A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Fall in Gresham

Old November 12th 17, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

A balmy 55F here in Gresham today as of 2:30 PM. Wind east at 11. Humidity 74%. Even some sun has broken through the clouds. Wind should shift to a strong south wind tomorrow as a storm moves through.

Double-A

Old November 13th 17, 07:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

Weather is very unsettled today. One minute sunshine, the next minute rain and gusty winds. Currently 50F as of 11:15 AM here in Gresham. Wind 17 mph from the south. Humidity 70%. Rain showers. Predicted wind gusts up to 50 mph this afternoon! Last night there were some hard gusts and heavy rain that caused the lights to flicker out briefly. More damage could be done today!

Double-A

Old November 13th 17, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 11:23:21 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Weather is very unsettled today. One minute sunshine, the next minute rain and gusty winds. Currently 50F as of 11:15 AM here in Gresham. Wind 17 mph from the south. Humidity 70%. Rain showers. Predicted wind gusts up to 50 mph this afternoon! Last night there were some hard gusts and heavy rain that caused the lights to flicker out briefly. More damage could be done today!

Double-A

73 here bright sun no rain.Cold in Boston. saw my DR.and all is OK.She asked me how I feel I siad like a 80 year old.My next visit in 3 months.No talk of a pacemaker.TreBert
Old November 14th 17, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 3:30:40 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

73 here bright sun no rain.Cold in Boston. saw my DR.and all is OK.She asked me how I feel I siad like a 80 year old.My next visit in 3 months.No talk of a pacemaker.TreBert

Still going strong and driving as you complete your 90th year! Hope I can say the same someday.

57F here in Gresham as of 3:30 PM. Wind mostly calm, but occasional 11 mph gusts out of the southwest. Partly cloudy, but not raining.

I hear they're experimenting with pills now that have chips in them to your doctor (and insurance company) can tell whether you have taken your pill! That is the future! Gosh, I haven't taken my blood pressure pills in years now! And now they have lowered what they consider to be normal blood pressure down to below 130/80! That out to make the pharmaceutical companies a lot more money!

Double-A
Old November 15th 17, 06:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 3:30:24 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

Still going strong and driving as you complete your 90th year! Hope I can say the same someday.

57F here in Gresham as of 3:30 PM. Wind mostly calm, but occasional 11 mph gusts out of the southwest. Partly cloudy, but not raining.

I hear they're experimenting with pills now that have chips in them to your doctor (and insurance company) can tell whether you have taken your pill! That is the future! Gosh, I haven't taken my blood pressure pills in years now! And now they have lowered what they consider to be normal blood pressure down to below 130/80! That out to make the pharmaceutical companies a lot more money!

Double-A

If your buying stock go with phar.comp.They fit with medicare.My new diabetes pills cost big bucks. hazy and a nice 73.Icould never go back to snow.That is a given.TreBert
Old November 16th 17, 05:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 10:04:26 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

If your buying stock go with phar.comp.They fit with medicare.My new diabetes pills cost big bucks. hazy and a nice 73.Icould never go back to snow.That is a given.TreBert

Bright sun high 78.No wind.TreBert
Old November 16th 17, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 9:45:29 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A
73 here bright sun no rain.Cold in Boston. saw my DR.and all is OK.She asked me how I feel I siad like a 80 year old.My next visit in 3 months..No talk of a pacemaker.TreBert

Double-A

If that tax bill passes, stocks will soar, because it is mainly giving tax breaks to the corporations.

A cool 47F here in Gresham as of 1:30 PM. Some light rain in the morning. Humidity 75%. Wind out of the south at 11 mph.

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday.

Double-A

Old November 17th 17, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

Sun has broken through the clouds here in Gresham. Rain has let up. Temp currently 49F. Wind south at 9 mph and gusty. Humidity 74%.

Checked out a "Fall Bazaar" the church has going on across the street from here, but it has mostly stuff for women, handicrafts, and jewelry. Nothing I can use.

The usual crowd of losers here at the library.

Double-A

Old November 17th 17, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 1:58:59 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Sun has broken through the clouds here in Gresham. Rain has let up. Temp currently 49F. Wind south at 9 mph and gusty. Humidity 74%.

Checked out a "Fall Bazaar" the church has going on across the street from here, but it has mostly stuff for women, handicrafts, and jewelry. Nothing I can use.

The usual crowd of losers here at the library.

Double-A

76 here and sun not to bright.Sandy not in sight.Her car engine blown.If I see her I'll take her out Thanksgiving. Been doing a lot of cloths shopping..Sneakes,shoes.slacks etc. I can now get you tube on my cello. phone.I'm to deaf for talking on phones.TreBert
Old November 17th 17, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Fall in Gresham

On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 1:32:37 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 9:45:29 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Weather is very unsettled today. One minute sunshine, the next minute rain and gusty winds. Currently 50F as of 11:15 AM here in Gresham.. Wind 17 mph from the south. Humidity 70%. Rain showers. Predicted wind gusts up to 50 mph this afternoon! Last night there were some hard gusts and heavy rain that caused the lights to flicker out briefly. More damage could be done today!

Double-A

Double-A

If that tax bill passes, stocks will soar, because it is mainly giving tax breaks to the corporations.

A cool 47F here in Gresham as of 1:30 PM. Some light rain in the morning. Humidity 75%. Wind out of the south at 11 mph.

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday.

Double-A