LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old March 21st 06, 01:39 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default AFAB nomination: Brad Guth for Queen of denial LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:24:40 -0600, DrPostman
opined:

On 21 Mar 2006 03:40:21 GMT, Rasta Khan
in accordance with The Prophecy
scribed:

DrPostman wrote in
m:

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:11:07 GMT, Bookman
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

On 19 Mar 2006 22:12:33 -0800, "Brad Guth"
wrote:
Rush group replaced with AUK, due to topicality

The technology has existed since the Apollo program landed on the
moon. The way to "get things going" is to find homesteads that
people can get cheap/free, and to find "Gold in them thar hills".
It's not impossible, just difficult and expensive.
GOT HARD PROOF OTHER THAN YOUR NASA KROAN?
GOT HARD-SCIENCE UPON ANY OF THAT CRAPOLLA?
GOT SO MUCH AS A PROTOTYPE FLY-BY-ROCKET LANDER?
GOT KODAK FILM THAT'S NOT BLUE AND NEAR-UV SENSITIVE?
GOT ANY KODAK MOMENTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN XENON ILLUMINATED?
GOT KODAK FILM OF SOMETHING BETTER THAN A CRAPY DR OF 128?
GOT BETTER THAN 60:1 (ROCKET/PAYLOAD) CAPABILITY?
GOT RAD-HARD DNA THAT'S GOOD FOR BEING HARD-X-RAY PROOF?
GOT BIG MOON-BOOTS FOR WALKING ON FAR LESS THAN 5 G/CM2?

For his ongoing devotion to believeing that men didn't walk on the
moon, I nominate Bratty for the AFAB Cleopatra Award.

Seconds?

Very much seconded.

In the old days you would have frowned upon this unnecessary cruelty,
Posty. Even you had standards back then. When did you become a stAUKer?

I never read AUK.

Me either.

I find AUK morally repugnant, as do all people of conscience.
Old March 21st 06, 02:37 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

:

wrote:
[...]

What is it? Some kind of acronym?

I find AUK morally repugnant, as do all people of conscience.

Thanks for the tip. If I see it hanging around anywhere near me, I'll
report it to the proper authorities.

PJR :-)
--
_ _(o)_(o)_ _ FSM: http://www.venganza.org/
.._\`:_ F S M _:' \_, PJR: http://www.insurgent.org/~pjr/

Old March 21st 06, 03:04 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:37:15 +0000, Peter J Ross
opined:

wrote:
[...]

Good work, Peter!

It's this kind of vigilence by good net-citizens like yourself that
will rescue Usenet from the clutches of the Internet *terrorists* like
this 'AUK' criminal, & make it safe again more for decent folk & their
children.
Old March 21st 06, 10:19 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 00:39:05 +1100, Lionel in

wrote:
[...]

I don't have to read AUK when you nice folks make sure I see all I
need to in afa-b.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris
allows to live."
- http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/
Old March 22nd 06, 04:24 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Fred Hall wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Pnzreba

Would the real Cameron hijack group proposals in alt.config?

tapping foot

Pasta Head teh clown is such a coward. Next he'll try hiding behind
Snibbs.

When that fails I suppose he could resurrect Art Bell from the dead.

Or Geezer.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief
Old March 22nd 06, 04:28 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:24:40 -0600, DrPostman
opined:

On 21 Mar 2006 03:40:21 GMT, Rasta Khan
in accordance with The Prophecy
scribed:

DrPostman wrote in
om:

wrote:
[...]

Note that Pasta Head now has a lits o'haet decorating the ko0k****e and
honoring kookologists:

http://www.kotm.biz/

Old March 22nd 06, 05:53 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station

In article ,
Fred Hall said:

news:c8tu12p04jn1vt2kgl3s69dn59g1l0dvtk@4ax. com:

#136 for moi.

My name is there too. I should sue him for violation of trademark.

Once I clicked on the link, I could have sworn I smelled burning
pizza.

Rasta Khan must've had Dockery over for dinner.

--
Cm~

Old March 24th 06, 10:12 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

I have driven ships and flown planes. I know where America's
technology is. I know what can be accomplished in short order. We
simply need the 'will' to achieve.

We've lost that will to achieve once we reelected our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush). Now that we've ****ed off nearly half the world is
why we have to sleep with one eye open, thus we're all badly sleep
deprived and therefore about to go postal.

The U.S. economy will within 20 years of space travel go to the
quadrillions per year, instead of paltry trillions.

You're talking $1000/barrel, and is that just before or after WW-III,
WW-IV or WW-V?

We only have to get the LSE-CM/ISS up and running, as then it's so much
easier to accomplish just about anything. Of course a naysay mindset
like your's can's even see the brown that's on your nose.

Ultimately, men can perform better than just machines. We are at the
point of using men today, not just robots devices. Also, spreading out
protects the species from annihilation.

We'd still be decades away of doing Mars if man had to accomplish that
task, and the same goes for our moon, which thus far hasn't even had a
robotic mission unless making a rather nasty little crater was the
intended plan of action.

I see that you still can't focus worth a hoot. Therefore it's the
all-inclusive (do everything) tomcat spaceplane or nothing. Notice
that I'm not naysay as to that rigid spaceplane that could work just
fine and dandy for doing Venus, at least in LVO(Low Venus Orbit) as
being the mothership.

Not just Venus, but it should be interplanetary with Pluto, et. al.,
within range. With a couple of ion engines Mars should not take more
than 3 weeks to get there.

But we can't get ourselves to Pluto, nor hardly Mars without killing
off the crew and spending trillions in the process. Whereas Venus is
extremely nearby and technically doable, more so and a whole lot safer
than accomplishing our moon.

Why are you so anti-Venus, anti-moon and even anti-humanity as much as
you're anti-environment?

Why can't you share and share alike with regard to LL-1, VL-2 or any
number of doable considerations? What exactly is your pagan naysay
and/or ulterior mainstream boxed problem?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 24th 06, 02:16 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
We've lost that will to achieve once we reelected our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush). Now that we've ****ed off nearly half the world is
why we have to sleep with one eye open, thus we're all badly sleep
deprived and therefore about to go postal.

I don't think that George W. Bush has anything to do with this Middle
East Terror. The countries in that part of the world are taking on the
'World Leader' country, The U.S., that is. They believe they are
powerful enough to do it and they are trying. If successful they can
corner the market on the world's remaining oil and set prices as they
please. Huge wealth would flow to the oil rich middle east.

We'd still be decades away of doing Mars if man had to accomplish that
task, and the same goes for our moon, which thus far hasn't even had a
robotic mission unless making a rather nasty little crater was the
intended plan of action.

The Moon is seen by Big Business as having little to offer, so little
money has/is being spent on it for exploration. I believe they are
wrong. It is a tremendously strategic location where men can work safe
from the radioactivity of an orbital platform.

I see that you still can't focus worth a hoot. Therefore it's the
all-inclusive (do everything) tomcat spaceplane or nothing. Notice
that I'm not naysay as to that rigid spaceplane that could work just
fine and dandy for doing Venus, at least in LVO(Low Venus Orbit) as
being the mothership.

Not just Venus, but it should be interplanetary with Pluto, et. al.,
within range. With a couple of ion engines Mars should not take more
than 3 weeks to get there.

But we can't get ourselves to Pluto, nor hardly Mars without killing
off the crew and spending trillions in the process. Whereas Venus is
extremely nearby and technically doable, more so and a whole lot safer
than accomplishing our moon.

Venus, in my opinion, is an inhabited planet, based on your enlarged
pictures. Mars, also, is inhabited based on my enlarged pictures at:
http://stardot.blogspot.com/

Why irritate the Venusians and Martians? Let's stay away from those
two planets for a while until proper dipolomatic relations can be
established.

tomcat

Old March 24th 06, 11:10 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

I don't think that George W. Bush has anything to do with this Middle
East Terror.

Trust me, you think wrong.

The countries in that part of the world are taking on the
'World Leader' country, The U.S., that is.

No, it's actually China or soon to become China. We've turned
ourselves with the warm and fuzzy help of folks like yourself into a
global and scientific worth of damn near nothing.

The Moon is seen by Big Business as having little to offer, so little
money has/is being spent on it for exploration. I believe they are
wrong. It is a tremendously strategic location where men can work safe
from the radioactivity of an orbital platform.

There's little if any room for your SEC/Bush, WorldCom/Bush,
Microsoft/Bush, Laden/Bush, ENRON/Bush or Halburton/Cheney/Bush style
of takings and subsequently profit gouging at the demise of whomever
gets in their way, especially since our moon and especially of LL-1 is
in plain sight most all the time, therefore your "BIG Business" of
certified LLPOF buttology is somewhat screwed. It's actially the LL-1
or Moon L-1 location that's by far worth all the serioyusly big bucks
and global domination potential, and I'm by far not the first nor am I
the one any only village idiot that knows perfectly damn good and well
that this is 100+% correct. The problem that remains is that your so
pagan naysay blined and intellectually dumbfounded that all you think
about is impressing the upper most 0.1% of humanity that doesn't
include a single Muslim or of any other faith that rocks thy boat,
whereas many of your upper 0.1% having never earned an honest thin dime
in their lives.

It's multi-faced folks exactly like William Mook and yourself that
claim to always know so gosh darn much, while supposedly not being
brown-nosed minions to your pagan mainstream status quo, and as such
you folks don't actually offer the rest of us so much as a gram of
remorse that'll benefit the lower 99.9% of humanity, nor have you given
an honest squat worth of considerations in favor of our environment.
You're the ones in continual denials via dog-wags and the media likes
of those spendy NOVA infomercials that are essentially refusing to
promote establishing the available and affordably doable solutions,
such as those 25 kw/m2 footprints of 100% green/renewable energy
that'll put a 90% stoppage to the ongoing fossil fuel wastage, and
thereby saving that valuable though nasty stuff for better things, as
well as for saving more than 95% of the lives that are directly and
those of us indirectly taken prematurely by the ongoing energy fiasco
and of having to utilize that nasty stuff that sucks the life out of
our environment and too often literally blows, that which you and your
kind see absolutely nothing whatsoever improper about the past, present
or future. Would you care to review a few side by sids listings of
your side verses my side of this argument?

Not just Venus, but it should be interplanetary with Pluto, et. al.,
within range. With a couple of ion engines Mars should not take more
than 3 weeks to get there.

But you're the one that's opposed to promoting the Ra--LRn breeder
reactors that'll provide the best sorts of Rn--ion thrust per joule.
Besides, your Mars has had a dead core for millions of years, is
otherwise primarily sub-frozen, easily pulverized and clearly getting
itself summarily TBI to death, and yet you want the rest of us to pay
out another trillion for sending you there, just so that your butt is
nowhere near the WW-III of collateral damage that's transpiring back
here on Earth, and perhaps by the time you get back there will not be
enough of anything left to fight over.

Why irritate the Venusians and Martians? Let's stay away from those
two planets for a while until proper dipolomatic relations can be
established.

Quite frankly I don't give a damn because, I can't think of anything
that's sufficiently low enough as to properly reply to that pathetic
two-faced statement of your's, just like I can't hardly keep a straight
butt-crack while having to deal with your crapolla of
infomercial-science and conditional laws of physics, that which fools
and/or born-again liars like yourself are using as another perpetrated
cold-war extension of sustaining the ongoing ruse, such as to our
having supposedly walked upon the moon that's just as phony as baloney.
BTW; Life that's of any intelligence and/or of sufficient stature upon
Mars sucks because, at best there's been next to zilch worth of
available energy, leaving it up to the most rad-hard and most likely
robust antifreeze/glycol based DNA and thus most likely humanly lethal
microbes, as having been derived from the remains of whatever once upon
a time called the older than Earth planet of Mars their home.

For one thing, and according to what's perfectly fine and dandy by way
of your clearly pagan immoral high standards and accountability, that
which are usually found sequestered within those spendy space-toilets,
whereas we can always accuse Venusians of being too Islamic/Muslim
like, and as having WMD, and then just barge ourselves in via the
massive composite Tomcat-Spaceplane, as for stuffing it and anything
else you can think of right into their dumbfounded heathen faces. On
the other hand, I'm not the least bit worried about Mars, because
that's already a lost cause.
-
Brad Guth