Christmas

Old December 12th 13, 10:31 PM
kurt stocklmeir kurt stocklmeir is offline
Member

Default Christmas

Christmas is a time for having fun

Christmas is a time for going by the laws of God

God is not going to let people leave hell because it is around Christmas

I write articles for many reasons

God sends to me theories. I give all credit to God for theories that God has sent to me. When God sent to me some theories I did not know the theories were cursed.

I want people to know what theories are associated with me.

Around 1990 I put a lot of my theories on the internet using sci physics.

Some of my theories are famous like how does gravity leave a black hole and gravity can leave a black hole because gravitons are tachyons.

I guess some of my theories did get a little attention

I may be able to claim credit for - how does an electric field leave a black hole

I claim credit for - an electric field can leave a black hole because electric fields are tachyons

I may be able to claim credit for - how does a magnetic field leave a black hole

I claim credit for - magnetic fields can leave a black hole because magnetic fields are tachyons

I may be able to claim credit for - at center of galaxies a black hole creates a magnetic field for a galaxy

I probably can claim credit for Doppler effect for forces.

These are a small number of theories that I put on sci physics around 1990.

I write articles because I want some people to get credit for their theories - around 1990 I told George that I thought gravity, electric fields and magnetic fields are tachyons - George said some thing like if gravitons are tachyons gravitons have negative momentum and that could explain attraction created by gravity - I think George is the first person to explain how forces create attraction. I used what George said to create theories about how forces create repulsion. Tom van Flander said a lot of good things about the speed of gravity. I got a good idea from Tom van Flander - gravity creates attraction only for a certain distance. A long time after I put my theory gravitons are tachyons on the internet I saw a book written by Constant saying gravitons are tachyons - I think the book is Gravitational Action.

I write articles to prove I said things. A lot of times I talk about a theory using many articles because information can disappear on the internet. If I keep talking about a theory it may stop bad people from trying to steal the theory.

I do not use google for any thing - google is dishonest

I write articles to try to stop people from trying to steal my theories.

I do not want to talk to any person with my articles because bad people destroyed groups associated with sci physics and sci astro. Bad people abused people. People talked to bad people abusing people. People talked to those people. People did not care a lot about being honest. Good people left. People who know a lot left. Most of the people who stayed were psychopaths.

God will punish people of the U.S. if they let bad people be judges, district attorneys and police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q2njtqa5Wo

Kurt Stocklmeir