Goodbye to everyone

Old July 22nd 03, 02:40 PM
John Maxson

Default Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Giganews (Gigabews?) proudly presents Bob Mosley's
constant abuse (not news) for Illuminati (?) Online.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote in message ...
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:21:17 -0700, Scott Lowther
wrote:

OM wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:08:00 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:39:00 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

He and Roman Polanski are looking mighty similar these days.

...What? The shyster had a pregnant wife butchered by the Maxson
family too?

...****. Talk about a freudian typo. I meant *Manson* family, dammit.

Suuuuuuurrrrrrre ya did, ya lyin' *******.
;P

...For once, that one *was* a freudian. I truly, truly meant "Maxson".
Honest!

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Old July 23rd 03, 08:06 AM
OM

Default Goodbye to everyone

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:28:45 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"John Beaderstadt" wrote in message
.. .
Your opening statement, counselor, has gone a
long way toward alienating the jury. Is this a mistake on your part,
or is it a gambit whose purpose is as yet hidden from us?

Sometime in the future, after I eat some really greasy food and drop a load
of nolawyer all day, I'll dig up a link to the official Arizona report on
his disbarment. Between the gross legal errors and the absconding with trust
fund proceeds, it was well deserved.

....Please do so. If only we'd have a similar document for John Maxson,
we'd be able to simply post the link and then advise everyone that
he's already been 110% discredited, and is now safe to permanently
killfile without worry that he'll seduce and molest the minds of
anyone with any real common sense for any real length of time.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old July 23rd 03, 01:21 PM
John Maxson

"If, if, if." It's nothing but more defamation and abuse from
the vicious campaign of Austin's Bob Mosley III, carried
out with compliments of Giganews and Illuminati Online.

Old July 23rd 03, 04:03 PM
Scott Hedrick

My old links for Deja News no longer work. However, when I entered
"hirschfeld disbarred Arizona" into Yahoo, I found the following:

http://nafcj.org/openletter.HTM

I have printouts from the Arizona Supreme Court of their decision packed in
storage, but I don't have the link. I'll find it in a day or two.

--
If you have had problems with Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC),
please contact shredder at bellsouth dot net. There may be a class-action

Old July 23rd 03, 04:35 PM
Scott Hedrick

Default The Disbarred Wonder

This one shows "Captain Kangaroo" Bob's pictu
http://www.nolawyer.com/badjudge/independ.html

This one shows that the Disbarred Wonder has a habit of fleeing to Mexico:
http://fact.on.ca/newpaper/lw991110.htm

This one has his personal information, including some Mexican phone numbers:
http://www.ncfc.net/hirsch.html

This one says he was a FidoNet sysop:
http://www.holysmoke.org/fem/fem0407.htm

Here's the link to the Arizona Supreme Court decision:
http://www.supreme.state.az.us/opin/pdf98/sb970003.pdf

THis is from the Delaware State Bar Association:
http://www.dsba.org/dec99et.htm

This one, from the Arizona Civil Liberties Union, shows that the Disbarred
Wonder (known from now on as DW) was a candidate for the AzCLU board of
directors, but was "unavailable to submit a comment":
http://www.azclu.org/newsletter/

Here is where the US Supreme Court blew him off:
http://www.visalaw.com/00feb4/14feb400.html

The shame of it is, before the syphillis he picked up from buggering some
poor Mexican kid took over, when he chose to stop being an ass and to say
something intelligent, particularly on pro se representation, he
occasionally succeeded. As a simple scan of Yahoo shows, though, it was
probably more as a result of the "random monkey typewriter effect" than any
actual effort on his part.

What more example does one need of his sloppy work than his claim that he
had written a letter to my employer The Vaughan Company (a company that I
was never employed at) 2 years ago, then says he did it in 1999. Little
wonder the Supremes laughed at him.

Just plonk him. His pulling a Polanski says a lot about why he likes to
"work" with kids...

Old July 23rd 03, 07:19 PM
Andre Lieven

OM (om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org) writes:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:35:20 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

This one shows "Captain Kangaroo" Bob's pictu
http://www.nolawyer.com/badjudge/independ.html

...BAHAHAH! The sad part about it is, all the dip**** needs is a
cowboy hat, and he could probably get on the Bar here in Texas.
Although I will point this out to him if he actually considers this:
Here in Texas, 83% of the custody cases go to the mothers due to the
way the AGs office is geared towards the mother being right especially
when she's wrong.

Whats interesting is that, you correctly say that here ( BTW, NOW
both claims that women get sole custody some 84% of the time *and*
that " Biased Family Court System Hurts *Mothers* " ), and yet...

( Follow on down... )

(snipped)

Here is where the US Supreme Court blew him off:
http://www.visalaw.com/00feb4/14feb400.html

...Note also this dip**** filed *for* the immediate return of Elian
Gonzales back to Cuba. Seems to me freedom is more important than
reuniting a kid with his deadbeat commie dad.

.... Heres a good chunk of *why* the AG's office doesn't have a problem
with their bias, because even many people *who regognise their bias
also use it in their day to day ( And, even minute to minute )
thinkings...

( BTW, as a point of clarification: I have no kids. I never made
kids with anyone, so none of this is " personal " to me. Just so
no one tries to use the ol " You must have been hurt in your custody case "
emotive hand wave away of simple factual truths.

Point of fact, OM, by proportion, more NCP mothers are delinquent,
in whole or in part, of their child support orders then NCP dads.

So, oughtn't the term be " dead beat moms " ? Like Elian's mom, who
*stole the kid, at great risk to the kid, from his lawful co-parent*.

( BTW, never been to Cuba, either... sigh )

(snipped)

Andre

--
" I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
The Man Prayer, Red Green.
Old July 23rd 03, 07:55 PM
OM

wrote:

This one shows "Captain Kangaroo" Bob's pictu
http://www.nolawyer.com/badjudge/independ.html

....BAHAHAH! The sad part about it is, all the dip**** needs is a
cowboy hat, and he could probably get on the Bar here in Texas.
Although I will point this out to him if he actually considers this:
Here in Texas, 83% of the custody cases go to the mothers due to the
way the AGs office is geared towards the mother being right especially
when she's wrong.

This one shows that the Disbarred Wonder has a habit of fleeing to Mexico:
http://fact.on.ca/newpaper/lw991110.htm

....White Wing Hunting still has it's afficionados, it seems. Wonder if
he brings his own penicillin?

This one has his personal information, including some Mexican phone numbers:
http://www.ncfc.net/hirsch.html

....Hey! One of those *is* a brothel!

This one says he was a FidoNet sysop:
http://www.holysmoke.org/fem/fem0407.htm

....Which is why I *thought* the name sounded familiar. I recall quite
a few local FiDOPEnet sysops both laughing and bitching about Bob back
as early as '92 over some of his antics. Apparently he'd also been cut
off his local Fido hub several times for various reasons, the first of
which was not paying his hub fees on time.

This one, from the Arizona Civil Liberties Union, shows that the Disbarred
Wonder (known from now on as DW) was a candidate for the AzCLU board of
directors, but was "unavailable to submit a comment":
http://www.azclu.org/newsletter/

....This appears to be from 2001. I assume he did not get elected? :-)

Here is where the US Supreme Court blew him off:
http://www.visalaw.com/00feb4/14feb400.html

....Note also this dip**** filed *for* the immediate return of Elian
Gonzales back to Cuba. Seems to me freedom is more important than
reuniting a kid with his deadbeat commie dad.

The shame of it is, before the syphillis he picked up from buggering some
poor Mexican kid took over, when he chose to stop being an ass and to say
something intelligent, particularly on pro se representation, he
occasionally succeeded. As a simple scan of Yahoo shows, though, it was
probably more as a result of the "random monkey typewriter effect" than any
actual effort on his part.

....You mean like how John Maxson manages to stay sane for half of one
post, usually at the start of a troll thread he creates?

What more example does one need of his sloppy work than his claim that he
had written a letter to my employer The Vaughan Company (a company that I
was never employed at) 2 years ago, then says he did it in 1999. Little
wonder the Supremes laughed at him.

....And he probably claimed he sent the letter on June 31st, too.

Just plonk him. His pulling a Polanski says a lot about why he likes to
"work" with kids...

....I just had a really hilarious thought: Bob representing the
Maxsons. Talk about the damned leading the damned!

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old July 23rd 03, 08:07 PM
John Beaderstadt

I was reading in the bathroom when I ran across an item written by
"Scott Hedrick" on Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:03:24
-0400, which said:

I have printouts from the Arizona Supreme Court of their decision packed in
storage, but I don't have the link. I'll find it in a day or two.

Scott, is it really necessary? We are perfectly capable of
recognizing a whacko when we see one.

Beady's Corollary to Occam's Razor: "The likeliest explanation of any phenomenon is almost always the most boring."