Double Dip Recession?

Old November 6th 11, 04:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Double Dip Recession?

THANK GOD YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, GOOF!

HAIL SAPPY PAPPY, THE MOST WORTHLESS FAKE LYING GOD EVER CREATED BY
MAN!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 22:39:41 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
wrote:

On Oct 2, 4:51*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Well America has the Godfather,

'[THE REST OF HIS BULL**** DELETED, UNREAD AS USUAL!]

Why do so many of those Godfather mafia types you speak of act/react
exactly like Zionist/Jews?

You are aware that before we had any social/political governments, law
and policy was all in the hands of religions. Do you really think
religion has no say or influence in government?

JFK paid the ultimate price for trying to change things for the
better. The USSR/Russia had nothing to do with it.

Brad Guth, IT HELPS THAT I AM TOTALLY INSANE!

Old November 6th 11, 04:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

TOO DOOMY AND GLOOMY, GOOF!

YOU ****ING VILLAGE IDIOT!

BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT STILL CAN'T SPELL WORTH A DAMN!

WHY DON'T YOU GO START A BIG WAR ON THE PIG?

Saul Levy

On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 22:32:34 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
wrote:

On Oct 2, 1:22*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Sep 21, 6:45*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

Its Hard to do a Schtick on JC since he had such a painful death. No

humor in the bible. I did a few schticks on events(stories) in the
bible. I posted the one on David killing Galilth. It went well. *I
still have my sense of humor,but I can'[t hear it when people laugh.
There are no deaf comics * TreBert
[IDIOT!]

Bert, every time everything goes wrong for me all day long I say, "Who
says God doesn't have a sense of humor?"

Double-A

Only God could have made Earth into the mess that it has become. Now
that's funny.

Considering how advanced and even interstellar worthy we could have
been, instead we play war-games, false flag whenever we like and make
up bogus WMD so that we can get away with whacking Muslims in order to
coverup the real reasons that we do what we do.

We could have been at least privately exploiting our moon and Venus as
of a decade ago, but instead we did cold-war stuff, then TWA
flight-800 and 9/11. At this rate WW3 should be just around the next
corner.

Brad Guth, MY INSANITY GROWS DAILY!

Old November 6th 11, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Nov 6, 12:39*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Oct 2, 4:51*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

Well America has the Godfather,and he is real. His Mafia bought America with money stolen right out of the treasury.Godfather never paid taxes.It was you Double A thatposted how much Mafia NASA stole in 2002. Best to now goose step. Even CNN ,Washigton Post,Boston Globe NY Times will never print a word on the Mafia.They know better. TreBert *Now that we know Rick Scott stole 1.7 billion from medicare,and bought Florida its best to take our Tang than be shot in back of the head.That's messy(ask the Kennedys)

Why do so many of those Godfather mafia types you speak of act/react
exactly like Zionist/Jews?

You are aware that before we had any social/political governments, law
and policy was all in the hands of religions. *Do you really think
religion has no say or influence in government?

JFK paid the ultimate price for trying to change things for the
better. *The USSR/Russia had nothing to do with it.

*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Rick Scott now Fl.governor is the pride of GOPers He stole 1.7
billion from medicare. Took the 5th 75 times,and I predict he will be
Palin's running mate. He in reality by stealing medicare funds killed
children with cancer. If GOP can take pride in this they most surely
will pass out Tang. GOP motto is "Life is cheap,but no taxes" They
have proven they will kill for a buck O ya TreBert
Old November 6th 11, 06:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 2, 4:51*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

How would this Rick Scott differ from that of a ZNR redneck?

You do know that a Mafias usually associate themselves with a
mainstream religion (usually Catholic or Zionist/Jewish), so as to get
away with local and offshore laundering their profits and thereby
avoiding having to pay any tax on the loot taken from others.

Personally I'd call that an act of treason.

http://translate.google.com/#

Old November 6th 11, 06:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 11/6/2011 12:39 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:39 am, Brad wrote:

JFK paid the ultimate price for trying to change things for the
better. The USSR/Russia had nothing to do with it.

Rick Scott now Fl.governor is the pride of GOPers He stole 1.7
billion from medicare. Took the 5th 75 times,and I predict he will be
Palin's running mate. He in reality by stealing medicare funds killed
children with cancer. If GOP can take pride in this they most surely
will pass out Tang. GOP motto is "Life is cheap,but no taxes" They
have proven they will kill for a buck O ya TreBert

So do you hate the jews too, Bert?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old November 11th 11, 06:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Nov 6, 12:39 am, Brad *wrote:

JFK paid the ultimate price for trying to change things for the
better. *The USSR/Russia had nothing to do with it.

Rick Scott now Fl.governor is the pride of GOPers *He stole 1.7
billion from medicare. Took the 5th 75 times,and I predict he will be
Palin's running mate. He in reality by stealing medicare funds killed
children with cancer. If GOP can take pride in this they most surely
will pass out Tang. GOP motto is "Life is cheap,but no taxes" *They
have proven they will kill for a buck *O ya *TreBert

So do you hate the jews too, Bert?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

If you could think you would know Jews are democrates. They are free
thinkers. They are the brains of the Mafia "sad but true" Think Walter
Annenberg. He was tied in with Nixon. Annenberg took over NASA and
made it a GOPer Mafia shuttle program. Telling this makes me a trouble
maker,and I will end up like JFK and Bobby. Mafia using its hit man
sheriff "Bob' Hansell tried 4 times to kill me last year. I'm very
lucky to be alive and living in a safe state. TreBert PS Moore the
movie director has Navy SEals to protect him from GOPer Mafia hit men.
It was in "Time Mag" Such is the likes of GOPer Mafia. They have
black hearts TreBert
Old November 12th 11, 07:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 6, 12:39 am, Brad *wrote:

[...]

I'm glad to see that you consider Jews as mafia worthy, not that
Catholics are much better.

http://translate.google.com/#