Chapt16.14 mathematics of the force of gravity to explain galaxydistribution #1444 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old March 30th 13, 07:52 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt16.14 mathematics of the force of gravity to explain galaxydistribution #1444 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

I see sci.astro is up and working again, and since the second text is
more astronomy and less chemistry and electromagnetism, although the
Maxwell Equations are the axioms of physics and all the sciences, I
will change my send placement.

Alright, I am in a bit of a trouble here explaining walls,
superclusters and voids when the Maxwell Equations demand uniformity
and equidistance, not chaotic random distribution such as Jarrett,
Juric, Geller & Huchra. And so I am turning to the force of gravity to
rectify the problem.

The problem is that in Maxwell Equations, the galaxies should not form
walls and superclusters, and the voids should be small.

So there is something wrong in our conception of the force of gravity,
and I can immediately point to that misconception.

Alright, from various sources, mostly Wikipedia, I was able to
compile
this list of speeds:

Sun
____
Speed in Space 220 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity
7,000 km/hour

Mercury
____
Orbital speed Â*47 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity
10 km/hour

Venus
____
Orbital speed 35 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 6
km/hour

Earth
____
Orbital speed Â*29 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity
1,674 km/hour

Mars
____
Orbital speed Â*24 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 868
km/hour

Jupiter
____
Orbital speed Â*13 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity
45,300 km/hour

Saturn
____
Orbital speed Â*9 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity
35,500 km/hour

Uranus
____
Orbital speed Â*6 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity
9,320 km/hour

Neptune
____
Orbital speed Â*5 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity
9,660 km/hour

The source for the misconception of gravity is that it is impossible
for the planets to revolve around the Sun unless the Sun had a
relative speed of 0 rather than its speed in space of 220 km/sec.

Now General Relativity starts to talk about the misconception when it
talks about gravity as being "mass bends space and other matter
follows the curvature of that bent space". So GR at least begins to
talk about the problem but never executes the solution to the problem.

The solution is that Space itself is in motion. So if we imagine the
Sun and its 8 planets and the entire Solar System including Kuiper
belt and Oort Cloud, picture that entire organization of objects and
the Space they occupy and call it the Oort Cell of Gravity. Now it is
not going to last long if the Sun is moving in space at 220 km/s yet
the planets and other objects are moving at a peddly 13 km/sec for
Jupiter or 29 km/s for Earth. Everytime Earth and Jupiter are on the
revolution in opposite directions of the Sun's motion in space that
the Sun will get ahead of Jupiter or Earth and cause a disintegration
of their bonding-in-orbit.

So there is something hugely missing in the conception of gravity and
how it works based on Newtonian gravity and based on General
Relativity.

The solution is the Maxwell Equations and what that solution is,
according to mathematics of the inverse square law, is that the cell
of all the objects in the Oort Cloud are moving as a unit cell. In
other words Space as the Oort Cloud composes a unit, an object that is
rotating, not moving linearly but angular rotation in space at 220 km/
sec. This Angular Space Rotation nullifies the Sun's 220 km/sec.

Picture the Observable Universe as a cylinder, a huge cylinder and
picture a galaxy as a small tiny cylinder on the surface of the Cosmic
cylinder. Now if we zoom into the Milky Way galaxy for the solar
system, it too, is a tinier cylinder rotating on the galaxy cylinder
which is rotating on the Observable Universe cylinder.

In this fashion, I can finally explain the Jarrett, Juric,
Huchra & Geller mappings of the galaxies, where I eliminate walls,
eliminate superclusters and end up with a 90 million light year
maximum distance of seeing galaxies and where they are uniformly
spaced, even though our perception of them is to think they form
walls.

In mathematics we have the fruit tree analogy where you evenly space
them and from a distance, you falsely assume they are forming walls,
only because
of misconception.

Now I used to think that the Big Bang theory would be easily shown
false if the Atom Totality theory were the real truth. By easy, I
meant that just showing the Microwave Background Radiation was
blackbody, meaning the Cosmos was a interior cavity of a object-- a
large atom, served as proof that the Big Bang is false.

However, now, digging into the force of gravity and realizing that the
Solar System would have broken apart before it ever got started if the
Sun had 220 km/s whereas Earth has 29km/sec, unless, however the Space
around the Oort Cloud forms a "gravity cell that is rotating to
nullify the 220 km/sec".

The idea of "gravity cells" completely destroys the Big Bang theory.
Only the Maxwell Equations allow for Space to be a rotation cell.

--

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP posts for the past 15 years as seen he

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium