Join this group

Old December 9th 03, 07:21 PM
Hoang Ho

Default Join this group

We are interested in any form of communication regarding other worlds
and other-worlders here on Earth. Out of body experience and narrative
will be included.
Some extraterrestrials have been located in our institutions of mental
health, any comment welcome. This groups main focus is LAW.
Old December 9th 03, 10:24 PM
Wally Anglesea™

On 9 Dec 2003 11:21:03 -0800, (Hoang Ho) wrote:

Join for free at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/starlaw

We are interested in any form of communication regarding other worlds
and other-worlders here on Earth. Out of body experience and narrative
will be included.
Some extraterrestrials have been located in our institutions of mental
health, any comment welcome.

Well, these "Extraterrestrials in the mental institutions"? best
place for them.

Do you discuss recipes for aliens?
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/Alien_recipes.html

This groups main focus is LAW.

What's the legal position regarding hunting aliens for food?

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old December 10th 03, 11:44 AM
Dave

We are interested in any form of communication regarding other worlds
and other-worlders here on Earth. Out of body experience and narrative
will be included.
Some extraterrestrials have been located in our institutions of mental
health, any comment welcome. This groups main focus is LAW.

I think you're confusing KPAX with real life. It was just a book & film
(movie for those on the other side of the Atlantic); you know fiction. It's
what you read or watch for entertainment.

DaveL

Old December 10th 03, 02:27 PM
DrPostman

On 9 Dec 2003 11:21:03 -0800, (Hoang Ho) wrote:

Join for free at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/starlaw

We are interested in any form of communication regarding other worlds
and other-worlders here on Earth. Out of body experience and narrative
will be included.
Some extraterrestrials have been located in our institutions of mental
health, any comment welcome.

Keep them there.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Shake it like a polaroid picture."
- Andre 3000 of Outkast
Old December 12th 03, 05:20 AM
Chuck Taylor

"DrPostman" wrote in message
On 9 Dec 2003 11:21:03 -0800, (Hoang Ho) wrote:

Join for free at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/starlaw

We are interested in any form of communication regarding other worlds
and other-worlders here on Earth. Out of body experience and narrative
will be included.
Some extraterrestrials have been located in our institutions of mental
health, any comment welcome.

Keep them there.

You could join them so they aren't lonely.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group