Double Dip Recession?

Old October 2nd 11, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Double Dip Recession?

On Sep 21, 7:37*am, wrote:
ALL RELIGIONS ARE BULL****, DA!

Saul Levy

How about the atheist religion?

Double-A

Old October 2nd 11, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Sep 21, 6:45*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Its Hard to do a Schtick on JC since he had such a painful death. No humor in the bible. I did a few schticks on events(stories) in the bible. I posted the one on David killing Galilth. It went well. *I still have my sense of humor,but I can'[t hear it when people laugh. There are no deaf comics * TreBert

Bert, every time everything goes wrong for me all day long I say, "Who
says God doesn't have a sense of humor?"

Double-A

Old October 3rd 11, 12:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Well America has the Godfather,and he is real. His Mafia bought America with money stolen right out of the treasury.Godfather never paid taxes.It was you Double A thatposted how much Mafia NASA stole in 2002. Best to now goose step. Even CNN ,Washigton Post,Boston Globe NY Times will never print a word on the Mafia.They know better. TreBert Now that we know Rick Scott stole 1.7 billion from medicare,and bought Florida its best to take our Tang than be shot in back of the head.That's messy(ask the Kennedys)
Old October 3rd 11, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 2, 1:19*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Sep 21, 7:37*am, wrote:

ALL RELIGIONS ARE BULL****, DA!

Saul Levy

How about the atheist religion?

Double-A

Rabbi Saul Levy gets paid as a Zionist FUD-master, so you can believe
him as much as HVAC.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old October 3rd 11, 08:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

NO ONE IS PAYING ME, ASSWIPE VILLAGE IDIOT!

**** OFF!

I'M NO RABBI, I'M NO ZIONIST AND THE PIG IS OUR FUD MASTER!

**** YOURSELF!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 2 Oct 2011 17:05:46 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
wrote:

On Oct 2, 1:19*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Sep 21, 7:37*am, wrote:

ALL RELIGIONS ARE BULL****, DA!

Saul Levy

How about the atheist religion?

Double-A

Rabbi Saul Levy gets paid as a Zionist FUD-master, so you can believe
him as much as HVAC.

Brad Guth, NO MORE PROOF OF MY STUPIDITY IS NEEDED!

Old October 4th 11, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

A RELIGION WITHOUT A GOD, DA?

HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?

Saul Levy

Old October 4th 11, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

AA Today is the beginning of the end. On 11/11/11 banks will close their doors. That is the reason the rich will buy gold at 1800 bucks an ounce. 81% "Of the People" hate congress. I warned this will happen post after post.Americans are finally realizing that USA is fascist. 50,000,000 called "dead beats" Middle class can't buy gold,and its all over for them. Those on Wall Street best go home. Its much to late to protest. Voting in 2012 will be a joke. TreBert
Old October 4th 11, 06:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, IDIOT!

WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

WHERE DID ALL YOUR HURRICANES GO, FOOL?

Saul Levy

Old October 4th 11, 11:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Dow will break record low. Gold will break record high. Gold does not create jobs. In reality its used very little by industry. China has the most gold,and will want the gold at Knox. Bush got 2 trillion from China ,and we the people were never told until after it was done. Get the picture Another of GOPer crimes TreBert
Old October 4th 11, 01:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT, BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT!

DO YOU HAVE ANY GOLD JEWELRY, MORON?

THERE IS NO GOLD AT FORT KNOX! WE ARE BANKRUPT!

WHY ISN'T frootiebat****(guano)inhead STANDING UP FOR YOU? HE KNOWS,
FOOL!

Saul Levy