Gresham in Springtime

Old April 1st 18, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Gresham in Springtime

Cherry blossoms everywhere!

Not many people in the library today. Most of the computers are available. It must be that a lot of people still find other things to do on Easter than go to the public library!

Overcast and a cool 45F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Some rain has already moved in to dampen those Easter parades. Wind SW at 10 mph. Humidity 76%.

With Easter I feel that spring has really begun. I swept off my patio as a symbolic start to my apartment's much needed spring house cleaning.

Double-A

Old April 2nd 18, 02:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 1:27:04 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Cherry blossoms everywhere!

Not many people in the library today. Most of the computers are available. It must be that a lot of people still find other things to do on Easter than go to the public library!

Overcast and a cool 45F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Some rain has already moved in to dampen those Easter parades. Wind SW at 10 mph. Humidity 76%.

With Easter I feel that spring has really begun. I swept off my patio as a symbolic start to my apartment's much needed spring house cleaning.

Double-A

Nice the Library is open on Sunday.Not here. Did not see an Easter parade. Did a big laundry,and vacuumed the van.It really needs apaint job.Itsnever been parked in doors being a high rize.I don't drive much,and State Farm ins. is only &1200.In MA I was paying $1800 Got another $500 hearing aid.Not good.Its all a scam. I need a Rush Limbow operation $70,000. Cool and cloudy for sailing.Still the nights are nice 56 tonite. Bert
Old April 2nd 18, 03:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"OK I'm lying. That is reality and it's a given" Trebert
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO
Old April 2nd 18, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 6:15:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

The Libraries here likes to observe all holidays, but they probably consider Easter to be a church holiday, so make a point of ignoring it. If we were in Canada, Easter Monday would be a holiday.

Thank for reminding me why I cannot afford a car. I couldn't even afford the insurance!

A pleasant day here. There have been a few showers. But cool. Now 48F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 57%. Still feels like winter.

At least I had eggs yesterday for Easter.

Double-A

Old April 3rd 18, 02:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Stopped eating eggs since I have breakfast at mMcDonalds.I have coffe and two fibber ones.They closed the Anaheim Senior center for 14 days.Staying in Fullerton.Lots of peoplehere remember my van when I ran for office.Ithink my 1993 van is the oldest here.Its a dinasour. Staying cool at 73 and low of 57.No rain some overcast.Bert
Old April 3rd 18, 03:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"Staying in Fullerton.Lots of people here remember me" when
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****." Bert

Old April 3rd 18, 10:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 6:55:32 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Older model are the thing to have now. No GPS to track your comings and goings. No black boxes to tell the cops how fast you were going when you ran into a telephone post. I would like to have an older model luxury car, the kind I wished I could have afforded when I was younger.

50F here as of 2:30 PM. Was frost on the roofs this morning! Very calm now. Humidity 53%.

Double-A

Old April 4th 18, 03:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 2:29:06 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

With a car you can do business.Give Rotter Router great $$$$ compition and do it better.Not hard work and it adds to your SS each month. Here with credit you can have a nice 5 year old car for little money.It would pay for itself.Does Kim know how to make good pizza? Drive through,and free dilivery.Every one loves pizza.Only need a pizza over.Buy it with plastic.I'm waiting to use my unlimited VISA to make a ton of $$$$$.I'm old and deaf,but not dumb.I have always had a + income.Always paid my bills. Bert
Old April 4th 18, 05:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Double-A

___"reber wrote:
"OK I'm lying. That is reality and it's a given" Trebert
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed",cuz
the GOPers will come looking for me and put me where
I do belong .... into a mental institution.... because

___"reber wrote:
"I am http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal but
"****ing us tax payers ( and a I am NOT one of them)
is a shamefull crime, and GOPers do it all the time." Bert

"I am a homeless bum in CA and I live in an old van with
a bucket that I **** into, AND have conversations with" and
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****." Bert
"In Fl.I bought me a 357 Magnum for death threats". Bert

Now, Calif. GOP governor hopeful campaigns for/to:
***Force homeless people into 'mental institutions' ***

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed" Bert

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

___________ start cit. _____________
California Republican gubernatorial hopeful Travis Allen said
that he would build state-run institutions where homeless
people would be forced to live,
(http://www.sacbee.com) Read the full story
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/381387-calif-gop-governor-candidate-force-homeless-people-into-mental-institutions

Old April 4th 18, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 7:43:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Mornings geting warmer afternoon staying 77.No rain. Teresa lives at the foot of Mt.Baldy I would still like to look for Gold with the right stuff. A pound a week would add to my income.O ya Bert

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 11:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg Policy 3 December 16th 06 07:58 PM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg History 2 December 16th 06 03:22 AM