read below over and over ..

)when what hugs stopping earth than silent is
more silent than more than much more is or
total sun oceaning than any this
tear jumping from each most least eye of star

and without was if minus and shall be
immeasurable happenless unnow
shuts more than open could that every tree
or than all life more death begins to grow

end's ending then these dolls of joy and grief
these recent memories of future dream
these perhaps who have lost their shadows if
which did not do the losing spectres mime

until out of merely not nothing comes
only one snowflake(and we speak our names
Old July 4th 05, 03:44 AM
Twittering One

"If anyone cares to keep reading
This like a loop ..."
~ Bee

"I prefer an open loop ~
For invitations, new friends to join, cantering cantaloupe ~ !
Our of prison, crippled body, an open figure 8,
Parrallel tracks, joining, meeting
On a vanished point, where Festive Greeting
Awaits ~

Grande Central
Track 8*

All aboard ...

Don't be late ~ !

..|***|........................................... .. ~ (@: *

Tyche,
A very pretty forest rat, says
Hey ~ !

From The Ratty Rascals, just a micriobrewery

En Haarlem,
Holland ...

Old July 4th 05, 03:59 AM
Twittering One

~ * Hell's Helpers
Dropped

By
.... to help, or raise some hell,
Or dance a rain dance, or rein
Hell when, O, alas,

Heaven rolls around
As it a will to do,
Eventually, once quantum

Snowflakes

Fall,
Settle
Down,
Lay a white carpet ~ !

"O ~ ?

Does Wonder,
For mind and body, as well as soul,
Tear asunder, or plunder, or disrupt slumber,
If gone to long unanswered ~ ?

All told,
A hand to hold,
Too,
Matters.

Revision, course correction
Open

The heart of the story ~
Mama!

What's the clause,
....and on what silly cause?
Candid capered ~ male,
Or merely minnows swimming,
Or a pitter ~ pat doggie pause?

Wait, hold that thought.
.... echoes haunt, listen...

Hark!

I'm on the hunt ~
....a predator's after me,
I'm prey. I pray, I'm looking for dog paws.

Indeed,
Someone's a prowl
For me. Just howwwwwllllllll ~

I'm just a night
Owl

In flight ~

Playing squash in The Pantheon
With a naughty Knight who dreams impossible
Dreams ...

~ Candid Capered ~
Male ~

Old July 4th 05, 04:02 AM
Twittering One

"Flying through the night
Spreading Tesla's knowledge
And setting wrongs to right!
Ha! Ha!"
~ Double-A

"O dear. My candle's
....burning both ends of my tail.
Taper my pursuit? Or
Just a sneaky caper?

Inner light, burning bright,
.... moon's shining light.
And you dear mother,
Have aptly foiled my tale for me.

My blessing shines, now I search,
.... soothe, my hunger for you.
Thank you."
~ Twittering

"Etherized I think in every direction
But can't figure out the direction
You are coming from. You are very far out."
~ Bert

"Etherized, or Twittering One, or Lettersnow,
Oui, c'est moi."
~ Twittering

"Do those first five
Letters that spell 'ether,' are they meant
To be a clue?"
~ Bert

"Oui."
~ Twittering

"You sound like
An alien who's been traveling alone in space
Too long, and might have
Been deprived of oxygen too long."
~ Bert

"Oui."
~ Twittering

Old July 4th 05, 06:36 AM
Bee

"Twittering One" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Very good once again Twitty g
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Broken chain

Where was I when you needed me me.

Where was I

I was gone.. gone.. gone .

I held you so precious when with you in my arms

Where was I, where was I, w

Where was I,

I was lost .

When you cried I could hear your sounds

When you froze I was frozen too

But that didn't help the fact that I was gone .

Where was I. where was I. where was I

I was gone ..

During the phase where our hearts were ripped out ..

This fear of just seeing you due to threats shout .

A wearing down given to me no doubt hurt you too oo oo oo ..

And you weren't to know ..

"Cause hidden walls failed to show .. .

Where was I .. where was I where was I..

When you dreamed of me ..

Where were you when I pleaded with you ..

In different worlds so far apart ..

Where were you ..

You lost faith .. yes it's true ..

But where was I when you needed me ..

Where was I, where was ,I where was I,

I was scared!

I was gone! ..

I was lost!

Bee-Ji-Baba

Old July 4th 05, 07:06 AM
Bee

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:36:12 +1000, "Bee"
wrote:

Hi Bee,

today I am scared and lost.

This is one of these days, when hell opens up
its doors.

Hope you are fine!
And Joy's treatment did her not too much harm.
C.

Joy is fine ....

Do write if you need .. That is all I can offer ..

As you wrote to me ..
Do not fear in the world of love and fear .. (words something to that effect
you wrote) ..

Have a nice bath and relax and take in that beautiful atmosphere of your
humble abode ..
B&M

I was scared!
I was gone! ..