Reason for space delays

Old August 8th 10, 05:20 PM posted to sci.space.policy
LSMFT

Default Reason for space delays

The aliens are here and doing everything in their power to keep us from
going into outer space. They don't want us there. We are too warlike and
unstable.

--
LSMFT

I look outside this morning and everything was in 3D!
Old August 8th 10, 10:14 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brian Thorn[_2_]

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 12:20:51 -0400, LSMFT wrote:

The aliens are here and doing everything in their power to keep us from
going into outer space. They don't want us there. We are too warlike and
unstable.

Politics and pork seems to be an infinitely more likely explanation.

Brian
Old August 9th 10, 02:21 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Damon Hill[_4_]

LSMFT wrote in :

The aliens are here and doing everything in their power to keep us from
going into outer space. They don't want us there. We are too warlike and
unstable.

Speak for yourself.

--Damon

Old August 9th 10, 09:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 8/8/2010 1:14 PM, Brian Thorn wrote:
On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 12:20:51 -0400, wrote:

The aliens are here and doing everything in their power to keep us from
going into outer space. They don't want us there. We are too warlike and
unstable.

Politics and pork seems to be an infinitely more likely explanation.

Pork, huh?
Does that mean there are Pigs...In...Space!?

Pat