LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old April 2nd 06, 10:36 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Chadwick Stone© (aka Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208) that's clearlyafraid
to allowing his/her words of such intellectual flatulence to stand;
"Talking to yourself, again, Guthball?"

topic: 8 Worlds Where Life Might Exist
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....014d3f2148b371
Unfortunately, this terrific infomercial topic as promoted via the
likes of space.com as having mentioned upon the taboo/nondisclosure
possibility of other life upon Venus, that is a long as you'd care to
honestly include the thick soup of that absolutely nifty atmosphere as
part of Venus. Therefore it's getting the usual buttology of
talk.origins banishment treatment.

Clearly our Usenet "talk.origins" group is deathly afraid of their own
incest cloned shadows.

Apparently the spook/mole "VoiceOfReason" is simply not being a very
good little brown-nosed minion on behalf of the Usenet talk.origins
status quo that would much rather keep the likes of Jesus Christ on a
stick, rather than allow an honest free thought to emerge.
The bald truth is that we still haven't found a single shred of
extraterrestrial life. But it's remarkable, and heartening in a
perverse kind of way, that the places worth searching now greatly
exceed our abilities to do so. There's plenty of frontier left, even
nearby.

Interesting how such a cloak of this kind of crapolla
infomercial-science rules the day as well as the night. Although, I do
very much like the closing save-thy-butt remark of "There's plenty of
frontier left, even nearby."

What do you good folks think about the following;
Earth's atmosphere = 5.2e15t, at roughly 1% being of 52e12t as water.
* Venus atmosphere = 4.8e17t, if that were 1% h2o = 4800e12t as water.

If the average h2o component of the Venusian atmosphere were 0.3% =
1440 teratonnes h2o
If the average h2o content of that Venus atmosphere were but 0.1% = 480
teratonnes h2o
If the average h2o content of that Venus atmosphere were but 0.01% = 48
teratonnes h2o

BTW; I seem to recall several of those NASA approved
infomercial-science references as to the 0.3% amount as supposedly
being the case of Venusian h2o. There's certainly no buoyancy
limitations within that thick soup sustaining a whole lot more
substantial substance than merely h2o, not to mention the 90.5% gravity
factor (make that 90% gravity at the 50+km altitude of them clouds).

As long as you're honestly taking into account the vast surrounding
ocean of that thick soup of the Venusian atmosphere as being where the
vast bulk of their free water has been rather nicely sequestered
(mostly as having been situated within those acidic clouds, the rest
emerging from within surface mud flows), as for then it seems that our
nearby hot and nasty Venus is essentially flooded in sufficient water,
and at least technically it's extremely easy (AKA physics-101) as to
artificially extract pure h2o on demand.

In spite of whatever the mainstream status quo has continually had to
say, or of whatever their infomercial-science has had to offer, clearly
there's been enough observable evidence of the rational infrastructure
of what has been and may still be that of other intelligent life as
having been existing/coexisting on Venus. At least there's nothing
within the regular laws of physics of even of known biology that's the
least bit technically insurmountable about Venus, that's even as per
according to the infomercial-science of the 0.3% factor of what the
Venus atmosphere has to offer, as being so nicely accommodating on
behalf of Venusians or ETs being surrounded by 1440 teratonnes worth of
good old h2o, and of having unlimited green/renewable energy to burn is
simply providing far more than anyone with so much as a half-pea-brain
of what even an intellectual bigot could possibly ask for.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 3rd 06, 03:53 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

... yap yap yap yap ...
buttology
yap yapyapyap yap yap...

snicker

Crazy Brad, if you get much more lame, you're going to have to grow
a tripod out of your ass just to stay upright.

Old April 3rd 06, 07:58 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Chadwick Stone©; I note that you did not provide a pertinent answer
to a relevant question, Guthball.

I note that I must be going blind, as I saw no such "relevant
question". As usual, there must have been too much of your
intellectual flatulence and group incest crapolla getting in the way
again.

I'm looking for constructive and thus positive topic support that'll
take a vague hint and do something/anything besides killing off each
and every one of the messengers.

I can't hardly respond directly to intellectual bigots like Art Deco
because, that prick and of others he's sleeping with keep hijacking
this and most any other topic into their personal cesspools.

The likes of "tomcat" is downright in denial of his being in denial,
though at least otherwise looking on the positive side of there being
other life besides what's terrestrial.

Of course, the likes of "John Griffin" is pretty much anti to most
other life on Earth.

Usenet bigot "Spaceman" is just being your all around butt-wipe.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 3rd 06, 05:14 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I am not a bigot!
I hate bigots!
hmm?
Dang. maybe I am a bigot bigot.
LOL

Old April 4th 06, 04:16 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Spaceman" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote

Chadwick Stone©; I note that you did not provide a pertinent
answer to a relevant question, Guthball.

I note that I must be going blind, as I saw no such "relevant
question".

You don't have to be blind to miss the things that are in front
of your eyes. You might have 20/20 filtered vision, or maybe
you're just stupid.

As usual, there must have been too much of your
intellectual flatulence and group incest crapolla getting in
the way again.

I'm looking for constructive and thus positive topic support
that'll take a vague hint and do something/anything besides
killing off each and every one of the messengers.

Why would the "credulators" not deliver their own messages
instead of chumping some inept messengers into doing it? Hint:
They don't. Although the saucerheads merely parrot all the wild
stories and crazy **** they've accumulated, sometimes with slight
variations which then become part of the litany, they are the
believers, not just a herd of errand boys.

I can't hardly respond directly to intellectual bigots like
Art Deco because, that prick and of others he's sleeping with
keep hijacking this and most any other topic into their
personal cesspools.

Poor fellow. BOO! Scared you, didn't I? snicker

The likes of "tomcat" is downright in denial of his being in
denial, though at least otherwise looking on the positive side
of there being other life besides what's terrestrial.

No, he's looking on the credulous side.

Of course, the likes of "John Griffin" is pretty much anti to
most other life on Earth.

Totally wrong, illiterate fool.

I have stated unambiguously more than once that I would love to
be the first human to actually see a life form from some other
planet. I have also mentioned that I think there probably are or
have been millions of civilizations "out there." What I'm
against is the idiotic nonsense spewed by fools who think
unidentifiable lights in the sky are necessarily aliens snooping
around here.

Usenet bigot "Spaceman" is just being your all around
butt-wipe.

I am not a bigot!
I hate bigots!
hmm?
Dang. maybe I am a bigot bigot.

Maybe you're just slow. Yeah, that's it.

LOL

Old April 4th 06, 04:54 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin wrote:

"Spaceman" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote

[...]

John, most of that post was Guth-screed, Spaceman messed up the quotes
a bit.

LOL

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief
Old April 4th 06, 05:12 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Art Deco wrote:

John Griffin wrote:

"Spaceman" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote

[...]

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I hate it when that happens.

Since it's so easy to properly edit an article, I didn't think of
someone screwing it up like that. Reading that stuff, I was
beginning to think maybe "spaceman" was a Guth manifestation. So
it turns out that I was "talking" to Guth anyway. Weird.

LOL

Old April 5th 06, 04:18 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 2 Apr 2006 23:58:01 -0700, "Brad Guth"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

I note that I must be going blind,

Hey! It's the new Understatement of the Year!
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 5th 06, 04:27 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Venus facts are apparently Usenet taboo, especially if the name Brad
Guth is involved.

How typically naysay and mainstream suckology pathetic, as in
proof-positive that I'm even more right than I'd thought. You
fignutens are absolutely the most brown-nosed cream of the butt-wipe
minion crop, arnt you.

Imagine Usenet being so afraid of your own shadow of incest as cast off
their over-sized lack of shame and/or total lack of remorse is pretty
much their one and only status quo, in that it's another hopeless case
of a no-win situation, much like Iraq. Therefore you folks can't
afford to contribute to the topic of other intelligent life on Venus
without spelling more of your beans.

It seems as though a GOOGLE Group/Usenet search for Venus ("Venus")
alone is not sufficiently coming up with my name "Brad Guth" on top of
your almighty infomercial heap; why is that?
-

"If you're not looking for the truth, you will not find it."
-Brad Guth

"To believe with certainty we must begin with doubting."
-Stanislaus I

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but having new eyes."
-Marcel Proust

"Truth is given, not to be contemplated, but to be done. Life is an
action, not a thought."
-F.W. Robertson
~
Even Kurt Vonnegut would have to agree that; WAR is WAR, thus "in war
there are no rules" - In fact, war has been the very reason why honest
folks are having to deal with the likes of others that haven't been
playing by whatever the supposed rules, such as our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush) having invented WMD seems to come to mind.

Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old April 5th 06, 11:23 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin,
You're good, real good. Does that mean that your nose gets to
butt-wipe the boss?
-
Brad Guth