Karen Nyberg has a nice ass.

Old June 13th 08, 09:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default Karen Nyberg has a nice ass.

On Jun 12, 4:38*pm, "Joseph S. Powell, III" wrote:
Did "Diaper Girl" ever go to the ISS?

You mean, Lisa Nowak? Yes, apparently so. I'm not sure but she might
also be an "in between:" able to put on enough weight for me to pay
attention. Famous example of an "in between:" Kirstie Alley while she
was still starring on "Cheers!"
Old June 14th 08, 04:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

wrote in message
On Jun 12, 4:38 pm, "Joseph S. Powell, III" wrote:
Did "Diaper Girl" ever go to the ISS?

You mean, Lisa Nowak? Yes, apparently so. I'm not sure but she might
also be an "in between:" able to put on enough weight for me to pay
attention. Famous example of an "in between:" Kirstie Alley while she
was still starring on "Cheers!"

I always liked Kathy Najimi from Veronica's Closet - mmmmmm....

Old June 14th 08, 02:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

Default Hottest space babe

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
dakotatelephone...

Okay... we've been beating around the bush* on this for around a decade,
so let's get right down to male brass tacks and argue for which one we'd
like to nail to the floor.
Hottest female astronaut...including cosmonauts, or any babe from any
country that went into LEO or is getting ready to go into LEO.
We expect internet links to pictures of the spacefox to prove your
arguments in her favor.**
Being a bachelor, I can get away with posting this topic without getting
into trouble, so I'll start a new thread about it.

Sorry, Pat; compared to Judy Robinson (Marta Kristen) from Lost in Space...

I had a thing for Judy when I was a boy... It was only small then, but it
got bigger as I got older! ;-)

Old June 14th 08, 04:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Terrell Miller

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
dakotatelephone...

Hottest female astronaut...including cosmonauts, or any babe from any
country that went into LEO or is getting ready to go into LEO.
We expect internet links to pictures of the spacefox to prove your
arguments in her favor.**

Rhea Seddon in her prime:
http://www.astronaut.ru/as_usa/text/seddon.htm

--
Terrell Miller

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee - that
will do them in."
- Bradley's Bromide

Old June 14th 08, 05:40 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Fred J. McCall

Pat Flannery wrote:
:
:Okay... we've been beating around the bush* on this for around a decade,
:so let's get right down to male brass tacks and argue for which one we'd
:like to nail to the floor.
:Hottest female astronaut...including cosmonauts, or any babe from any
:country that went into LEO or is getting ready to go into LEO.
:We expect internet links to pictures of the spacefox to prove your
:arguments in her favor.**
:

Is this even a contest? Anousheh Ansari. Bright, cute, rich, AND
willing to put up her own money both to fly and to promote space.
What's not to like?

http://www.anoushehansari.com/about/

--
"Adrenaline is like exercise, but without the excessive gym fees."
-- Professor Walsh, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
Old June 14th 08, 07:21 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
kT

Pat Flannery wrote:

Okay... we've been beating around the bush* on this for around a decade,
so let's get right down to male brass tacks and argue for which one we'd

Easy call. Lisa Nowak, if she isn't still married, of course.

So whatever happened to her anyways? She was really mistreated by the
fascists here, I'm glad some people stood you all up to defend her.

Some of these assholes were screaming 'death penalty'. Pathetic.
Old June 14th 08, 08:36 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Burnham Treezdown[_3_]

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 13:21:22 -0500, kT wrote:

Pat Flannery wrote:

Okay... we've been beating around the bush* on this for around a decade,
so let's get right down to male brass tacks and argue for which one we'd

Easy call. Lisa Nowak, if she isn't still married, of course.

Me too. I like Bad Girls, especially if they carry that "dangerous when crazy"
mystique.

But I'd keep a syringe full of elephant tranquilizer under the mattress, just in
case....
Old June 15th 08, 11:38 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
[email protected]

Pat Flannery wrote:

Okay... we've been beating around the bush* on this for around a decade,
so let's get right down to male brass tacks and argue for which one we'd

Easy call. Lisa Nowak, if she isn't still married, of course.

Me too. I like Bad Girls, especially if they carry that "dangerous when crazy"
mystique.

But I'd keep a syringe full of elephant tranquilizer under the mattress, just in
case....

You guys are forgetting Sigourney Weaver! :-) (See, I told you I
like normal sized ones, too!)
Old June 15th 08, 11:42 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
[email protected]

Pat Flannery wrote:

Okay... we've been beating around the bush* on this for around a decade,
so let's get right down to male brass tacks and argue for which one we'd

Easy call. Lisa Nowak, if she isn't still married, of course.

Me too. I like Bad Girls, especially if they carry that "dangerous when crazy"
mystique.

But I'd keep a syringe full of elephant tranquilizer under the mattress, just in
case....

You guys are forgetting Sigourney Weaver! *:-) *(See, I told you I
like normal sized ones, too!)

And, as to plush, juicy babes, I'm sure the Russians can come up (or
go up) with some of THOSE! :-)

Karen Nyberg has a nice ass. Blake[_3_] Space Shuttle 24 June 16th 08 03:26 PM
This is nice. [email protected] UK Astronomy 0 May 28th 07 07:01 PM
Nice [email protected] SETI 1 December 8th 04 11:01 AM
A nice cup of tea? Brian Gaff Space Shuttle 5 January 2nd 04 08:12 PM
Nice Chris.B UK Astronomy 0 December 19th 03 07:29 AM