Help me !!!!!!!!

Old August 3rd 03, 09:58 PM
dave spinks

Default Help me !!!!!!!!

Hi there - I appreciate this may not be the right place to post this - but
please accept my apologies.

I have been bought a new telescope, and am very keen to get going. Only
problem is my 2 year old daughter knoked the stand over, and the top plate
(which holds the telescope still) has snapped - Any suggestions on where I
can get new part or fix this one??? - Model MEADE 114/900 EQ1-B

Thankyou in advance

Dave

Old August 3rd 03, 10:14 PM
/\\/\\R /\\/\\

dave spinks wrote:
Hi there - I appreciate this may not be the right place to post this
- but please accept my apologies.

I have been bought a new telescope, and am very keen to get going.
Only problem is my 2 year old daughter knoked the stand over, and the
top plate (which holds the telescope still) has snapped - Any
suggestions on where I can get new part or fix this one??? - Model
MEADE 114/900 EQ1-B

Thankyou in advance

Dave

Try http://www.telescopehouse.co.uk/