On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 10:59:02 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 6:13:25 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 2:18:37 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 6:05:05 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 1:08:50 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 11:01:30 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:08:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Isn't it about time to start a now and elanqually nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...

Will hit 87 today and low 57.Boston NYC snow and 30f.I have a plan to still stay at walmart even when they are not open 24 hours.Tell you all about it if it goes.Treb&Bert

The wind got colder here (as low as 32F) and a lot harder, so I have stayed home most of the week. Watched a lot of football, Army Navy on Saturday. Luckily the store that sells my beer at the cheapest price is just across the street! Today the east wind is down to 26 mph, and the current temp es 38F as of 1:00 PM. Humidity 62%. Early Sunday morning, during the night, a big gust of wind blew through here that blew down a big tree in our front yard, and blew down the fence at the east side of our back yard! This morning a gust of wind blew a tree down on a woman's house in Corbett (10 miles east of here) and injured the woman living there! That wind has been blowing hard for a week! Hopefully it will die down by Thursday when more rain moves in. Though for people at higher elevations, the transition often brings ice!

Snow has been falling throughout the southland, from Texas to Florida! And now in the northeast too. The Army Navy game was played in a blizzard!

Double-A

I'm in a T shirt and shorts.I think Mexicale on fire is adding to the heat.I'm sipping a beer as I type. AA since your have some $$$$ look into Chase bank and what they are offering .This past year they gave me $750 and today I got email that they are sending me a credit card and with it $150 + I get 1% back on what I spend.Reality is I only use their debit card.In MA.I still have Bank America.I'm keeping my big $$$$ close to my kids. TreBert

Up to 40F today as of 2 PM here in Gresham. East wind is down to 12 mph. Humidity 59%.

I did go to Bank of the West on my way here today. Closed my secured MC card, because now it seems I can get credit anywhere, and I can invest the money I was securing it with at a lot better interest than the penny a month they were paying me! I also applied for their unsecured card which will kick back 3% on all dining out charges, and when I dine out with Kim, I always put it on a charge card. I also have a Chase Bank card already. But Kim opened an account at Chase Bank to give here an address to show the DMV in applying for a renewal on her driver's license. But that process has stalled due to her inability to pass the eye test. Meanwhile Chase Bank is slowing consuming here account with a $5 per month service fee since she does not have the minimum balance they require! Not only that, they will not let her withdraw the remaining money from that savings account without an unexpired driver's license! It is Catch 22!

Double-A

Kim needs glasses.Kim should speak to a person that helps poor street people.Here in Anaheim they work at all its centers.At the Anaheim senior center I have this girl (Toresia) that saves me lots of money.She tells me what not to pay.She got me all my 11 pills I take a day for no money.Got me a big time heart DR. etc. She could help Kim. I think knowing Kim is your friend and you are one of my virtual friends I could help?? Let me know.TreBert

Kim went to an eye doctor for an exam, but didn't have the money to get the glasses, or the contacts which she says would be cheaper. If there is some way you could help her get glasses on the cheap, it would be a big help. I suggested Dollar Tree glasses, but she said she tried those, and they don't help enough.

At the library a little early today. Currently 37F as of 11:00 AM here in Gresham. The east wind has finally stopped after over a week! It has been replaced by a south wind and light rain. I was hearing someone last night blaming government spraying the sky with chem-trails for the lack of rain in California!

Double-A

82 here sun glasses a must.Kim has to seek the help of a "health provider" for the poor.If she goes to centers they all have them.I will ask here at the Anaheim center what she has to do.She could see her mayor or primary Dr.Everyone in America has the right to see. Time for Glazier ice berg If I paid the towing it would be 5 miles out from Huntington Beach.I think Bud should do it and only serve Bud at the ice bar. I think this is a Nobel idea,and I'll drink to that. TreBert

Thank you for your help. She has the prescription from an optometrist, but hasn't been able to afford to get the glasses or contacts. She has no primary Dr. The way things are in this country, nobody has a right to anything!

A crispy 42F here in Gresham as of 11 AM. Breeze SE at 3 mph. Light misty rain. Humidity 86%.

I can't stay here long today because I have to get back home to watch the Ducks
play the Boise Broncos in the Las Vegas Bowl today at 12:30 PM on ABC television. Go Ducks!

Double-A

Get Kim to Walmart's eye DR. in your area. That DR. will be a big help when she can prove she has no $$$$ for glasses.Its Christmas and all are in God spirit.Let me know the DR. name and the Walmart email.No county wants its people seen in a bad light.Seeing is #1.I can't hear,and not because I don't have hearing aids.(I have 7).I need an operation like Rush limbow. TreBert

Thanks. I'll see what she says when I see her Wednesday.

Nice weather is holding here for now. Stopped raining. Some sun through clouds. Wind SE at only 4 mph. Humidity 74%.

Double-A

Girls still in shorts here.I'min long sleeves and pants.Goes down to 48,and I'm goingto stay at a motel in Jan. When it hits 45 my nose gets cold.Anaheim has to be called a desert.It fits TreBert
Old December 18th 17, 06:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig alias
"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I'm goingto stay at a motel in Jan. When it hits 45 my
nose gets cold.Anaheim has to be called a desert.It fits"

because Bert, it looks like, ... given your malfeasant,
phony & devious posts, ... that you did not only got run
out of Florida, then out of Boston, but now also out of
Fullerton, then out of Huntington Beach and now the
jig is up for you being also hounded out of Anaheim CA.
which must be for similarly reasons of why & when you

which anagrams to
cried crocodile tears,
on 7-Dec-2017, and regretted to have elected himself
to be/come a homeless bum & vagrant in Anaheim CA,
when http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
Glazier could have been the big shot in a plush Jewish
Retirement resort on the East Coast in exchange for
that whole block of residential properties & that hangar
full of valuable collector cars, in Boston, that Glazier
bragged to be the owner of.... ,

However, it appears that Glazier's crying really stem
from Bert's refusal to admit and apologize for
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments,
while http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting goes
on & http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
waits with the gruesome end that she has in store for Bert.
Old December 18th 17, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 6:37:35 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 2:36:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 6:20:32 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 11:07:24 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 2:49:46 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Will hit 87 today and low 57.Boston NYC snow and 30f.I have a plan to still stay at walmart even when they are not open 24 hours..Tell you all about it if it goes.Treb&Bert

The wind got colder here (as low as 32F) and a lot harder, so I have stayed home most of the week. Watched a lot of football, Army Navy on Saturday. Luckily the store that sells my beer at the cheapest price is just across the street! Today the east wind is down to 26 mph, and the current temp es 38F as of 1:00 PM. Humidity 62%. Early Sunday morning, during the night, a big gust of wind blew through here that blew down a big tree in our front yard, and blew down the fence at the east side of our back yard! This morning a gust of wind blew a tree down on a woman's house in Corbett (10 miles east of here) and injured the woman living there! That wind has been blowing hard for a week! Hopefully it will die down by Thursday when more rain moves in. Though for people at higher elevations, the transition often brings ice!

Snow has been falling throughout the southland, from Texas to Florida! And now in the northeast too. The Army Navy game was played in a blizzard!

Double-A

I'm in a T shirt and shorts.I think Mexicale on fire is adding to the heat.I'm sipping a beer as I type. AA since your have some $$$$ look into Chase bank and what they are offering .This past year they gave me $750 and today I got email that they are sending me a credit card and with it $150 + I get 1% back on what I spend.Reality is I only use their debit card.In MA.I still have Bank America.I'm keeping my big $$$$ close to my kids. TreBert

Up to 40F today as of 2 PM here in Gresham. East wind is down to 12 mph. Humidity 59%.

I did go to Bank of the West on my way here today. Closed my secured MC card, because now it seems I can get credit anywhere, and I can invest the money I was securing it with at a lot better interest than the penny a month they were paying me! I also applied for their unsecured card which will kick back 3% on all dining out charges, and when I dine out with Kim, I always put it on a charge card. I also have a Chase Bank card already. But Kim opened an account at Chase Bank to give here an address to show the DMV in applying for a renewal on her driver's license. But that process has stalled due to her inability to pass the eye test. Meanwhile Chase Bank is slowing consuming here account with a $5 per month service fee since she does not have the minimum balance they require! Not only that, they will not let her withdraw the remaining money from that savings account without an unexpired driver's license! It is Catch 22!

Double-A

Kim needs glasses.Kim should speak to a person that helps poor street people.Here in Anaheim they work at all its centers.At the Anaheim senior center I have this girl (Toresia) that saves me lots of money.She tells me what not to pay.She got me all my 11 pills I take a day for no money.Got me a big time heart DR. etc. She could help Kim. I think knowing Kim is your friend and you are one of my virtual friends I could help?? Let me know.TreBert

Kim went to an eye doctor for an exam, but didn't have the money to get the glasses, or the contacts which she says would be cheaper. If there is some way you could help her get glasses on the cheap, it would be a big help. I suggested Dollar Tree glasses, but she said she tried those, and they don't help enough.

At the library a little early today. Currently 37F as of 11:00 AM here in Gresham. The east wind has finally stopped after over a week! It has been replaced by a south wind and light rain. I was hearing someone last night blaming government spraying the sky with chem-trails for the lack of rain in California!

Double-A

82 here sun glasses a must.Kim has to seek the help of a "health provider" for the poor.If she goes to centers they all have them.I will ask here at the Anaheim center what she has to do.She could see her mayor or primary Dr.Everyone in America has the right to see. Time for Glazier ice berg If I paid the towing it would be 5 miles out from Huntington Beach.I think Bud should do it and only serve Bud at the ice bar. I think this is a Nobel idea,and I'll drink to that. TreBert

Thank you for your help. She has the prescription from an optometrist, but hasn't been able to afford to get the glasses or contacts. She has no primary Dr. The way things are in this country, nobody has a right to anything!

A crispy 42F here in Gresham as of 11 AM. Breeze SE at 3 mph. Light misty rain. Humidity 86%.

play the Boise Broncos in the Las Vegas Bowl today at 12:30 PM on ABC television. Go Ducks!

Double-A

Get Kim to Walmart's eye DR. in your area. That DR. will be a big help when she can prove she has no $$$$ for glasses.Its Christmas and all are in God spirit.Let me know the DR. name and the Walmart email.No county wants its people seen in a bad light.Seeing is #1.I can't hear,and not because I don't have hearing aids.(I have 7).I need an operation like Rush limbow. TreBert

Nice weather is holding here for now. Stopped raining. Some sun through clouds. Wind SE at only 4 mph. Humidity 74%.

Double-A

Girls still in shorts here.I'min long sleeves and pants.Goes down to 48,and I'm goingto stay at a motel in Jan. When it hits 45 my nose gets cold.Anaheim has to be called a desert.It fits TreBert

It is 51F here as of 1:45 PM. That is as good as it gets in December here. Wind south at 8 mph. Humidity 80%. The rain has held off so far, but tomorrow a lot of rain is expected. The they say it could drop to 20! And east wind again through Christmas, and beyond!

Double-A

Old December 19th 17, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

On Monday, December 18, 2017 at 1:49:33 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

Will hit 87 today and low 57.Boston NYC snow and 30f.I have a plan to still stay at walmart even when they are not open 24 hours.Tell you all about it if it goes.Treb&Bert

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

It is 51F here as of 1:45 PM. That is as good as it gets in December here. Wind south at 8 mph. Humidity 80%. The rain has held off so far, but tomorrow a lot of rain is expected. The they say it could drop to 20! And east wind again through Christmas, and beyond!

Double-A

72 Not a cloud going by.That rain will turn to sleet,and wet snow.Roads will be closed down.No school.Library closed.My heavy air theory tell it all.You will have a White Christmas,and Mt. Hellen will give you a rumble or two for the New Year.Trebert
Old December 20th 17, 03:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"My heavy air theory tell it all" about...
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig who is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal that
wrote his usual idiotic crap snipped which Bert posts
to a.a as he has nowhere else to go to because Bert
was run out of every town Glazier has ever resided in....
about which

Glazier's neo-tutor Sam Wormley wrote:
"Herb you are ****ing pathetic.
Herb, you have spun a few too many times and are now
in a ****ing stupor. Fits your theory of spin is in--sane,.
& is part of your dead brain theory, eh Herb. Oh Ya!"

Loud-mouth SwineBert, the cretin wrote:
Sam, I give talks on astronomy where people ROTFLTAO
& daily I write lots of pitiful self-praising Glazierola. So Sam
you're just hot air. Put up or shut up. You are a loser TreBert

Glazier's ex-tutor Sam Wormley wrote:

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."
"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horse**** gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

Moderator General "HVAC"
"Harlow Campbell" succinctly added & wrote:

"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"a trained cockroach is smarter than Bert"
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker"....
"Bert you are senile, dazed & confused"
"Bert, you are ****ed in the head.

"Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike."
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"

"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
****ing being". "Bert you are an idiot."
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you ****ing idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded ****".

"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot"... .... .... about which....

Aviation Consultant Jim Pennino wrote:

Glazier, you are a spamming piece of ****...
Your Cocaine usage explains a lot of your posts.
You know nothing about government nor physics.
You are drunk again. Give up and kill yourself.

Astrophysicist "Saul Levy" wrote:

GLAZIER YOU ARE A LAMEbrain PIECE OF ****!
Saul Levy

Rocket Scientist Virdy "Mahipal" wrote:

I know, you reber are an idiot. Glazier, you are babbling
desperately. Is it sympathy or pity you're grasping for?
Stop it, either way.

"benj" Benjamin Franklin Jacoby wrote:
One only has to read Glazier's posts to see when Bert was
lobotomized.
But Herb found poster "Double-A"
who likes to be like Glazier, but AA, the "Alcoholic Addict"
who is Glazier's "Ass Angel" & his "Asshole Ambassador",
is just another kook who is as dumb as Bert is, ...

AA, Abner Afterduft (Yiddish for "'Asshole Aroma") also
promotes that ****ting into a bucket in a car is a laudable
accomplishment... and both being Marxist Communists
they demand entitlement to goods and services that were
created by hardworking people while they themselves get
loaded & expect and demand "to be loved by all"...

hanson wrote:
So Glazier, given your loud self-pimping of your Jewish
Supremacy and your IQ of 122 and you knowing how
how everything works, and your advertized ownership of
an entire block of residential properties in addition to a
hangar full of valuable collector cars, on the East Coast...

.... how come you, Glazier ended up ****ting into a bucket
in a 25 year old Minnie Mouse van that you use as your
residence, illegally parked, on Wal-Mart's Parking Lot
in Anaheim California? ..... .... What went wrong, Glazier?

What went wrong Glazier, that at the ripe age of eighty (80)
you, Glazier, became a Face-****ter & a criminal Graveyard
Vandal who wrote, but is unable or unwilling to explain why:

(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier, the necrophiliac, wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci....fe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.

Glazier's geriatric decay worsened, along with Glazier's chronic
alcoholism and Glazier, the Olde Kacker, and criminal Graveyard
Vandal became a Coprophiliac at his age of 86, all of which
Glazier proudly announced & posted...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" : Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... adding

On 03Aug2017:
benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears.

after which Glazier, the Criminal Graveyard Vandal & Face
****ter got even worse over the next year and at Glazier's
age of 87, Glazier widened his piggish Face-****ting habit,
as seen when Glazier threatened...

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow HVAC, , Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(4)
The Criminal Swine Glazier is still rejecting to recant, disavow &
apologize, as of this day for
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments, even
while
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting goes
on & http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
waits with the gruesome end that she has in store for Bert,
but Glazier the Swine posted: "hanson made me famous"....

hanson wrote
So, Glazier you Swine, you should be grateful to me & not wish
me ill like you did above in your sick hate mongering, since
it is only because of hanson, that Web-searches show for:

--- Swine Glazier G=EMC^2 Cretin ---- 27'833 hits & rising
--- reber g=emc^2 Face-****ter & Vandal ---- 27'953 hits & rising

Old December 20th 17, 11:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 1:51:19 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

72 Not a cloud going by.That rain will turn to sleet,and wet snow.Roads will be closed down.No school.Library closed.My heavy air theory tell it all..You will have a White Christmas,and Mt. Hellen will give you a rumble or two for the New Year.Trebert

42 this morning.Snot good for my nose.Have made a nose muffler,and its is getting up to 45 tonite.Predict a dry cold Anaheim for Jan.Keep in mind Mexicale is one big camp fire,and Hollywood tells the stories. O ya TreBert
Old December 21st 17, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

Glazier, you said yesterday that the jig is up for you.

Have you already forgotten?. AA
Abner, the "Alcoholic Addict", who is your "Ass Angel" &
your "Asshole Ambassador", who wants to be like you,
will shortly remind you that your jig is up.
Pay attention to AA no matter how many times, you...
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig alias

"reber G=emc^2" writes:
"My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
"Most have one tail. Some have two, (WOW)
"That is reality and it's a given" Trebert
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die. Trebert."
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
I predict http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions

Old December 21st 17, 05:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

72 Not a cloud going by.That rain will turn to sleet,and wet snow.Roads will be closed down.No school.Library closed.My heavy air theory tell it all..You will have a White Christmas,and Mt. Hellen will give you a rumble or two for the New Year.Trebert

42 this morning.Snot good for my nose.Have made a nose muffler,and its is getting up to 45 tonite.Predict a dry cold Anaheim for Jan.Keep in mind Mexicale is one big camp fire,and Hollywood tells the stories.
Old December 21st 17, 05:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 9:36:07 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Kim needs glasses.Kim should speak to a person that helps poor street people.Here in Anaheim they work at all its centers.At the Anaheim senior center I have this girl (Toresia) that saves me lots of money..She tells me what not to pay.She got me all my 11 pills I take a day for no money.Got me a big time heart DR. etc. She could help Kim. I think knowing Kim is your friend and you are one of my virtual friends I could help?? Let me know.TreBert

Kim went to an eye doctor for an exam, but didn't have the money to get the glasses, or the contacts which she says would be cheaper.. If there is some way you could help her get glasses on the cheap, it would be a big help. I suggested Dollar Tree glasses, but she said she tried those, and they don't help enough.

Double-A

82 here sun glasses a must.Kim has to seek the help of a "health provider" for the poor.If she goes to centers they all have them.I will ask here at the Anaheim center what she has to do.She could see her mayor or primary Dr.Everyone in America has the right to see. Time for Glazier ice berg If I paid the towing it would be 5 miles out from Huntington Beach..I think Bud should do it and only serve Bud at the ice bar. I think this is a Nobel idea,and I'll drink to that. TreBert

A crispy 42F here in Gresham as of 11 AM. Breeze SE at 3 mph.. Light misty rain. Humidity 86%.

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

72 Not a cloud going by.That rain will turn to sleet,and wet snow.Roads will be closed down.No school.Library closed.My heavy air theory tell it all.You will have a White Christmas,and Mt. Hellen will give you a rumble or two for the New Year.Trebert

42 this morning.Snot good for my nose.Have made a nose muffler,and its is getting up to 45 tonite.Predict a dry cold Anaheim for Jan.Keep in mind Mexicale is one big camp fire,and Hollywood tells the stories.

low of 39 and Gore has to give back that Nobel
Old December 21st 17, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 9:40:21 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 9:36:07 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

low of 39 and Gore has to give back that Nobel

It is an appropriate first day of winter here. Morning temp 28F, lots of frost on the grass and roofs, and snow on the hills. Currently up to 33F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. They say the wind is east at 4 mph, but it is not hitting here at all yet. Mostly foggy. Otherwise the sun is out.

Tuesday it was just too wet and wild for me to want to go out. Wednesday was nice enough for my lunch with Kim.

I told Kim about going to Walmart for glasses. The nearest Walmart with an optometrist a long walk from the nearest bus stop. Does Walmart help out the poor, or would the money be coming from another source?

Double-A