How Safe is Hoover Dam ?????

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 30th 10, 03:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default How Safe is Hoover Dam ?????

Driven over it many times. It holds back the water of lake Meade,and
its the biggest man made lake. Is it Earthquake proof? I don't think
it is. I lived in Nevada and its has its shakes often. Dams have been
known to come down,and many people killed. People in NO know about
their dam. TreBert

And just when you thought it was safe to EVA Pat Flannery History 0 May 17th 05 09:43 AM
How safe a haven? Allen Thomson Space Station 30 February 18th 05 04:07 AM
Huygens is safe Christopher Policy 0 December 25th 04 03:00 PM
Nobody's safe Alan Erskine History 0 August 21st 04 12:39 PM
Being In Space Is Safe John Carruthers Misc 1 September 3rd 03 02:09 PM