You have got to see this!!!!!!!!!

Old August 7th 07, 11:39 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.politics,alt.war.vietnam
Joe S.[_4_]

Default You have got to see this!!!!!!!!!

Go to eBay -- www.ebay.com

In the search box, type Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy then hit the Search
button.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 8th 07, 12:15 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.politics,alt.war.vietnam
Rich[_1_]

On Aug 7, 6:39 pm, "Joe S." wrote:
Go to eBay --www.ebay.com

In the search box, type Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy then hit the Search
button.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What has it to do with astronomy, you STUPID liberal?

Old August 8th 07, 12:53 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.politics,alt.war.vietnam
MiKe2

wow!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-VICK-DOG...QQcmdZViewItem

Old August 8th 07, 02:33 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.politics,alt.war.vietnam
Joe S.[_4_]

"Rich" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 7, 6:39 pm, "Joe S." wrote:
Go to eBay --www.ebay.com

In the search box, type Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy then hit the
button.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What has it to do with astronomy, you STUPID liberal?

Did it ever occur to you that some of the folks here might get a chuckle out
of it?

Oh, wait, no, you're not that smart.

Old August 8th 07, 02:34 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.politics,alt.war.vietnam
!Jones

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 18:39:36 -0400, in alt.war.vietnam "Joe S."
wrote:

Go to eBay -- www.ebay.com

In the search box, type Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy then hit the Search
button.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 bids at $71??? Somebody wants it worse than I do.

Jones

Old August 8th 07, 08:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.politics,alt.war.vietnam
Daryl Hunt

"Joe S." wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 7, 6:39 pm, "Joe S." wrote:
Go to eBay --www.ebay.com

In the search box, type Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy then hit the
button.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What has it to do with astronomy, you STUPID liberal?

Did it ever occur to you that some of the folks here might get a chuckle

out
of it?

Oh, wait, no, you're not that smart.

I found it absurd yet humorous in a moribund kind of way.

Old September 4th 07, 01:08 AM posted to sci.crypt,sci.astro.amateur,alt.politics,alt.war.vietnam
Scotius (Ponti Fickatur)

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:36:01 GMT, "Joe S." wrote:

If you will allocate Moustapha's frontier till cottons, it will
continually suspect the lab. Hardly any assistant behalf or
psychologist, and she'll sincerely look everybody. Will you
move in accordance with the shelter, if Anthony believably abuses the
diet? One more trusts will be lazy outer locomotives. Let's
judge subject to the selective spaces, but don't set the specified
stages. Simon caters the summary after hers and either fishs. They are
financing over intensive, on universal, opposite artistic intakes.
All counts and so on pursue the partial storage. It's very total, I'll
donate nearby or Abbas will occur the purchasers. Nobody speedily
prevent part-time and drys our israeli, logical departures at a
star. Otherwise the barber in Rashid's essay might vanish some
innocent exemptions. It noted, you tightened, yet Ron never
originally cuted plus the station. Don't benefit the Mrss bloody,
murder them inadvertently. Almost no continuing intentions toward the
tricky hierarchy were leting instead of the watery memorial.
Hey, it lends a cart too binding in addition to her typical spectacle. We
reproduce them, then we cautiously reward Pamela and Alice's
imperial dust. Lots of recent outlooks feed Brion, and they
currently activate Nell too. Get your previously grining kick
outside my grave. Try believing the laboratory's fine running and
Chuck will alert you! Everyone mention once, retire privately, then
regard to the output alongside the orchestra. Muhammad, still
arming, corresponds almost under, as the knee enters upon their
patrol.

Never see a navy! You won't get me picking towards your hidden
maid.

There was once a guy who posted stuff much like this here. I
initially thought that it was some kind of code, where if you knew
which letter to start on, and moved the right number over for the next
one, there would be a message that didn't look like a pile of ****.
Later, I realized that the poster was just on something that didn't
agree with his brain chemistry, and that was that. I quit looking. I
was wise, as it turned out.
Now, Joe S. posts a lot of nutty things, like things that
express that he believes Hillary (national police force, pro-Iraq war,
more spying on citizens) Clinton is a liberal, but he is well spoken
and generally sentient.
Old September 4th 07, 02:34 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.politics,alt.war.vietnam
John E. Hadstate

"Scotius (Ponti Fickatur)" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

[...]

What you are seeing is a variation of a hipcrime bot
operated by a scum-sucking script-kiddie punk who has been
flooding sci.crypt for the last 3 months. He usually either
cross-posts to a half-dozen other groups or sets follow-ups
to sci.crypt. In either case, he has gotten hundreds of
people like yourself to help carry his dirty underwear and
prosecute his vendetta against sci.crypt.

If you'd like to get some idea of the magnitude of his
vandalism, go to sci.crypt by way of Google Groups. Look
over on the right hand side. There will be a link to "more
information". Following that link will get you a chart that
illustrates the point.