Happy new year

Old January 4th 08, 04:26 PM
Royseal Royseal is offline
Junior Member

Default Happy new year

Nowadays, all ladies like to own a fashionable handbag of herself. Which is your favourite brand? Louisvuitton? Chanel? Prada? or other brand? You can find all these from he www.luxurynavi.com we are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of leather bags and fashionable handbags.
Our main HERMES series include as follows: BIRKIN£¬KELLY£¬JPG£¬BOLIDE Our hermes offer the height of elegance and contemporary fashion. And we are trying to build a long-term relationship with all clients. if you are interested in our products, never hesitate to contact us for further information. we promise to supply all inquiries with best services. please do let us know if we can assist you any further

Happy New Year, All!! Ralph History 1 January 1st 07 11:36 PM
Happy New Year, All!! Jim History 0 January 1st 07 07:52 AM
Happy New Year Andy G UK Astronomy 1 January 1st 07 05:14 AM
A happy new year... Double-A Misc 16 January 3rd 05 11:37 AM
Happy New Year! Jan Owen Amateur Astronomy 27 January 3rd 04 11:03 AM