Shifting Constants?

Old December 21st 05, 07:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Shifting Constants?

Scientists are becoming suspicious that the fundamental constants of
physics may be changing! A study is now underway to study the light
from distant galaxies which we are viewing at half the current age of
the universe to see if the fine structure constant and the ratio
between the masses of the proton and the electron have changed.

http://www.universetoday.com/am/publ....html?20122005

Double-A

Old December 22nd 05, 04:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Double-A wrote:
Scientists are becoming suspicious that the fundamental constants of
physics may be changing! A study is now underway to study the light
from distant galaxies which we are viewing at half the current age of
the universe to see if the fine structure constant and the ratio
between the masses of the proton and the electron have changed.

http://www.universetoday.com/am/publ....html?20122005

Are rocks 'hard'?
--
ah

Old December 22nd 05, 05:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy

From Double-A:

Scientists are becoming suspicious that
the fundamental constants of physics
may be changing!

Well surprize, surprize, huh? ..As if there WOULDN'T be an apparent
change of the fine structure constant across a _cosmological density
gradient_ in the spatial medium. Yet such artifacts remain an enigma
under the Void-Space paradijjm(VSP).

A study is now underway to study the
light from distant galaxies which we are
viewing at HALF the current age of the
universe...

How about extending the study even further back in time to where the
density gradient is much steeper.. and comparing the FSC's deviation
with another anomaly- the excessive dimming of type 1a supernovae..?
Under the VSP, which precludes any density gradient, the dimming has
been interpreted as evidence of 'ever-accelerating expansion' of the
universe.
Whereas when the cosmological density gradient is
factored in, 'ever-accelerating expansion' becomes a grand illusion, and
the expansion curve is shifted toward DEcelerating expansion and a
closed universe.
And the cause of the FSC shift becomes a no-brainer.
oc

Old December 22nd 05, 09:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
From Double-A:

Scientists are becoming suspicious that
the fundamental constants of physics
may be changing!

Well surprize, surprize, huh? ..As if there WOULDN'T be an apparent
change of the fine structure constant across a _cosmological density
gradient_ in the spatial medium. Yet such artifacts remain an enigma
under the Void-Space paradijjm(VSP).

You fail to read that there IS NO APPARENT CHANGE in the fine structure
constant, to a precision of 10^-5.

A study is now underway to study the
light from distant galaxies which we are
viewing at HALF the current age of the
universe...

How about extending the study even further back in time to where the
density gradient is much steeper.. and comparing the FSC's deviation
with another anomaly- the excessive dimming of type 1a supernovae..?
Under the VSP, which precludes any density gradient, the dimming has
been interpreted as evidence of 'ever-accelerating expansion' of the
universe.

Half way back through the universe is perfectly adequate to show that the
density of the universe has no observable effect on the fine structure
constant. At half the current age, the universe density was 8x that at
present day, yet the fine structure constant has changed by less than 1 part
in 10,000.

Whereas when the cosmological density gradient is
factored in, 'ever-accelerating expansion' becomes a grand illusion,

Demonstrate the maths please - partucularly in the light of no observed
change.

Old December 24th 05, 03:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

OG wrote:

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
From Double-A:

[...]

Of course they won't and can't.

As saucerheads, they fail to comprehend the purpose of using another
experimental method to measure such constants.

and
the expansion curve is shifted toward DEcelerating expansion and a
closed universe.
And the cause of the FSC shift becomes a no-brainer.
oc

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...
Old December 24th 05, 03:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local

ah wrote:

Double-A wrote:
ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Scientists are becoming suspicious that the fundamental constants of
physics may be changing! A study is now underway to study the light
from distant galaxies which we are viewing at half the current age of
the universe to see if the fine structure constant and the ratio
between the masses of the proton and the electron have changed.

http://www.universetoday.com/am/publ..._constants.htm
l?20122005

Are rocks 'hard'?
--
ah

Are yours?

Pardon?

¿Escuse?

Old January 14th 06, 04:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy

On 21 Dec 2005 11:51:39 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

Scientists are becoming suspicious that the fundamental constants of
physics may be changing! A study is now underway to study the light
from distant galaxies which we are viewing at half the current age of
the universe to see if the fine structure constant and the ratio
between the masses of the proton and the electron have changed.

http://www.universetoday.com/am/publ....html?20122005

Double-A

The "constants" are contolled by God, who changes them according to
his needs and whims, not those of arrogant scientists.