Clear Sky Clocks suspended and offline

Old June 12th 07, 04:36 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Clear Sky Clocks suspended and offline

Visiting URL:

http://cleardarksky.com/

Returns a page containing:

" Your website has been suspended!
" The web hosting account that hosts this website has been blocked!
" If you are the owner of this website, please contact the support
team to resolve this issue.
" If you are a visitor to this website, please access this page later.
" This website is hosted by marblehost.com.

and http://cleardarksky.com/csk/ returns nil.

Anyone know what happened to Attila's site?

Someone not pay their bill?

Old June 12th 07, 04:37 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Jun 11, 8:36 pm, " wrote:
Visiting URL:

http://cleardarksky.com/

Returns a page containing:

" Your website has been suspended!
" The web hosting account that hosts this website has been blocked!
" If you are the owner of this website, please contact the support
team to resolve this issue.
" If you are a visitor to this website, please access this page later.
" This website is hosted by marblehost.com.

and http://cleardarksky.com/csk/ returns nil.

Anyone know what happened to Attila's site?

Someone not pay their bill?

That was fast -- it's back now.

Old June 12th 07, 05:36 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Greg Crinklaw

Sam Wormley wrote:
wrote:
Visiting URL:

http://cleardarksky.com/

Returns a page containing:

" Your website has been suspended!
" The web hosting account that hosts this website has been blocked!
" If you are the owner of this website, please contact the support
team to resolve this issue.
" If you are a visitor to this website, please access this page later.
" This website is hosted by marblehost.com.

and http://cleardarksky.com/csk/ returns nil.

Anyone know what happened to Attila's site?

Someone not pay their bill?

I find this just as useful for planning

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...72038&site=dmx

Well I for one don't see how. At the very least it is a much more
complex representation of the data, and as far as I can tell is is
missing important aspects such as seeing. Not only that, but it doesn't
tie it all to sky darkness. What makes the data the Clear Sky Clocks is
based on so unique and useful is that it is specifically meant for
astronomy. But to each his own I guess.

Clear skies,
Greg

--
Greg Crinklaw
Astronomical Software Developer

SkyTools: http://www.skyhound.com/cs.html
Observing: http://www.skyhound.com/sh/skyhound.html
Comets: http://www.skyhound.com/sh/comets.html

To reply take out your eye
Old June 12th 07, 07:19 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Pyoe

Greg Crinklaw wrote:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...37&text Field

Well I for one don't see how. At the very least it is a much more
complex representation of the data, and as far as I can tell is is
missing important aspects such as seeing. Not only that, but it doesn't
tie it all to sky darkness. What makes the data the Clear Sky Clocks is
based on so unique and useful is that it is specifically meant for
astronomy. But to each his own I guess.

Some of us dont need to be spoon fed with 500 icons and tons
of sauce. I take mine rare.

Clear skies,
Greg

Old June 12th 07, 01:08 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RMOLLISE

On Jun 12, 1:19 am, Pyoe wrote:
Greg Crinklaw wrote:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...hi&w3=sfcwind&...

Well I for one don't see how. At the very least it is a much more
complex representation of the data, and as far as I can tell is is
missing important aspects such as seeing. Not only that, but it doesn't
tie it all to sky darkness. What makes the data the Clear Sky Clocks is
based on so unique and useful is that it is specifically meant for
astronomy. But to each his own I guess.

Some of us dont need to be spoon fed with 500 icons and tons
of sauce. I take mine rare.

Clear skies,
Greg

--
Greg Crinklaw
Astronomical Software Developer
Cloudcroft, New Mexico, USA (33N, 106W, 2700m)

SkyTools: http://www.skyhound.com/cs.html
Observing:http://www.skyhound.com/sh/skyhound.html
Comets: http://www.skyhound.com/sh/comets.html

To reply take out your eye- Hide quoted text -

Some of us want a summary of what to expect at a glance...that's the
beauty of Clear Sky Clocks.

Unk Rod

Old June 12th 07, 01:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RMOLLISE

On Jun 12, 1:16 am, Pyoe wrote:
But they wont advertise your club? To clubs that is vital.
No advertising - no credibility.

Personally I use a NOA site out of Buolder?

NOAA? And _they_ advertise your club? Must just be you, anyway...the
Clear Sky Clock page for this area says, "Home of the Mobile
Astronomcial society."

;-)

Unk Rod

Old June 12th 07, 01:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
John Nichols

wrote in message
oups.com...
Visiting URL:

http://cleardarksky.com/

Returns a page containing:

" Your website has been suspended!
" The web hosting account that hosts this website has been blocked!
" If you are the owner of this website, please contact the support
team to resolve this issue.
" If you are a visitor to this website, please access this page later.
" This website is hosted by marblehost.com.

and http://cleardarksky.com/csk/ returns nil.

Anyone know what happened to Attila's site?

Someone not pay their bill?

When I link to it from my club's website at
(http://cleardarksky.com/c/CAAObOHkey.html) it comes up just fine.

Old June 12th 07, 07:46 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Boschat

Clear sky clock working for Halifax...

--
Clear skies
Old June 12th 07, 08:02 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Jun 12, 11:46 am, Mike Boschat wrote:
Clear sky clock working for Halifax...

Per additional reports in several Yahoo groups, the CSC problem
yesterday was short-duration -- approx. 30 minutes or so. But it
sure was a surprise to see the "site suspended" page pop up.